2009/10 WORLD TOUR DISCUSSION THREAD

Started by cyberdrummer, April 27, 2009, 06:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skydivingninja

Quote from: El Barto on June 12, 2010, 09:07:27 PM
Tonight's setlist seems to support my premise.  Back to Paschendale, but Wrathchild still in place of Brighter. 

I'm actually perfectly fine with this.  BTATS suffers from the same problem as "Blood Brothers" and "No More Lies," too many repeated lines for the chorus.

Bonham

Serpentor

Quote from: -Sharp-Shooter- on June 12, 2010, 12:27:01 AM
Wow I just saw the Iron Maiden setlist and am kinda disappointed Over half of those songs I have NEVER heard. I wish they would play their more popular songs.
they did that on their last tour.  The Somewhere Back in Time tour back in 07-08.  If you missed it live, rent Flight 666 

Mladen

The people that bitch about the fact that there are only a few classics in the set list really piss me off. Where the fuck were you last year?

BRGM

It's not like you want DT to only play stuff from I&W and Awake! :O That'd be awfull

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BRGM on June 15, 2010, 08:54:18 AM
It's not like you want DT to only play stuff from I&W and Awake! :O That'd be awfull
I wouldn't WANT them to do that, but if they did, it would not be awful.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Mladen

TAC

Watching that video gave me goosebumps!

When Iron Maiden played in Providence in 91, I taped the show, and when Bruce greets the crowd he goes "How ya doing ROCHESTER?",

I have no idea how to link it, but it IS hilarious.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

James007

Quote from: Mladen on June 15, 2010, 12:30:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO-TeqXVe-s

Fine video. ''Houstooon! Uhm... Dallas!''  :rollin :lol
That did crack me up.  My son just looked at me and yelled, "this is the first show of the tour, right?"

TAC

The lack of any of the shows not already on Dime is bumming me out.

El Barto

Quote from: James007 on June 15, 2010, 12:48:01 PM

That did crack me up.  My son just looked at me and yelled, "this is the first show of the tour, right?"
It's funny, I didn't catch that when it happened.  To be fair, I wasn't exactly the poster-child for sobriety that night. 

James007

Quote from: El Barto on June 15, 2010, 02:31:47 PM

It's funny, I didn't catch that when it happened.  To be fair, I wasn't exactly the poster-child for sobriety that night
You were among friends out there, I can assure you.

TAC

Quote from: El Barto on June 15, 2010, 02:31:47 PM

It's funny, I didn't catch that when it happened.  To be fair, I wasn't exactly the poster-child for sobriety that night. 
I'm sorry..but WHAT night are you??   :biggrin:

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Ben_Jamin

Hellz yeah. just came back from the concert it was bad ass.

El Barto

Feeling quite fortunate, since it would appear that I'm one of the few people who get to hear Brighter instead of Wrathchild for the gazillionth time. 

chknptpie

So who's going tonight? Anyone going to see MP at the store appearance?

Tripp

Quote from: chknptpie on June 17, 2010, 09:14:53 AM

I'm going to both :D

Any idea what section you are in? I'm in the back, right before the lawn section.

chknptpie

Quote from: Tripp on June 17, 2010, 09:37:00 AM

I'm going to both :D

Any idea what section you are in? I'm in the back, right before the lawn section.

Sweet! My boyfriend and I will be doing both as well! Section 302 :)

changeofimages

saw my first DT concert last night. it was both an eargasm and eyegasm.  :metal

lateralus88

My friend told me he is going to be at both of those. It's a shame MP won't be doing this in Washington :sadpanda:

James007

Quote from: changeofimages on June 17, 2010, 12:04:03 PM
saw my first DT concert last night. it was both an eargasm and eyegasm.  :metal
Does MP still have the blue beard?

changeofimages

[/quote]Does MP still have the blue beard?
[/quote]

yup still blue

BRGM

chknptpie

Zook

I WAS TOO NERVOUS AND FORGOT TO GET A PIC WITH HIM!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU But I got some stuff signed :D Josh gave him the KrotchRaut stickers :lol

Tripp

I got Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence signed! And a pic with him  :metal

Concert was amazing too!  :metal

hefdaddy42

forcesofsatanstroms

yesterday in Arizona I watched them on the lawn, I think they played
1. Forsaken
2. A Rite Of Passage
3. Home
4. Constant Motion
5. Panic Attack
6. Pull Me Under

Ben_Jamin

James007

DarkLord_Lalinc