2011-07-04 - Ippodromo delle Capannelle - Rome, ITA (first Mangini gig)

Started by weeping-icon, May 25, 2011, 07:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tri.ad

John94

Awesome Endless Sacrifice. I would love to see it live myself. It's the first song that got me into DT. I'd "come full circle" then.

DT are doing a good few songs that haven't been played for a while! Hopefully Trial of Tears and Hell's Kitchen are played at some point too.

wasteland

Zydar

Hmm aside from UAGM none of these songs are in my DT Top 25. Hoping for some favourites coming soon :P

Scooterfruit

Forgive my ignorance, but what kind of festival are they playing? MP always tailored the setlist to the type of show they were playing at. I guess it's safe to assume it's a metal festival?

The Silent Cody

1. Under A Glass Moon
2. These Walls
3. Forsaken
4. Endless Sacrifice
so far ;) posted this to not forget ;)

wasteland

Quote from: Scooterfruit on July 04, 2011, 01:17:08 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what kind of festival are they playing? MP always tailored the setlist to the type of show they were playing at. I guess it's safe to assume it's a metal festival?

The festival is known as "Rock In Rome". Judging on the other acts, it is all but a straight metal festival.

John94

Adami

I like the first two songs, but Forsaken and ES are two of my least favorite DT songs. :(

I'm sure the rest will be better. :)
www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

tri.ad

Quote from: John94 on July 04, 2011, 01:18:49 PM
https://lockerz.com/s/117045953 - Some guy posted this one twitter. Kinda blurry, but still, it's a picture!

Well, I wouldn't mind the blurriness, but it's quite small. Shame. But I'm sure we'll get to see some high quality pictures tomorrow.

The Silent Cody

cyberdrummer

The Silent Cody

cyberdrummer

1. Under A Glass Moon
2. These Walls
3. Forsaken
4. Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo

tri.ad

The Silent Cody

John94

cyberdrummer

DarkEternalNight

Scooterfruit

Can't say I'm surprised. One of the best drummers on planet Earth needs to have a drum solo...also considering the circumstances, it makes sense.

Infinite Cactus

The flow of this is actually a lot like early 80s Van Halen Setlists.

The Silent Cody

juzzwuzzz

The Silent Cody

Zydar

cyberdrummer

1. Under A Glass Moon
2. These Walls
3. Forsaken
4. Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
5. Ytse Jam

The Silent Cody

Quote from: cyberdrummer on July 04, 2011, 01:28:14 PM
1. Under A Glass Moon
2. These Walls
3. Forsaken
4. Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
5. Ytse Jam
Unexpected!!!! I wish to see it live  :metal :metal :metal :metal

aurorablind

tri.ad

Adami

www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

The Silent Cody

juzzwuzzz

Infinite Cactus

Even though I'm not big on Forsaken and ES, I really dig the variety and would be perfectly content with these songs live.