Welcome back, Mike Portnoy!

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzboy

*oops*

Fuzzboy

Jack Daniels is absolutely delicious. It's one of the few liquors that I would drink for the flavor.

lonestar

*raises hand in support of Jack*

Good to see your having an excellent Thirsty Thursday Coz. :tup

Sir GuitarCozmo

I feel great. I actually rolled the iwndow down and canked up thestereo on the way outta work today. Weather was awesome and the beerisgoing dwn like water.

King Postwhore

And so it begins. :lol

Wishing I was with you Cozmo.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

lonestar

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 17, 2011, 04:34:58 PM
And so it begins. :lol

Wishing I was with you Cozmo.
Yeah, I'm noticing the typing skills of Mr. Cozmo rapidly going downhill too, lucky bastard.

Sir GuitarCozmo

I sowish you guys werehere. Plus I'm postinf grom my phone, so that doesn't help.

lonestar

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on February 17, 2011, 04:46:23 PM
I sowish you guys werehere. Plus I'm postinf grom my phone, so that doesn't help.
:rollin
sig'd

DarkLord_Lalinc

That's one of the best durnk posts I've read in a while.

Sir GuitarCozmo

Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna get laid.  Now that I'm on a keyboard, despite being 300 sheets to the wind, I still have the presence of mind to be able to type worth a shit.  I :heart Jack Daniels.

lonestar

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on February 17, 2011, 06:23:59 PM
Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna get laid.  Now that I'm on a keyboard, despite being 300 sheets to the wind, I still have the presence of mind to be able to type worth a shit.  I :heart Jack Daniels.
I knew you were way too much of a veteran to type like that on a keyboard.  Still keeping the sig though. :)

Sir GuitarCozmo

No sweat.  It's almost like a badge of honor for me at this point. :lol

Sir GuitarCozmo

Quote from: Fuzzboy on February 17, 2011, 04:14:46 PM
Jack Daniels is absolutely delicious. It's one of the few liquors that I would drink for the flavor.

If you have not tried Gentleman Jack yet, then you need to immediately get to the liquor store and get some, post-haste.  So. Fucking. Good.

Fuzzboy

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on February 17, 2011, 06:49:53 PM
Quote from: Fuzzboy on February 17, 2011, 04:14:46 PM

If you have not tried Gentleman Jack yet, then you need to immediately get to the liquor store and get some, post-haste.  So. Fucking. Good.

It's on my to-do list, definitely!

Sir GuitarCozmo

Charcoal filtered once before and once after aging.  Simply awesome.  It'll be worth it.

lonestar

Its amazing how good a beer and a shot taste after a hard twelve hour shift.  :hat

Jakartabassplayer

MajorMatt

Quote from: Jakartabassplayer on February 18, 2011, 04:16:48 PM
I think I'm in love

Oh god tell me abt it bro.

Anyway wooooasjhjjj wishing eoaahhh woahh woahh woahhhhh WOsjjhh woahh wassaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jonny108

LCArenas

Weeeell thats it you guys

I love her. I love her more than anything and it hurts like a MOTHERFUCKER not having her here with me and its virtaully impossible for her to visit me and I want to go back to her. I love her so much it not even funny... What should I do to overcome this infinite grieff??????

Nic35

blblblblblblblbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

blblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblblblblbblblbl

LeeHarveyKennedy

LeeHarveyKennedy

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

LeeHarveyKennedy

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

LeeHarveyKennedy

I think I might be too drunk for this.

Jamesman42

You seem perfectly coherent for perfectly coherent for this for this.
\o\ lol /o/

LeeHarveyKennedy

Fuck your palindromes, James.

You're awesome, but fuck your palindromes.

LCArenas

Whahappened to the other posts involving LHK's Title Changes?

ReaperKK

Man I just had a great evening drinking with the girl I have a huge crush on.

Sadly I won't see her for a while. :(

Oh well the beer was great.

Fuzzboy

Not drunk right now, but I am enjoying a very wonderful and very cold bottle of Yuengling  :)

zxlkho

Quote from: Fuzzboy on February 21, 2011, 09:51:20 PM
Not drunk right now, but I am enjoying a very wonderful and very cold bottle of Yuengling  :)
Good man. That's one of my favorite beers.

lonestar

Its friday  night for me, and I went to the bar to chew bubblegum and get really fucked up, and I just ran out of bubblegum. Cheers, bitches.

robwebster

I am well drunk thanks please cheers. How are you doing?