Tick ain't got nothing on me

Started by lateralus88, May 18, 2011, 03:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lateralus88

So today I went to McDonalds to grab a couple burgers and fries since I was in a rush and had no time to make something at home. I ordered two cheeseburgers with nothing but cheese.

I got two cheese sandwiches. No burger. Wtf?

Xanthul

They should have added the burger OR removed the bread

LieLowTheWantedMan

Sigz

McDonald's actually used to serve grilled cheese sandwiches, the bread was just two squashed down buns. It was disgusting.

lateralus88

Quote from: Sigz on May 18, 2011, 03:17:13 PM
McDonald's actually used to serve grilled cheese sandwiches, the bread was just two squashed down buns. It was disgusting.
So you understand my pain, than.

Plus, keep in mind I ordered two cheeseBURGERS with just cheese. Not two piece of shit bread.

adameastment

LeeHarveyKennedy

Lat ain't got nuthin' on me. So today I went to Taco Bell to grab a couple tacos and stuff since I was in a rush and had no time to make something at home. I ordered two Pacific Shrimp tacos.

I got diarrhea. Wtf?

ZBomber

McDonalds cheese is disgusting.

lateralus88

Quote from: LeeHarveyKennedy on May 18, 2011, 03:20:53 PM
Lat ain't got nuthin' on me. So today I went to Taco Bell to grab a couple tacos and stuff since I was in a rush and had no time to make something at home. I ordered two Pacific Shrimp tacos.

I got diarrhea. Wtf?
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

GuineaPig

Considering the fries are the only halfway decent thing about McDonald's, I'd say you hit the jackpot.

King Postwhore

Did you know you could update those cheese sandwiches for a meer 50 cents? Buying burgers is like buying cars now.  you got the stripped down model.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Gadough

Quote from: GuineaPig on May 18, 2011, 03:22:55 PM
Considering the fries are the only halfway decent thing about McDonald's, I'd say you hit the jackpot.

...The fries are one of the worst things on the menu, TBH

LieLowTheWantedMan

Quote from: Gadough on May 18, 2011, 03:36:38 PM

Jamesman42

Quote from: LieLowTheWantedMan on May 18, 2011, 03:38:33 PM

No way, they're good if they're fresh out.
\o\ lol /o/

King Postwhore

If you just sang this song you'd never have the problem your having. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jjYN4aBj_g
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Volk9

The Degenerate

Jamesman42

Quote from: Volk9 on May 18, 2011, 03:53:52 PM
Best fries are from Checkers :tup

I dunno, Arby's curly fries is up there.
\o\ lol /o/

Tick

Quote from: lateralus88 on May 18, 2011, 03:11:07 PM
So today I went to McDonalds to grab a couple burgers and fries since I was in a rush and had no time to make something at home. I ordered two cheeseburgers with nothing but cheese.

I got two cheese sandwiches. No burger. Wtf?
Did you at least get the proper change?

Global Laziness

Did they charge you the full amount for two cheeseburgers even though there were no burgers? Or were they kind enough to reduce the price to accommodate your "request"?

Orbert

You ordered nothing but cheese and got nothing but cheese.  I don't see the problem.

Zook

Quote from: Orbert on May 18, 2011, 04:20:28 PM
You ordered nothing but cheese and got nothing but cheese.  I don't see the problem.

This.

Jamesman42

You ordered nothing but cheese and got nothing but cheese.  I don't see the problem.

Now I'm getting flashbacks to the 48/2(9+3) thread. :lol they could have asked him if he wanted the meat.
\o\ lol /o/

Gadough

Quote from: Jamesman on May 18, 2011, 03:49:43 PM

No way, they're good if they're fresh out.

Which is only like 20% of the time.

Ravenheart

Gadough

I eat McDonald's about once a week. Sometimes twice a week.

Haters gonna hate.

Ravenheart

TheMadgician

I used to eat McDonalds and other fat food pretty often. Now I'm a fatty :(

Ultimetalhead

Serves you right for going to McDonalds. That's pretty fucked up though. Who in the hell would actually order that?

pogoowner

HarlequinForest

They gave you what you asked for, but it was obviously very stupid of them not to ask for clarification.  For future reference, they're called plain cheeseburgers; they're the only kind of burgers I eat.  I hate condiments.

ClairvoyantCat

I was a vegetarian for a while, so I think you could probably guess where I stand as far as a place like McDonalds.  However, I generally disregard health as far as food now; I just don't find McDonalds to even be enjoyable enough to be worth it. 

I fucking love Chick-fil-A, though.  Never been a huge burger person anyway, and the chicken sandwich is sex in a bun. 

JosephAOI

Quote from: HarlequinForest on May 18, 2011, 05:00:33 PM
They gave you what you asked for, but it was obviously very stupid of them not to ask for clarification.  For future reference, they're called plain cheeseburgers; they're the only kind of burgers I eat.  I hate condiments.
Same here. I also recommend checking what you got before you leave.

Jamesman42

Quote from: JosephAOI on May 18, 2011, 06:19:29 PM
Quote from: HarlequinForest on May 18, 2011, 05:00:33 PM
Same here. I also recommend checking what you got before you leave.

lol
\o\ lol /o/

Genowyn

The only things worth eating from McDonalds are McNuggets and McFlurries, IMO