News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

What doesn't turn you on and why?

Started by MasterShakezula, December 27, 2011, 02:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Death of Life

lonestar

That was fucking gold. :rollin

Quote from: El Barto on May 01, 2012, 01:04:08 PM
Quote from: Sigz on April 30, 2012, 09:14:29 PM
Worn right they can look good, but yeah most of the time high heels looks really awkward.
Saw a girl in high heals fall all over the Whole Foods during lunch today.  Funny as shit.  I was about 5' behind her, actively checking her out, then her legs started to go.  There was this absolutely awesome 3 seconds or so where both legs were starting to wobble and you knew exactly what was coming, then down she went.  I'd have offered to help her up, but she was in too big a hurry to get up and scurry off before too many people noticed.

And to be clear, I wouldn't generally laugh at somebody for falling down; shit happens.  But, if you fall down because you're wearing impractical shoes that you can't walk in, in the misguided belief that it makes you more attractive, I'm gonna LMFAO.

I can't argue, once your offer of help is refused, the door to laughter is wide open.

WindMaster

Quote from: Gadough on April 30, 2012, 09:40:17 PM
*foot fetish thing*
I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Feet are fucking sexy. End of story.

Gadough

Quote from: True Death of Life on May 01, 2012, 12:42:00 PM
Quote from: Elite on May 01, 2012, 08:17:25 AM
*shit about foot fetishism*

Dude, that was an awesome post.
Indeed. Really, thanks for taking the time to post that. I'm just wondering why you were so cautious and wary; have you ever gotten really bad reactions? I mean, it's not THAT out there.

Generally speaking, it's a very misunderstood subject. I'm always careful when talking about it. Of course, a lot of that has to do with the "love it or hate it" factor. People are either foot fetishists, or they find feet disgusting. I've never noticed any sort of middle ground. Since the majority of people aren't foot fetishists, it's developed a reputation as a deviant and bizarre sexual preference. When in reality, it's harmless. I've just learned through personal experience to be on the defensive whenever I discuss it with anyone.

Quote from: WindMaster on May 01, 2012, 02:26:40 PM
*foot fetish thing*
I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Feet are fucking sexy. End of story.

:tup

Elite

Quote from: Gadough on May 01, 2012, 02:39:19 PM
Quote from: True Death of Life on May 01, 2012, 12:42:00 PM
Quote from: Elite on May 01, 2012, 08:17:25 AM
*shit about foot fetishism*

Dude, that was an awesome post.
Indeed. Really, thanks for taking the time to post that. I'm just wondering why you were so cautious and wary; have you ever gotten really bad reactions? I mean, it's not THAT out there.

Generally speaking, it's a very misunderstood subject. I'm always careful when talking about it. Of course, a lot of that has to do with the "love it or hate it" factor. People are either foot fetishists, or they find feet disgusting. I've never noticed any sort of middle ground. Since the majority of people aren't foot fetishists, it's developed a reputation as a deviant and bizarre sexual preference. When in reality, it's harmless. I've just learned through personal experience to be on the defensive whenever I discuss it with anyone.

Yeah, I get it. As someone with a fetish which I won't even start talking about, I never even discuss it with anyone ever. I think this is the first time in my whole life I actually even mentioned having a fetish for something. Yeah, end of story. To me, it makes you even more awesome that you dared post about it :P
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

True Death of Life

Shit, now we all want to know :lol

But that really must be hard, feeling like you have to keeps something secret that you can't even have control over.

theseoafs

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Implode

Gadough, what you said was fascinating, and I wanted to comment on something. You said that you had a positive feeling towards feet since you were a kid. I feel somewhat the same way. Not about feet, but I've noticed that I've like certain turn-ons that I have since before puberty. Strange, huh?

True Death of Life

Huh, that is interesting. Maybe it's even genetic?

Super Dude

Quote from: senecadawg2 on April 30, 2012, 05:30:58 PM
Boobs. They freak me out.

WHO ARE YOU

The only thing for me is plastic. Or to be more precise, silicone.

Ultimetalhead

FlyingBIZKIT

Super Dude

Plus, it's not like any of us actually know you.

El Barto

slycordinator

Quote from: Super Dude on May 01, 2012, 05:42:07 PM
Quote from: senecadawg2 on April 30, 2012, 05:30:58 PM
Boobs. They freak me out.

WHO ARE YOU

The only thing for me is plastic. Or to be more precise, silicone.
So saline fakes are OK? ;)

Super Dude

slycordinator

You implied that the turn-off is silicone, as opposed to the implants (which aren't made of silicone anymore). lol

Super Dude

I mean I was partly joking, partly didn't know that. But yes, the implant part is the part I don't like. :p

slycordinator