Manchester uni uk 26/11/1993

Started by aneksteve, September 09, 2011, 12:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aneksteve

Hello
New to the group, so i`ll start my first posting with a begging post ;D My first ever DT experience was at Manc` uni` in 1993 and i am wondering if there was a recording of the show out there? is there anyone (uk) who could do a B&P (if they still do that type of trading ,been out of the loop d for a while).
Been looking through the site this past day :police: and seems an intersting place to be :tup
Cheers
Steve

wasteland

Quote from: aneksteve on September 09, 2011, 12:03:46 AM
Hello
New to the group, so i`ll start my first posting with a begging post ;D My first ever DT experience was at Manc` uni` in 1993 and i am wondering if there was a recording of the show out there? is there anyone (uk) who could do a B&P (if they still do that type of trading ,been out of the loop d for a while).
Been looking through the site this past day :police: and seems an intersting place to be :tup
Cheers
Steve

Hello aneksteve, and welcome here! I have the show, I can give you a direct link through my website (and megaupload, of course :p).

aneksteve

Thats great ,look forward to hearing it been a long time but I remember it being a great gig.
Steve.

wasteland

Could you please give me your email? I can't send PM to people posting on this subforum...  :tdwn

senecadawg2

Could I also get a copy of this?

thanks!

Theater41

aneksteve

e.mail
sasmsteveharrison@tiscali.co.uk

thanks
Steve

indalo

Another one here please? :P

unkblog@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Theater41

My e-mail:
piosaw@gmail.com

Thanks and I waiting... :metal

Chrissalix

Can you send this my way if you're still dishing this out? Much appreciated.

Chrissalix@googlemail.com