Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn off?

Started by vivid2012, April 26, 2011, 12:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivid2012

Just wondering...all you lovely guys and ladies here.
So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like *snip bot lol*
And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

AcidLameLTE

Gadough

You wouldn't eat a chicken wing if it was just a bone. There's got to be some meat on it.

:biggrin:

ricky

to me at least, there are attractive girls of all body types. it just depends on the individual, i guess.

ariich

Skinny is horrible. Slim or in good shape is a great thing to aim for, but between chubby and outright skinny I would always choose the former. Chubby can be cute, skinny just looks malnourished.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Fuzzboy

Quote from: ricky on April 26, 2011, 12:37:07 AM
to me at least, there are attractive girls of all body types. it just depends on the individual, i guess.

Absolutely.

Zydar

Jirpo

Perpetual Change

My girlfriend is like 5'2 and ways 90 pounds. So I have to say "yes."

Sigz

wolfking

YtseBitsySpider

tri.ad

Quote from: ariich on April 26, 2011, 12:39:09 AM
Skinny is horrible. Slim or in good shape is a great thing to aim for, but between chubby and outright skinny I would always choose the former. Chubby can be cute, skinny just looks malnourished.

This, basically.

sonatafanica

Quote from: Gadough on April 26, 2011, 12:36:46 AM
You wouldn't eat a chicken wing if it was just a bone. There's got to be some meat on it.

What the fuck are you talking about

wkiml

Although I prefer petite/small women  too thin is absolutely disgusting to me, as long as its proportionate I dont have an issue

Gadough

Quote from: sonatafanica on April 26, 2011, 05:20:54 AM
Quote from: Gadough on April 26, 2011, 12:36:46 AM

What the fuck are you talking about

you know damn well what I'm talking about sonatafafafa

Jamesman42

I doubt most people would say unhealthily thin would be attractive.

Me, I like girls with some meat on them. Obviously not too much, and a fit girl is also great. In reality, it depends on the girl and personality.
\o\ lol /o/

antigoon

KevShmev

Too thin rarely looks good, but slim and curvy is still something that many girls can pull off.  A girl doesn't have to be "meaty" to have curves, ya know. ;)

I am often accused to being "too picky" because I never date overweight women, but I simply don't find overweight women to be attractive most of the time.  A few extra is fine, but anything more than just a few is too much for me, no pun intended. :P

DarkLord_Lalinc

Quote from: KevShmev on April 26, 2011, 08:36:10 AM
I am often accused to being "too picky" because I never date overweight women, but I simply don't find overweight women to be attractive most of the time. 

'tis called natural selection, you know?  :biggrin:

Nick

Quote from: KevShmev on April 26, 2011, 08:36:10 AM
I am often accused to being "too picky" because I never date overweight women, but I simply don't find overweight women to be attractive most of the time.  A few extra is fine, but anything more than just a few is too much for me, no pun intended. :P

Yeah, I'm that way now too. That said I think a woman can look good being thin and skinny up to a point. Once you look malnourished and there are bones making appearances that shouldn't be you've definitely gone too far. But as others have said it really does depend on the individual and their body.

Dr. DTVT

I call shenanigans.

This thread was started by someone who wants to wear a dress - a woman.

These threads were started by a male looking at a suit and a wedding ring.

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=22258.msg850331

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=22134.msg844939

All by the same poster.

Shenanigans.

DarkLord_Lalinc

yeshaberto

the picture of the dress that you posted does not look "too skinny" but I would say that anything thinner than that is approaching too much

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Implode

Nick

OP is now banned, but feel free to continue discussing the topic at hand.

hefdaddy42

Not skinny.  Slim and healthy is OK.  Meat is preferred.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Dr. DTVT

yeshaberto

Dr. DTVT

They all linked to things you could buy, so it was disguised as a post seeking advice.

But they didn't count on one thing...ME

Nick

They would have gotten away with it if it weren't for DTVT and those meddling kids.

yeshaberto

:lol

that stinks, because I was so moved by the picture of the dress that I went out and bought it for my too-skinny wife.  I sure hate being scammed

SixDegrees