Untethered Angel official video:  https://youtu.be/gylxuO6dKOw

Main Menu

Duncan's Adventure [CHAPTER 3 UP]

Started by Edan the Man, November 24, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chino

Quote from: Edan the Man on December 01, 2013, 06:33:31 AM
Quote from: Ultimetalhead on December 01, 2013, 06:29:06 AM
Tell the little fire golem to suck up all of the fire in Peacewood and become a MEGA GOLEM. Then singe Petunia's clothes off.
Speak up, I can't hear you.

In other news, in my spare time when I was tired of drawing, I've been working on bringing Duncan to the third dimension!

My first time working with Sculpey, learning as I go. It's SO HARD to keep his massive head balanced properly :lol

Make a casting of that and mold them!!

Edan the Man

Quote from: Podaar on December 02, 2013, 07:40:18 AM
Quote from: Edan the Man on December 01, 2013, 06:33:31 AM
In other news, in my spare time when I was tired of drawing, I've been working on bringing Duncan to the third dimension!
My first time working with Sculpey, learning as I go. It's SO HARD to keep his massive head balanced properly :lol

Way back when I used to use Sulpey, I often found it necessary to build a wire framework to hold standing figures or unbalanced characters. It didn't need to be to fancy, simple copper wire twisted into a rough semblance of the sculpture worked wonders.
He has a wire armature actually, but it's apparently not strong enough to support his head properly.It's my first attempt, rookie mistakes!  Next thing I make will be reinforced a little better

JayOctavarium

Edan the Man

Buddyhunter1

Lucien

bosk1

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Lucien

Shadow Ninja 2.0

Lucien

JayOctavarium

Jaq

carl320

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Onno

Zydar

jingle.boy

Given the time of year, Heat Miser seems appropriate.

Or, in a little tip of the cap to DTF, Vlasto.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Onno

lonestar

Edan the Man

Damn, that's a lot of names to choose from :lol
It would be easier to pick one if you guys could post on the reddit thread and upvote your favorites, just sayin' :P

I think Zard is winning at this point though

lonestar

And after you give him his name, he has to make a :neverusethis: face.

bosk1

Posted.  Sorry--not used to having to use Reddit for...well, anything.

Edan the Man

Thanks, and haha no problem. I figure a lot of people in this thread are the same way.

Sorry if I'm pushing the Reddit thing a bit too hard, I just really want to get Duncan out to a wider audience, you know? Reddit is off to a slow start, but I'm hoping after a couple chapters it will pick up some momentum.

bosk1

No, that's totally cool.  You just have to "train" us (like a fire gollum!) to get us in the habit.

Onno

Ultimetalhead

Zydar

lonestar

jingle.boy

If you go with Vlasto, then after he saves Peacewood, the residents could honor him by naming it Vlasto Day. That would give a whole new meaning to Vlasto Day around here.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Shadow Ninja 2.0

jingle.boy

Edan the Man

I took a break from drawing FIRE EVERYWHERE to Christmas-ify my avatar, as per tradition around here