News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

RouletteMania! v. Do It, Gregg!

Started by Indiscipline, March 17, 2020, 03:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Postwhore

Wow, I can't believe that. Here in the States you couldn't get away from the 3 hit singles from that Mr. Mister album.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Indiscipline

We savage, we bongo bongo Duran Duran tongo  :lol

After a quick research, I found out it scored #43 here in 1986. Much before my time  :P

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Indiscipline

Indiscipline

Well, let's say I am not terribly sorry this was the last themed round. Anyways:

Europa's evil twin

Evil Queen meets Mental Muse Foxy Shazam

He never saw Lady Lyndon again

You turn me on orc vocals one round late Leprous

Kind of surprising you like this stuff

Roger Waters' female twin

If only the singer were on the lyricist's level

The Ministry of Lost Souls' evil twin

You're either a master translator or the luckiest bloke in here Rhapsody

Portrait of a stuck turntable stylus

The secret is in the shaker

Sweet Home Greater London

RADIOHEAD ALERT! RADIOHEAD ALERT! Rise Twain

Zebra Three Striped Tomato

Tell me the truth, this was totally random, innit?

"This world is spinning around me" melody thoroughly pilfered

Puppies_On_Acid

I have no idea which is mine. I'll take a wild guess....

Quote from: Indiscipline on April 26, 2020, 11:27:33 AM

The Ministry of Lost Souls' evil twin

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Indiscipline

Crow

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Indiscipline

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Indiscipline

TAC

Sacul

Elite

I'd think so :lol

and I have absolutely no idea which one belongs to my song (which you haven't figured out either)
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

Indiscipline

King Postwhore

Aiming high here.  Me?

You're either a master translator or the luckiest bloke in here.

Indiscipline

The Walrus

I'm kind of sad Lamento eroico was the one you went with. But I also expected that.  :lol

King Postwhore

Then it's this. :lol

Kind of surprising you like this stuff.

Indiscipline

Katt, the lyrics were too appropriate to discard it!

King, another NBA player saying no gif  :lol

The Walrus

I guess it's either this

"You're either a master translator or the luckiest bloke in here"

or the one about being random  :lol

King Postwhore

Indiscipline

Elite

Indiscipline

Puppies_On_Acid

Wait, I got it....none of these impressions are for our songs  :corn
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Elite

TAC

Indiscipline

King Postwhore

King Postwhore

It's "RADIOHEAD ALERT! RADIOHEAD ALERT!"

Someone else said that to me. I think more Jeff Buckley. 

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Indiscipline

Quote from: kingshmegland on April 26, 2020, 04:31:53 PM
It's "RADIOHEAD ALERT! RADIOHEAD ALERT!"

Someone else said that to me. I think more Jeff Buckley.

Bingo!

Quote from: jingle.boy on April 26, 2020, 07:10:38 PM
Quote from: TAC on April 26, 2020, 01:50:22 PM
Quote from: Indiscipline on April 26, 2020, 11:27:33 AM

If only the singer were on the lyricist's level

Is this mine?

Nope, it's mine.

No sir