News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

The pathetic facebook status thread.

Started by Chino, June 28, 2009, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerogravityfat

it's cool, if she can't even figure out her basic definitions, she'll be sure to get in the mile high club with the old geezer sitting next to her on the flight.

Scurvy!Dreams

Quote from: orcus116 on August 26, 2009, 07:56:33 AM
I just saw this:

Quoteis sitting @ the airort till her 330 flight..fml

With a comment of:

Quotewell to pass time there's the mile high club at the airport :-)

I wasn't aware the definition changed.
Maybe there's a bar called the Mile High Club?

Chino

" is back to the grind, but not all there today. This week is gonna suck even though im wearing new clothes and new kicks. FML"

DarkLord_Lalinc

Chino

FuglyDave

"i cooked my arm on the BQ, anyone for fresh flesh on a bun?"

Apparently my grandmother encourages cannibalism. Awesome.

DarkLord_Lalinc

Grandmother in facebook = awesome grandmother.

Serpentor

Now that school is back in session, my homepage is bombarded with all my teacher friends bitching they have to go back to work next week.

Poor babies, you just had 2 months off, get over it.....

jasc15

Quote from: Serpentor on September 01, 2009, 08:35:24 AM
Now that school is back in session, my homepage is bombarded with all my teacher friends bitching they have to go back to work next week.

Poor babies, you just had 2 months off, get over it.....
>:( >:(

Birch Boy

[Name] Can I ask you something, Why do you want me to die

lateralus88

Quote from: Chino on August 31, 2009, 02:52:47 PM
" is back to the grind, but not all there today. This week is gonna suck even though im wearing new clothes and new kicks. FML"
Wow...

icysk8r

Ha. i qoot madd stalkersz on myspace. lmao, leave me the hell alone (:

FuglyDave

" someone decided to take apart my lawnmower and hide the extension cord -_- wtf"
"OK this is a stupid question.... What dose (Y) mean?"

Super Dude

:rollin Wowwww...

Idk about pathetic statuses, but SeRoX is a great source for funny status updates.

Birch Boy

SeRoX

Quote from: Super Dude on September 03, 2009, 05:21:26 AM
SeRoX is a great source for funny status updates.

Ohh, thanks. I hope you did what you said. You know, I am great source :yeahright

Arcaeus

"is feeling bad beyond the help of his Feel Good playlist. This is new."

later, same guy:

"needs someone to talk to, and yet he can't find anyone among all the people who are willing to listen."

tri.ad

Quote from: Arcaeus on September 05, 2009, 10:46:00 PM
"is feeling bad beyond the help of his Feel Good playlist. This is new."

later, same guy:

"needs someone to talk to, and yet he can't find anyone among all the people who are willing to listen."

Now that is REALLY pathetic.

Mejan

"i might actually be dying. not sure yet. well see how i feel after work tomorrow, cause we all know sparky wont help out at all."

"depending on how i'm feeling, i may or may not be going to church :("

Super Dude

Quote from: SeRoX on September 05, 2009, 08:10:18 PM
Quote from: Super Dude on September 03, 2009, 05:21:26 AM
SeRoX is a great source for funny status updates.

Ohh, thanks. I hope you did what you said. You know, I am great source :yeahright

Hey don't feel bad chap, you're a funny dude.  I don't mean to be demeaning in any way.

Orbert

I've got a friend from back home who likes to set his status to "." once in a while.  Then people "like" it and stuff.  I have no idea what it means.

Birch Boy

Quote from: Orbert on September 06, 2009, 02:10:43 PM
I've got a friend from back home who likes to set his status to "." once in a while.  Then people "like" it and stuff.  I have no idea what it means.

Is it once a month? If so, is HE a GIRL?

Portrucci

Quote from: BirchBoy on September 06, 2009, 06:15:53 PM
Quote from: Orbert on September 06, 2009, 02:10:43 PM

Is it once a month? If so, is HE a GIRL?
I see wut you did thar  :laugh:

Orbert

One of my other friends gave him some shit about it this time.  "I thought you had your period last week"

Zeltar

"i hate my life..no one ever is there for me..why me :["

I feel like an asshole for laughing, but iLol'd.

Portrucci

"pain, pain, go away, come again another day"

Damn angsty teens  ::)

Mr. Ister

Haha.  I'm glad I saw this thread.  Today I put up 2 statuses a couple hours apart. 

First:  "Jacob is heating up..."
Second:  "Jacob is on fire!!"

I'm not gonna lie, I'm basically a status guru.  I set a status that said "Jacob B. likes this" and then I clicked "Like" below it so it read

Jacob B likes this
Jacob B likes this

I am changing people's lives one facebook status at a time.

Chino

" cannot find a reason to stop crying...."

Chino

"Dear diary, I've fallen & i cant get up ♥ "

Slain

"f you could look beyond the negative and find that greater things, the smiles ,laughter,love, happyness comfort, warmpth...then you will find that the arguements meen little to nothing and the stress is a thumbnail compared to what you had."

"this time its over..... and its over for good....dont come crawling back to me when you finaly see what yoeu have lost."

"guess this is the end....... " love is just a camoflauge for what resembles rage"-slipknot"

same kid for all 3. fail.

Mejan

Quote from: Slain on September 07, 2009, 11:43:27 AM
"f you could look beyond the negative and find that greater things, the smiles ,laughter,love, happyness comfort, warmpth...then you will find that the arguements meen little to nothing and the stress is a thumbnail compared to what you had."

"this time its over..... and its over for good....dont come crawling back to me when you finaly see what yoeu have lost."

"guess this is the end....... " love is just a camoflauge for what resembles rage"-slipknot"

same kid for all 3. fail.

Heartbreak does a lot of embarrassing things to people. Easpecially as a teenager. This is how to make a shameful idiot of yourself.

TL

I'm going to start keeping a count of how many times I find out from Facebook status updates that some girl I went to highschool with just accidentally became a mother. I graduated in 2008.

Yeah, I went to a classy highschool.  ::)

Mejan

Quote from: TL on September 07, 2009, 12:34:15 PM
I'm going to start keeping a count of how many times I find out from Facebook status updates that some girl I went to highschool with just accidentally became a mother. I graduated in 2008.

What was your class size?

TL

Quote from: Mejan on September 07, 2009, 12:42:11 PM
Quote from: TL on September 07, 2009, 12:34:15 PM

What was your class size?
If I had to guess, maybe a couple hundred. The number of accidental mothers is apparently even higher among the people I didn't know too.