News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

The "Today I Learned" Thread

Started by YtseCullen, June 12, 2013, 11:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YtseCullen

So I figured this would be a cool idea... post random things you learned today, and if possible post a link to go along with it :)

Today I learned Scotland's National Animal is the Unicorn!  :metal https://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/heritage/scottish-fact-of-the-week-scotland-s-official-animal-the-unicorn-1-2564399

lonestar

Today I learned that God really does love me, since he showed me the wonders of a meatball sandwich with fried mozzerella sticks on it. :heart

Chino

Yesterday I learned that's days of constipation can lead to extreme lower back pain.

ReaperKK

Quote from: lonestar on June 13, 2013, 01:13:03 AM
Today I learned that God really does love me, since he showed me the wonders of a meatball sandwich with fried mozzerella sticks on it. :heart

wasteland

The Lorentz invariant, that is this cute formula:  :D

Trial of Thought

Today I learned that Windows XP doesn't have a charms bar  :P

YtseCullen

Quote from: ReaperKK on June 13, 2013, 05:22:22 AM
Quote from: lonestar on June 13, 2013, 01:13:03 AM

Pretty much that ^ Wow Lonestar that sounds awesome! I'm hungry now.

King Postwhore

Today I learned that I'm too old to stay up watching a hockey game until 1:30am and work still in the morning.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.