Hyperplex

obscure

Quote from: tick on December 02, 2011, 06:32:42 AM
I'm old enough to have this as one of my emoticons----------> :tick:

That's ok, I look decent for my age.

47 by the way...

Not that 47 is an old age but.....you look amazing for your age...  :omg:

TAC

As some of you know,I manage a major chain supermarket, and sometimes when I'm bagging, I'll hear a parent tell their child, "get out of the man's way."

I'm thinking, when the hell did I become a MAN??  :lol
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

Quote from: TAC on December 02, 2011, 06:43:53 AM

As some of you know,I manage a major chain supermarket, and sometimes when I'm bagging, I'll hear a parent tell their child, "get out of the man's way."

The greys in my beard gives it away. :lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Tick

Quote from: obscure on December 02, 2011, 06:39:15 AM
Quote from: tick on December 02, 2011, 06:32:42 AM
I'm old enough to have this as one of my emoticons----------> :tick:

That's ok, I look decent for my age.

47 by the way...

Not that 47 is an old age but.....you look amazing for your age...  :omg:
Thank you. That's nice to hear.

VioletS16

Quote from: obscure on December 01, 2011, 11:03:14 PM
Quote from: VioletS16 on December 01, 2011, 02:44:56 PM
Quote from: obscure on December 01, 2011, 12:23:24 PM
well I'm old enough to adopt you if you ever ... you know ...  :heart
Good enough for me  :metal don't be surprised if you see a girl with wild hair at your front door with a little sack on a stick...it may be me...OR, it could be a deranged runaway homeless child looking to rob you of your food and take your mattress, so if I don't send you a message that says I'm coming, DON'T let her in... :laugh:

awww a deranged runaway homeless child...... I would let her in too.... hope she knocks on my door.... and technically you'll be a deranged runaway homeless child too  :lol

officially invited you are!...
Well, I guess I WOULD be a deranged runaway homeless child to hike across seas to live with someone I've never met...but I can see myself in that position  :lol

lonestar

Quote from: VioletS16 on December 02, 2011, 07:45:40 AM
Good enough for me  :metal don't be surprised if you see a girl with wild hair at your front door with a little sack on a stick...it may be me...OR, it could be a deranged runaway homeless child looking to rob you of your food and take your mattress, so if I don't send you a message that says I'm coming, DON'T let her in... :laugh:

awww a deranged runaway homeless child...... I would let her in too.... hope she knocks on my door.... and technically you'll be a deranged runaway homeless child too  :lol

Well, I guess I WOULD be a deranged runaway homeless child to hike across seas to live with someone I've never met...but I can see myself in that position  :lol
The deranged part would be covered well by the bag of snakes slung over your shoulder.

obscure

Quote from: lonestar on December 02, 2011, 07:51:00 AM

The deranged part would be covered well by the bag of snakes slung over your shoulder.
lol so true :)

obscure

Quote from: black_floyd on December 01, 2011, 12:22:55 AM
Quote from: obscure on November 30, 2011, 11:27:06 PM
Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on November 30, 2011, 12:41:32 PM
^^she is^^

Ok I give in....

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 30, 2011, 12:40:19 PM
I was hoping you'd be older. :(

and this encouraged me... I'm 37.... but age is irrelevant... couldn't find a way to teach you that.... sigh

*joins James and Cecilia*

Oh the power of 37...

hey forgot about this yesterday... just watched it ... fantastic... reaction from the guy is epic  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

VioletS16

Quote from: lonestar on December 02, 2011, 07:51:00 AM

That may be too...funny how I was sitting here thinking about the snakes and being like, "That wouldn't be weird"  :rollin

PuffyPat

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 02, 2011, 06:46:28 AM
Quote from: TAC on December 02, 2011, 06:43:53 AM

The greys in my pubes give it away. :lol

:puke:

:P :heart

obscure

Jamesman42

they see her rollin
her laughin
patrolin trying to catch her smilie movin
\o\ lol /o/

obscure

slycordinator

31 though if I don't shave and the few grays come out, I look more like 25-28 and if I shave I look more like 20 or possibly younger.