News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Still "a thing" since 2007.

Main Menu

DTF's 2010 Top Hat Photo Adventure-O-RAMA (PICS!!!)

Started by lateralus88, January 31, 2010, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bout to crash

Quote from: bösk1 on April 09, 2010, 06:19:36 PM
Hat with new concert shirt:

Oh my god :lol

I want one.

And post pics of the additions, dammit!! All I see is hat :(

splent

YtseBitsySpider

I think i can see the river in that pic....and yes Im confident enough in myself to spell "the" properly on the internet.

black_biff_stadler

bosk1

We had some bad weather that past few days that kept me from getting out of doors to do the rest of the pics.  Will get to it soon.  What really sucks is that I had intended to bring it with me to Mammoth, where I am holed up all this week, but had a mixup in travel plans that distracted me AND I FORGOT TO BRING IT!!!  >:(

lateralus88

bosk1

I KNOW!!!

But I'm going to bring it to the Transatlantic show in Downey and get some shots there.  If Sigz goes to that show, I'll hand it off to him there.

PlaysLikeMyung

splent

PlaysLikeMyung

lateralus88

Eh, I can't complain much. It took me a good two weeks to get my pictures and ship out the hat.

Also, I think as a new rule, the person with the hat should take a picture of the hat before their addition to show what the state of the hat looked like before they got their greedy little hands on it.

bosk1

Normally, I wouldn't take so long.  But the timing of the hat's arrival just before I had to travel out of town for a week was unfortunate.  It'll be on its way very soon.

lateralus88

PlaysLikeMyung

I'm gonna be in Phoenix from late June to mid July. At this rate it won't reach PA until then :neverusethis:

hefdaddy42

So, I guess I'll get it around Christmas, right?
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

YtseBitsySpider

So much for it being at the Maiden DT Bluesfest show in July.

Space Invader

YtseBitsySpider

^^that one I can skip guilt free^^

They had their one chance with me.
Shitty show.
I still love their live and studio discs, but I'm not spending money to see them again.

splent

Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on April 21, 2010, 10:01:11 AM

Shitty show.
I still love their live and studio discs, but I'm not spending money to see them again.

Sacrelige.  Rush does not put on a crappy show.

PlaysLikeMyung

Quote from: Splent on April 21, 2010, 11:18:21 AM
Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on April 21, 2010, 10:01:11 AM

Shitty show.

Sacrelige.  Rush does not put on a crappy show.

A hundred million times this. When did you see them?

Sir GuitarCozmo

Sigz

bosk1

Sir GuitarCozmo

Don't get why I said "LOL WAT" or why the picture is funny?

Sigz

Global Laziness

Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on April 21, 2010, 09:49:23 AM
So much for it being at the Maiden DT Bluesfest show in July.

We should do an Ottawa meetup.

YtseBitsySpider

for shizzle....I just hope I get tickets Saturday morning.

Who's selling ticketmaster?

Im still debating...DreamTheater shirt...or no.....

and..I've used selective memory techniques to eliminate that awful Rush show from my memory.

setrataeso

Ill probably just buy tickets from one of the Bluesfest kiosks they have situated around the city. I hate buying online...

Space Invader

Quote from: setrataeso on April 21, 2010, 08:10:11 PM
Ill probably just buy tickets from one of the Bluesfest kiosks they have situated around the city. I hate buying online...

So many fussy options. I'm so excited for this year's lineup. Matthew Good is gonna be there too!

A good summer is to come.

Global Laziness

Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on April 21, 2010, 07:51:57 PM
for shizzle....I just hope I get tickets Saturday morning.

Who's selling ticketmaster?

Im still debating...DreamTheater shirt...or no.....

and..I've used selective memory techniques to eliminate that awful Rush show from my memory.

Any idea what the prices will be like?

setrataeso

$40-60 for shows.
I have no idea what the t-shirts will cost...

black_biff_stadler

splent

Wait.

Can you please post the rush stuff in the rush thread in the general music discussion and bring the discussion back to how bosk hasn't sent the hat yet?

bout to crash

Quote from: Splent on April 22, 2010, 02:55:00 PM
Wait.

Can you please post the rush stuff in the rush thread in the general music discussion and bring the discussion back to how bosk hasn't sent the hat yet?