News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure Comic Extravaganza v. Duncan's Amazing Journey

Started by Edan the Man, September 23, 2011, 04:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logical Nightmare

Quote from: Dark Castle on October 17, 2011, 12:08:49 PM
The lass should become a comical villain, and every time they meet up, they end up getting their freak on, just a note
I love it.

I think Duncan's hungry when he gets to Sandwood, and walks into some random bar/restaurant to grab a bite to eat.

lonestar

Yes, with an obsessive/compulsive greasy spoon style genie as the cook, and a tore up retired succubi as the waitress.

black_biff_stadler

ThroughHerEyesDude6

Edan the Man

Ok, had a few days delay due to being occupied with other projects and just good old fashioned procrastination! My apologies for that. I'm working on the next part now though.

Edan the Man

Whelp, I spent way too much time making this one scene setting page way too pretty, so its kinda all I got right now :lol

But it does look pretty. Just pretend there are people there in the city (drawing people at that angle is a bitch and I honestly did not feel up to it one bit)
There's still more to do, but I'm not sure if we'll get it this morning, we'll see :lol

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

lonestar

Edan the Man

Quote from: ariich on October 22, 2011, 12:19:17 PM
That looks amazing Edan, definitely worth the effort!
Thanks! They never seem to be the most popular pages, but I really love doing the big fancy pictures like that one.

Anyway, here's a bit moar

As if I really need to ask

And who says you can't have a bacon stand in the middle of the desert

ariich

OH MY GOD. :rollin

Eat at lonestar's. Or else.

Quote from: Edan the Man on October 23, 2011, 07:18:20 AM
Quote from: ariich on October 22, 2011, 12:19:17 PM
That looks amazing Edan, definitely worth the effort!
Thanks! They never seem to be the most popular pages, but I really love doing the big fancy pictures like that one.
Well, they may not attract so many comments because there isn't really a joke in them like there is in other pages. But that doesn't mean people don't like them just as much. For me personally it's the same as it is with Chris, the reason I love the stuff you guys do is the combination of humour and great artwork. Completely different styles of course, but both have that great combination.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

BlobVanDam

EAT LONESTAR'S BACON. DO IT NOW. But you must treat lonestar as the culinary god that he is (I would say pay him with sexual favours, but this is a family cartoon), and also ask him to kill the other dude and steal his fruit and veg to use in his dish.

lonestar

:rollin

Make his life mission arrive via a hallucinogenic trip triggered by bacon overindulgence.

And I think I may have a new avatar.

King Postwhore

Quote from: lonestar on October 23, 2011, 08:01:47 AM
:rollin

Make his life mission arrive via a hallucinogenic trip triggered by bacon overindulgence.

And I think I may have a new avatar.

OMG  what a great pick for you lonestar!! :lol  I love it.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Zydar

BlobVanDam

Zydar

Genowyn

lonestar

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Does anyone know how to get iced tea out of nasal passages?

BlobVanDam

Edan the Man

mizzl

Logical Nightmare

Edan the Man

Not a new comic, but I felt like drawing some fancier character art:

And yeah, I like her design too much to not have her be a recurring character, so don't worry about that :lol

Zydar

LieLowTheWantedMan

lonestar

Edan the Man

Two avatars spawned from a single page, clearly I'm doing something right :lol

Got a good idea of the next installment, should be fun to draw. Can't wait to get home and start working on it

Ultimetalhead

lonestar

My floor manager was absolutly floored with how much it looked like me.  She couldn't stop laughing. :lol

Edan the Man

Quote from: lonestar on October 24, 2011, 07:16:01 AM
My floor manager was absolutly floored with how much it looked like me.  She couldn't stop laughing. :lol
That's awesome :lol

I'm working on the next part now, been slowed down quite a bit this morning by unwelcome distractions however. So it might be a little while.

Zydar

I would love to see a collage from Edan the Man with some of the more well known DTF members some day. You really captured lonestar amazingly.

lonestar

Exactly, especially my grumpy "what the fuck do you want" attitude.

Edan the Man

Its funny because I'm always really nervous when it comes to drawing a real person, I always feel like I'll mess up on the little subtleties like that and get it all wrong, which for some reason will offend the person or something, I dunno :lol. But I'm glad this one has everyone's approval!

With that, I present only one measly page. This isn't everything I planned on doing this morning, but time caught up with me, so this is it for now. I already know what I'm gonna have happen next, but still any random funny ideas will be welcomed.

BlobVanDam