DTF: The Movie

Started by BlobVanDam, January 13, 2013, 06:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir GuitarCozmo

Quote from: bout to crash on January 15, 2013, 08:39:01 AM
lol plot

edit: oh shit.. who will be vlasto??

I don't know, but I imagine he'll show up for no particular reason at random times throughout the movie, a handful of people will lose their shit, and the rest of the extras will all stand around scratching their heads, clueless as to what the big deal is.

YtseBitsySpider

ben affleck and I look very similar................but he doesn't do nudes...so not sure that is a good casting choice.

bout to crash

Hmm, probably not in that case  :lol

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on January 15, 2013, 08:44:50 AM
Quote from: bout to crash on January 15, 2013, 08:39:01 AM
lol plot

edit: oh shit.. who will be vlasto??

I don't know, but I imagine he'll show up for no particular reason at random times throughout the movie, a handful of people will lose their shit, and the rest of the extras will all stand around scratching their heads, clueless as to what the big deal is.

And there was much rejoicing.

bout to crash

That reminds me, there should probably be a few Python-esque interludes, animated by Blob.

Zydar

jingle.boy

Quote from: bout to crash on January 15, 2013, 09:00:11 AM
That reminds me, there should probably be a few Python-esque interludes, animated by Blob.

With action figuurrrrsss!!!!  And political campaign endorsements.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Dr. DTVT

I nominate the ghost of Rodney Dangerfield to play me, because I don't get any respect either.

Lolzeez

I nominate Daniel Radcliffe to play me. But he first needs to put on a lil weight.

Phantasmatron

I think Vlasto should be an off-screen character who's referred to often but never seen.  He should have some absurdly important role in the plot (that we never see) and then somewhere, near the end of the movie, we'll pull a Wilson-from-Home-Improvement-esque trick where you think you're about to see him, but the camera stops panning over right before he'd show up.

And then we'd have some ridiculously awesome actor voice his single speaking line.  Someone like James Earl Jones.  Or Patrick Stewart.  Or Morgan Freeman.

jingle.boy

Quote from: Phantasmatron on January 15, 2013, 10:06:22 AM
I think Vlasto should be an off-screen character who's referred to often but never seen.  He should have some absurdly important role in the plot (that we never see) and then somewhere, near the end of the movie, we'll pull a Wilson-from-Home-Improvement-esque trick where you think you're about to see him, but the camera stops panning over right before he'd show up.

And then we'd have some ridiculously awesome actor voice his single speaking line.  Someone like James Earl Jones.  Or Patrick Stewart.  Or Morgan Freeman.

Twist ... Vlasto is female.  I want Ali or Talia to voice her.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

DebraKadabra

YES.

Lolzeez

Quote from: DebraKadabra on January 15, 2013, 11:16:20 AM

YES.
We need explosions for no reason

DebraKadabra

bosk1

Sir GuitarCozmo

So it'll be a Michael Bay film, then?

DebraKadabra

Zydar

Directed by M Night Shyamalanalanamanylanan.

DebraKadabra

MrBoom_shack-a-lack

Lolzeez

There must be a bar scene. Anyone wanna play the bartender who is secretly a cyborg ninja?

A cyborg ninja?

Hmmmm...

JayOctavarium

Sketchy

If Blob needs any help in producing ideas for the interludes, I'd happily delve into the depths of my mind.

After all, I never did manage to get a shot of bishop-ninjas chasing protagonists through a forest on mountain bikes, and when one protagonist is captured, the rest keep on riding like crazy for no apparent reason, other than when they come to a fallen tree, they get off, calmly walk round and then carry on pedalling like mad.

lonestar

The Opening Scene.....

(In a quiet, slightly overgrown cemetery, like one found in almost every small town across America- The rain falls gently, magically missing the aging Blob, though he is without an umbrella. Certain class of men, with the Armani suit, short cropped $1000 haircut, and a Bentley in waiting, seem impervious to the rain anyways. The only things hinting at his old, false identity, the one that almost consumed the billionaire jewel thief, were the 3D glasses hanging from his coat pocket, and the tattoo of a tear under one eye with the Majesty symbol in it, a reminder to himself of the many lives destroyed in his pursuit of a passion that could never be satiated. He picks a grave at random, as he does on every year at this time, and silently lays a single rose on it.)

