News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Still "a thing" since 2007.

Main Menu

Official DTF Playstation 3 Thread! (Post your PSN ID)

Started by antigoon, April 28, 2009, 07:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arch Benemy

Quote from: antigoon on July 30, 2010, 07:16:05 AM
So I'm playing Uncharted 2 and I'm not getting the god-tier vibe I thought I would
Just keep playing it. The best parts are the set-pieces in my opinion, it wasn't until I was chased around a city's rooftops by an armed helicopter that I really started to love it

faemir

Probably overhyped you now. We'll see how it goes.

Dimitrius

Quote from: Arch Benemy on July 30, 2010, 07:49:53 AM
So I'm playing Uncharted 2 and I'm not getting the god-tier vibe I thought I would
Just keep playing it. The best parts are the set-pieces in my opinion, it wasn't until I was chased around a city's rooftops by an armed helicopter that I really started to love it
Best part of the whole game.

CountVoorhees

Quote from: Dimitrius on July 30, 2010, 04:13:50 PM
Quote from: Arch Benemy on July 30, 2010, 07:49:53 AM
Best part of the whole game.

Damn it.

Dimitrius

XianL

Still play MW2 and FO3. Hardly see any of your on, except Dimi and UMH.

Anyone else excited for FO:NV?

Dr. DTVT

Yes and no.  Yes because it's Fallout, and the Fallout series is the best series of all time.  No, because the last time I was in New Reno (which is probably very similar), The Masticator bit off my ear and I lost a charisma point, and then the only work I could get was as a fluffer for the Corsican Brothers which got me poisoned, and then I then I got three crime families after me...

faemir

Maybe you should add me XianL (faemir is my psn id)

sneakyblueberry

Yeah, once I get my PS3 back Im gonna add everyone.

XianL

Quote from: faemir on July 30, 2010, 11:52:29 PM
Maybe you should add me XianL (faemir is my psn id)

Thought I had you already, in fact. Next I'm on, will do.

DarkEternalNight

I'm redskinzfan420. I don't play much online except for Madden but feel free to add me

faemir

I got all three ratchet and clanks yesterday £8, £9, £25 (collector's edition). Was quite pleased, can't wait to try them (i've got work in 5 minutes unfortunately).

faemir

Playing Ratchet and Clank, the gameplay is great but It feels like I was dropped right in with no explanation, I don't even know who they are as I haven't played the PS2 ones...

Ultimetalhead

Quote from: faemir on August 01, 2010, 04:39:28 AM
Playing Ratchet and Clank, the gameplay is great but It feels like I was dropped right in with no explanation, I don't even know who they are as I haven't played the PS2 ones...
WTF PLAY THEM.

faemir

Never owned a ps2.

I completed Tools of Destruction at 4am, and i'm playing Quest For Booty now :D Such amazing games, the battle with Captain Slag was AMAZING

toro

faemir

OH god I just did something to my finger in my Heavy Rain T_________T

Rina

Quote from: faemir on August 15, 2010, 10:50:38 AM

IWANTTHATGAMEDARNIT.

Wish I had a PS3.  :sadpanda:

Dr. DTVT

Quote from: faemir on August 15, 2010, 10:50:38 AM

That game is so friggin' awesome.

Which implement did you choose?

faemir

faemir

Ultimetalhead

With Madison? Yeah, that's the most epic fight in video game history.

faemir

JESUS FUCK MAD JACK FIGHT

edit: it's always the capes isn't it?

faemir

Finished. Fucked up the ending, I saved the fuck thinking I'll haul him then handcuff straight away.

Or not.

>:(

Ultimetalhead

I killed that motherfucker without even thinking about it. He fooled me the whole fucking game, and now it was time to pay.

Marvellous G

Did you mind the glaring plot holes?

Also, Uncharted 2 still holds up as a top 5 game of all time for me even after almost a year for the hype to settle.

Dr. DTVT

The difference between the best ending and the second worst is maddening close.

Ultimetalhead

Quote from: Marvellous G on August 15, 2010, 04:15:15 PM
Did you mind the glaring plot holes?

Also, Uncharted 2 still holds up as a top 5 game of all time for me even after almost a year for the hype to settle.
I noticed no plot holes. I did everything perfect though.

Dr. DTVT

Trying to cram 20+ different paths into 5-6 hours, I'm sure there will be some things that get overlooked - but I didn't notice any on my first 2 playthroughs.  That's right, I played through it twice in two weeks.

Marvellous G

faemir

The one dodgy bit was the clock shop for me, even moreso because that scene wasn't even needed.

I found it amusing however, that the killer died from a certain woman (to keep things spoiler free, you know who i mean), after he himself saved her from some water, after he killed the good guy who saved his arse.

Karma bitch.

Marvellous G

The biggest plothole for me was that 'the killer' would have had to follow Ethan around and put origami figures in his hands every time he blacked out., and moved him to that street, without anyone noticing. And Ethan must have had some weird condition where he blacked out all the time.

Ultimetalhead

The times when he blacked out were delusions. That didn't actually happen. Some of those "plot holes" are ridiculously picky. It's called suspending disbelief.

faemir

A lot of those plotholes can be fixed with a little bit of intuition, it sounded like an article by a certain user on here talking about Lost. And yeah, the blackouts were delusions - what is that guy on?

faemir

Goddamnit i lent Heavy Rain to a friend and he played a few hours with me watching.

Goddamnit that game is amazing to watch, and i want to play it all agaaain :sadpanda: