Post someone else's pic v. MS Paint

Started by bosk1, May 02, 2011, 07:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonestar

Quote from: DTVT on May 08, 2011, 12:21:25 PM
Yeah, but Axeman more than most of us I think.
I don't know, I can drink with the best of them.  I remember when my buddy and I went to the All Star Game at ATT park, they had the Bud clydesdales there, and my buddy remarked,"between the two of us, we've been feeding these fucking horses for ten years." :lol

wkiml

Quote from: lonestar on May 08, 2011, 12:59:46 PM
I don't know, I can drink with the best of them.  I remember when my buddy and I went to the All Star Game at ATT park, they had the Bud clydesdales there, and my buddy remarked,"between the two of us, we've been feeding these fucking horses for ten years." :lol

I think in Axeman's case its not a the quantity but about the variety

King Postwhore

Quote from: lonestar on May 08, 2011, 12:59:46 PM

I've seen Axe drink first hand and the high % of alcohol contents of sed drink and you all have a run for your money.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

lonestar

I think a DTF drinkathon would only produce one good result, a well tipped bartender.

dethklok09

hey someone  should make me a paint portrait.

It would be beautiful.

lonestar

Quote from: ClairvoyantCat2 on May 09, 2011, 01:38:10 PM
hey someone  should make me a paint portrait.

It would be beautiful.
Hope you like your new name. I at least finally got a thread I started archived. :metal

King Postwhore

Quote from: lonestar on May 09, 2011, 01:35:58 PM
I think a DTF drinkathon would only produce one good result, a well tipped bartender.

Bill and I have spend a few dollars ourselves on some fine beers.  I've bought the occasional $30 bottle of beer (Allagash Fluxus 2009) and I've seen Bill buy a 12 once beer for $18(Hell I have!)  and they were worth every penny of goodness.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

lonestar

Quote from: kingshmegland on May 09, 2011, 01:41:29 PM
Quote from: lonestar on May 09, 2011, 01:35:58 PM

Bill and I have spend a few dollars ourselves on some fine beers.  I've bought the occasional $30 bottle of beer (Allagash Fluxus 2009) and I've seen Bill buy a 12 once beer for $18(Hell I have!)  and they were worth every penny of goodness.
Shit, you know my taste in beer is crap, it's all about the Budweiser for me.  $30 bucks can get me two 18 packs. :lol

King Postwhore

I'd bet you'd love to cook with a few beers we drink.  I know for a fact that axe took a course on cooking with beer from the Brooklyn Brewery.  Ask him about it.

Dr. DTVT

Other people better start doing more drawings because I'm not very good at paint and I'm only going to embarass myself and who I paint.

King Postwhore

Quote from: DTVT on May 09, 2011, 01:53:02 PM
Other people better start doing more drawings because I'm not very good at paint and I'm only going to embarass myself and who I paint.

You need to follow through on the threat.  I need a good laugh.

Dr. DTVT

Gadough

lonestar

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Best ever.  GO BEARS!!!!!

And lol at Jets suck.

Dr. DTVT

Writing "Patriots" would have been too hard, so I went with Pats colors and "Jets Suck"

Glad you approve lonestar.

lateralus88

I await an interpretation of myself that doesn't include being a Goomba.

King Postwhore

lonestar

King and lonestar, together at last.  Prepare for the end of days.

Gadough

Quote from: lateralus88 on May 09, 2011, 02:47:10 PM
I await an interpretation of myself that doesn't include being a Goomba.

Yeah, and I'm awaiting an interpretation of me that doesn't involve Hank Hill or ICP.

We're both shit out of luck.

Jamesman42

Obama = Hefdaddy
3 guys sucking up to hef = Photoshops of Hef
Guy to the right = Lat and Gadough
\o\ lol /o/

Chino

King Postwhore

Quote from: lonestar on May 09, 2011, 03:30:48 PM
King and lonestar, together at last.  Prepare for the end of days.

Let the debauchery begin!!

lateralus88

Quote from: Jamesman on May 09, 2011, 03:48:42 PM
*snippity dippity*

Obama = Hefdaddy
3 guys sucking up to hef = Photoshops of Hef
Guy to the right = Lat and Gadough
:sadpanda:

bosk1

Anything else to contribute, or shall I send this to the archive now?  I just feel like there is so much more that could be done.

PlaysLikeMyung

bosk1

I would, but I have no clue what you look like.

alirocker08

I would love to draw some more people >.> alas, I'm out of ideas for people to draw. Damn me for not being here long!

Oh! By the way, that last one I did was actually a spoof of jonny108's DP and the fact that he mentioned trying to cut back on the alcohol here...And failed.

Jamesman42

He
Quote from: bosk1 on May 31, 2011, 09:24:53 AM

He's like 19 (maybe) and Jewish, for a start.
\o\ lol /o/

glaurung

Quote from: Edan the Man on May 04, 2011, 05:36:02 AM

As long as this piece of brilliance is archived eventually I'm happy.

bosk1

Quote from: Jamesman on May 31, 2011, 10:48:04 AM
He

Yeah, but if I simply did a stereotypical teen with a yarmulka going for his proctologist visit, he probably wouldn't be flattered.

Adami

www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

bosk1

Quote from: Adami on May 31, 2011, 01:14:08 PM

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=21266.msg896934#msg896934

Oh, that's...PLM, is that really you?  Oh, dude...I'm so, SO very sorry.  That explains a lot about why your life is so difficult. 

King Postwhore

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=21266.msg896934#msg896934

Wearing black in Disney is like wearing a magnifying glass and therefore funny to draw. :lol  Also, it's metal. :metal

robwebster

Quote from: bosk1 on May 31, 2011, 01:12:03 PM
Quote from: Jamesman on May 31, 2011, 10:48:04 AM
He

Yeah, but if I simply did a stereotypical teen with a yarmulka going for his proctologist visit, he probably wouldn't be flattered.
Good thing I'm here, then.

Gadough

Quote from: bosk1 on May 31, 2011, 01:19:57 PM

Oh, that's...PLM, is that really you?  Oh, dude...I'm so, SO very sorry.  That explains a lot about why your life is so difficult. 

I agree. If I was a stone sculpture of an animated Disney character, my life would suck too.