News:

Track-by-track video for Untethered Angel:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Co1_h0GtAw

Main Menu

How Old Are You?

Started by kirksnosehair, November 30, 2011, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Old Are You?

Under 16
16-20
21-30
31-40
41 and Over

mrjazzguitar

Cecilia

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 30, 2011, 07:08:39 PM
As soon as you hit 300 posts. I've been waiting patiently and you are worth the wait.

300?
LOL time to post whore it up in this bitch.

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

The King in Crimson

Creepy James is creepy.

28 here

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 30, 2011, 08:02:34 PM
Quote from: The King in Crimson on November 30, 2011, 07:58:43 PM
Creepy James is creepy.

28 here

Is it creepy if the woman likes it?

Seriously. It's quite unnecessary to go around loudcapping people for harmless, and likely taken in jest by those it's aimed at, bantering.

The fact that Cecilia plays along should be quite an obvious indication of this.

Also, James you need to make 29 posts in the next 51 minutes so we can celebrate 5000 and 20000 posts in the same calendar day.

Jamesman42

Amen. And if anything else, what is creepy is every time black_floyd posts I look at the picture of him he posted in the picture thread that I printed out and put above my computer monitor so I grow hard even easier and let the pressure I feel make me growl utterances of joy.
\o\ lol /o/

black_biff_stadler

Jamesman42

I can't, then Cecilia would want to know more about what I do when I see her posts and that is beyond an R rating (though if Rich was admin it'd encouraged, that sly motherfucker)
\o\ lol /o/

TempusVox

48 1/2   more or less   :biggrin:

BlobVanDam

26. And the poll results are exactly what I expected. Would have been nice to maybe see it broken down a little further, like 5 year intervals.

MetalManiac666

The King in Crimson

black_biff_stadler

They never said you couldn't join in ya silly billy :P

carl320

I'm 30 for another couple of months.

Zantera

obscure

Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on November 30, 2011, 12:41:32 PM
^^she is^^

Ok I give in....

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 30, 2011, 12:40:19 PM
I was hoping you'd be older. :(

and this encouraged me... I'm 37.... but age is irrelevant... couldn't find a way to teach you that.... sigh

*joins James and Cecilia*

black_biff_stadler

BlobVanDam

Age isn't irrelevant! All of the 35+ people here by far have the best musical tastes! :metal :tup

Kosmo

obscure

Quote from: BlobVanDam on November 30, 2011, 11:36:23 PM
Age isn't irrelevant! All of the 35+ people here by far have the best musical tastes! :metal :tup
well when you put it that way    :yarr

Cecilia

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 30, 2011, 08:16:11 PM
I can't, then Cecilia would want to know more about what I do when I see her posts and that is beyond an R rating (though if Rich was admin it'd encouraged, that sly motherfucker)

:o  :lol

Dillster22

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: obscure on November 30, 2011, 11:27:06 PM
Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on November 30, 2011, 12:41:32 PM
^^she is^^

Ok I give in....

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 30, 2011, 12:40:19 PM
I was hoping you'd be older. :(

and this encouraged me... I'm 37.... but age is irrelevant... couldn't find a way to teach you that.... sigh

*joins James and Cecilia*

Oh the power of 37...

obscure

bloody IT security.... I can't go to that link  :-\

black_biff_stadler

Watch it when you get home dollface, they may have gotten it right on this one :P

obscure

will do sweetmouth...  let's see how my extremely-irrelevant-to-all-aspects-of-life age translates....

black_biff_stadler

Trust me Nemily, I have an iron-clad allegiance with you on that viewpoint. At 30, less than 5% of my friends I've had in life have ever even been my age or older. And that ain't to say anything dismissive of people born pre-81 as I've also gotten on extremely well with scores of folks between my age and that of my parents. Only difference being that the ones in that group are often harder to foster friendships with because they're frequently tied down to spouses/kids/careers/all of the goddamned above in some cases to where it's so much easier to simply say to a 20-25 year old "dude, my place in 15 minutes...bowl's packed and Live in Pompeii's loaded in the DVD player"  :lol

obscure

Quote from: black_floyd on December 01, 2011, 12:50:28 AM
Only difference being that the ones in that group are often harder to foster friendships with because they're frequently tied down to spouses/kids/careers/all of the goddamned above

I hear you boy_floyd.... that explains where people get me wrong I guess... I am not claiming that "AGE IS IRRELEVANT"... what I say is AGE IS IRRELEVANT TO ME.... I've got all those 'goddamn above' but none of them stops me live like a 25 or like a 51 year old when I feel like it.... 

I'm not really 37, but since it is irrelevant, I can be 37 today...  :)

and as a side note I'll be the same crazy bitch when I get 75....  :lol

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: obscure on December 01, 2011, 01:04:11 AM
Only difference being that the ones in that group are often harder to foster friendships with because they're frequently tied down to spouses/kids/careers/all of the goddamned above

I hear you boy_floyd.... that explains where people get me wrong I guess... I am not claiming that "AGE IS IRRELEVANT"... what I say is AGE IS IRRELEVANT TO ME.... I've got all those 'goddamn above' but none of them stops me live like a 25 or like a 51 year old when I feel like it.... 

I'm not really 37, but since it is irrelevant, I can be 37 today...  [/size]:)

I don't give a good goddamn what your real age is anyhoo. My heart, as well as other things that ceaselessly course with blood, will always envision you at a desirable age.

obscure

Quote from: black_floyd on December 01, 2011, 01:07:08 AM
Quote from: obscure on December 01, 2011, 01:04:11 AM

I'm not really 37, but since it is irrelevant, I can be 37 today...  [/size]:)

I don't give a good goddamn what your real age is anyhoo. My heart, as well as other things that ceaselessly course with blood, will always envision you at a desirable age.

I know right... there are more relevant things in life.... age is overrated  ;)

ThroughHerEyesDude6

Physically: 23
Mentally: 42
Socially: 6
Artistically: Priceless

There are some things age can define, for everything else there's DTF.org

BlobVanDam

Quote from: ThroughHerEyesDude6 on December 01, 2011, 02:16:17 AM
Physically: 23
Mentally: 42
Socially: 6
Artistically: Priceless

There are some things age can define, for everything else there's DTF.org

Accepted at over 10 sub forums around the forum.