News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

An Exclusive Look into The Band’s Search for a New Drummer

Started by Weymolith, April 18, 2011, 08:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aniland

rumborak

The undies will hold in in. Unless you are going commando today.

rumborak

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

7StringedBeast

jonny108

MajorMatt

rumborak

tri.ad

Damn, those commenters on Facebook are horribly laughable.

Deve

SOMEONE POST IT HERE POST IT HERE I CAN'T ACCESS FACEBOOK FROM MY SCHOOL'S WIFI AGH

7StringedBeast

So if they are trying to send a message to everyone that is their fan, we'll never get it.  Facebook always chokes when you try to send mass messages.

robwebster

Hahahaha. Big countdown, everyone getting excited, and when the counter reaches zero... nothing happens. Precisely bugger all.

It's like New Years' Day!

(Give it ten minutes. q: )

Aniland

Quote from: Deve on April 21, 2011, 08:01:44 AM
SOMEONE POST IT HERE POST IT HERE I CAN'T ACCESS FACEBOOK FROM MY SCHOOL'S WIFI AGH

LOL

rumborak

Aniland

unspoken

There's a link at the left column called Drummerdoc, click there then click to join and you will have to grant your FB with access to some Dream Theater app and...there it is....you are subscribed and get to see a 3 minute video

MajorMatt

just waiting for a twitter update from JR saying 'loljk' :P

Cool Chris

QuoteAccess Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL. 
Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Radio/Audio Streams" 

AHHHHH FUCK YOU EMPLOYER!

MajorMatt

Quote from: unspoken on April 21, 2011, 08:03:10 AM
There's a link at the left column called Drummerdoc, click there then click to join and you will have to grant your FB with access to some Dream Theater app and...there it is....you are subscribed and get to see a 3 minute video

BOOM

7StringedBeast

kartmaze2

A lot of the FB people will be disappointed when DT isn't announcing the drummer. One will only be able to subscribe to a mailing list...

Aniland

JPX

Harry: Why would she have you meet her in a bar at ten in the morning?
Lloyd: I just figured she was a raging alcoholic.

chknptpie

Can someone list the drummers in the vid? I don't know what people look like haha

lateralus88

Aniland

7StringedBeast

Perpetual Change

Uh, where's the info? We still don't know when it'll be announced!

chrisbDTM

oh that is going to make people mad for so many reasons. though i quite liked it

'The Dream'

Wednesdays on FOX after American Idol.

cookienut

Its a FAIL - Coming Soon

Saw all the drummers though.

darkshot

this totally feels like the trailer for a dumb reality show -_-