The Dream Theater Tour Dates & Setlists Thread (UPDATED 04/23)

Started by cyberdrummer, December 07, 2010, 02:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DP_Gumby

Quote from: thosava on August 23, 2013, 01:34:02 PM
Bought tickets for the show in Oslo earlier today  ;D I can't wait for my first DT show  :metal :metal

Nice man! You won't regret buying that ticket.  :tup

This tour will be the 5th time in a row I'll see them live. And it's just as awesome as the first time.  :hefdaddy

kartmaze2

Bought tickets for the show in Oslo earlier today  ;D I can't wait for my first DT show  :metal :metal

How were you able to do that?
I bought mine just 10 minutes ago when it became available on Billettservice.

thosava

Quote from: kartmaze2 on August 26, 2013, 12:12:05 AM

How were you able to do that?
I bought mine just 10 minutes ago when it became available on Billettservice.

The pre-sale opened on Friday.

kartmaze2

MrBoom_shack-a-lack

Quote from: Meatrose on August 21, 2013, 04:54:14 AM
Quote from: DP_Gumby on August 21, 2013, 02:39:14 AM
Finally some good news! And it's the day after the Copenhagen show too. So it seems there's still room for Sweden to get a concert between the Norway and Finland shows.  :tup

The Swedish date is also up. February 22 (Annexet, Stockholm).

Source
:tup

YtseJamittaja

Teaser of Mangini's new drum kit 2014:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4JjOKUh7Y

I don't know if this is fake but could really be real. So transparent and 8 octobans on the top, the monster has increased.  ;D

***IMPORTANT NOTE: Video contains part of Enemy Inside so if you don't want to listen to it, mute the video.***

Grizz

Acrylic???  :tdwn

I hope it's just the Octobans, acrylic toms sound like shit. See: Chaos in Motion

YtseJamittaja

Ħ

Can't wait to see an "Evening With" show. I've never had the experience.

Vlasto

DT is like factory for beautiful melodies... .... incredible and infectious

TheAtliator

Do you guys think we'll find out the American dates before or after the album comes out?

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

TheAtliator

stellarnight

Hello to European DTFers!

I am from Singapore but i will be going to Paris next year for my exchange programme. Question is do you think i can still snag a ticket to the Paris Concert around the December period or is it too late:(?

TAC

Just checking in to say that I am READY for some US tour dates!!
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Progmetty

Didn't JP say something about March being the estimated period for the U.S tour?

cyberdrummer

That would make most sense. I have a feeling they'll be coming soon...

TheAtliator

I know it's really hard to believe, but I wouldn't mind seeing some dates either. I, for one, think Dream Theater is a pretty good band and might be an okay live show too! That tune, Illumination Theorem should be a nice live jam..

JayOctavarium

Quote from: TheAtliator on September 26, 2013, 11:29:57 AM
I know it's really hard to believe, but I wouldn't mind seeing some dates either. I, for one, think Dream Theater is a pretty good band and might be an okay live show too! That tune, Illumination Theorem should be a nice live jam..

I smell a DTF meet up!

TheOutlawXanadu

Strongly considering using a week of vacation to go see the band on this tour. I hope they play in NC, but more realistically, in Washington or maybe Atlanta.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

RaiseTheKnife

Quote from: Ħ on August 31, 2013, 10:47:58 AM
Can't wait to see an "Evening With" show. I've never had the experience.

After watching Luna Park in a movie theater, I came to appreciate that the setlist was almost as long as some Evening With shows.   We really got our moneys worth on the ADTOE tour.   So if you saw them last tour, the upcoming Evening Withs might actually be comparable.  Although some cities may be lucky enough to get a three hour setlist.  fingers crossed.

The Curious Orange

They really did only play that long setlist on the South American dates - the rest of the world got a shorter 2 hour set.

henrikbe93

Anyone know how i can get a platinum VIP for wembley? they are sold out on their website :'(

Cygnus17

Quote from: TheOutlawXanadu on October 01, 2013, 06:13:10 PM
Strongly considering using a week of vacation to go see the band on this tour. I hope they play in NC, but more realistically, in Washington or maybe Atlanta.

They'll definitely come to DC.  Last tour they played the Warner Theater twice.  Fantastic venue, btw.  Cant wait!

jpthedee

No Scottish date  :'(   so.................................... off to Munich for the concert here, as well as a visit to the Erdinger Brewery, Dachau & the Allianz Arena !!   :xbones

Viking of the Sagas

Nice!! You going to the annual beer festival as well? :P

20th Century Icon

How long after the release of a new album does it typically take them to announce the NA tour?

Awaken

I almost started this same thread earlier today.  I have a fairly set entertainment budget, and Fates Warning is coming 11/22.  If DT is skipping CT again, I'm going to have to pass on FW for DT + hotel/travel.  Really hoping they announce dates NA dates soon.

senecadawg2

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

mike099

Another question will be if the  North American tour will be the 'Evening With' format.  Either way, I will pay for the best possible seats for this concert.  Either Cincinnati or Atlanta.  Both are about the same distance from Nashville. 

TheAtliator

JR said in a tweet he was fairly certain the Evening With would last the whole tour. And they keep saying in interviews "This next tour is 'Evening With'" so I'm pretty sure it will be....

It better be.  :corn

Lucien

I hope they come to Houston. I also hope I have a job by then so I can afford a ticket or two.