(Voice of Blob in the background, sullen and full of remorse)- Was it worth it? I really don't think I will be able to answer that. Yes, the sale of the Lonestar Diamond to that Saudi Prince did set me up for life, but I was pretty well set anyways before. I did it for the hunt, for the kill, I just never intended for that life to become more real than mine. It was just meant to be a game. Never remembered so many dying in games though, so many that I came to love. The aborigine tribe that raised me never taught me love, they just made sure that the unpalatable white baby the dingo wouldn't eat lived long enough to survive on his own. I had to go in to learn it, and when I did, it died around me. But I am safe, I am set, and that security means absolute dick to me, I am as empty as I was before I stole the Diamond from that asshole chef, who the hell names a stone after himself anyways. It might have all gone OK if that crazy Turkish assassin didn't have eyes on Lonestar's stone for herself, but for Jackie's love, I would have done anything, anything.....

(Fade to a bank robbery in Switzerland, Clinks63 emerges from the tunnel, only his head and hand which holds the illustrious Lonestar Diamond show. In a messy red explosion, his head dissappears, the diamond almost hits the ground, saved by the beefy hand of Hef)

Hef: I love it when the noobs do the hard work, don't you boss?

Bosk: He was a pain in the ass anyways, but quiet as a mouse fart. He served his purpose. Let's go Hef, you know how Jackie gets when she is kept waiting....

Have fun boys....

ariich

Quote from: robwebster on January 15, 2013, 06:20:58 AM
Quote from: ariich on January 14, 2013, 11:54:15 PM
The great robwebster, portrayed on screen by best-selling singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran.
Sacha Baron Cohen and Ed Sheeran - it's the comedy partnership everyone's been waiting for!

(Also - how on earth did you find that?! No issue with it, just thought it'd disappeared a long time ago.)
I don't even know, I have loads of random DTF crap on my computer, including a bunch of pics of tons of different people from ages ago (most of them probably pre-DTF.org). I tried going through your past posts to find a picture of you BUT THERE WERE NONE. At least, none within 20 pages or so. So I got bored and thought I'd see if there was anything I had already, and voila. I also have one where you look like you're drunkenly singing, but figured I'd save that one for blackmail purposes. :eyebrows:

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

RoeDent

This thread is completely and utterly brilliant so far!

*begins composing the soundtrack*

LieLowTheWantedMan

CrimsonSunrise

Quote from: Zydar on January 15, 2013, 11:27:20 AM
Directed by M Night Shyamalanalanamanylanan.

And of course starring M Night Shyamalanalanamanylanan.,...cus that's the way he rolls.... :tup  This thread has major win  :hat

bout to crash

Quote from: lonestar on January 15, 2013, 01:27:12 PM
Let's go Hef, you know how Jackie gets when she is kept waiting....

:hat

:corn

lonestar

Kotowboy

Re: DTF: The Movie

Rob Webster would totally be played by Stephen Fry or Hugh Laurie.

hefdaddy42

*gratuitous sex scene involving myself, jackie, vlasto, and a jar of pickles*
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bosk1

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on January 15, 2013, 07:57:29 PM

:omg:  THINK OF THE CHILDRENthat are allergic to pickles!!!

BlobVanDam

Quote from: bosk1 on January 15, 2013, 08:01:25 PM

What? You want to put children in a sex scene too? You disgust me!

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Lolzeez

Quote from: BlobVanDam on January 15, 2013, 08:03:01 PM
Quote from: bosk1 on January 15, 2013, 08:01:25 PM

What? You want to put children in a sex scene too? You disgust me!
Needs more Metal Gear characters. (Damn... This is what happens when I dont go to sleep and beat Metal Gear Sold games...) Btw we need a death scene. For who though?