What album are you listening to? v.4

Started by Nick, August 22, 2014, 07:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjrock88

ZKX-2099

Zydar

ThatOneGuy2112

It's that time of year again, so I've been on an Agalloch binge.

bl5150

In addition to my 1984 listening.............

wolfking

bl5150

Quote from: wolfking on November 27, 2014, 11:58:06 AM
Well?

Gimme a minute - haven't started yet  ;D   Had to check this out too after I saw the cover  :lol

Big Hath

Lowdz

Finished off the Satch marathon (and his book) with

WDADU

Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

jjrock88

Motley Crue- Red, White, & Crue

Whitesnake- s/t

Def Leppard- Pyromania

hefdaddy42

Polarbear

Rush - Counterparts
Sleep - Sleep's Holy Mountain
Monster Magnet - Powertrip

Lowdz

Big Hath

Sacul

I don't listen to this kind of extreme stuff, but oh boy, this is bloody good.

Zantera

wolfking

Anyone who is a fan of Throwing Copper and Secret Samadhi should check this new Live album out, it's absolutely brilliant.  New vocalist is fantastic and great songs in the vein of the old songs.  Quite dark and heavy too, wonderful.

hefdaddy42

How To Grow A Band - How To Grow A Woman From The Ground

King Postwhore

Quote from: wolfking on November 30, 2014, 03:03:53 AM

Anyone who is a fan of Throwing Copper and Secret Samadhi should check this new Live album out, it's absolutely brilliant.  New vocalist is fantastic and great songs in the vein of the old songs.  Quite dark and heavy too, wonderful.

I didn't know it was out!  I'm on it!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

wolfking

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 30, 2014, 03:46:16 AM
Quote from: wolfking on November 30, 2014, 03:03:53 AM

I didn't know it was out!  I'm on it!

For some reason it wasn't released locally in Australia and was really hard to find for me.  I found it at one store only, but an import version for top dollar.  It was actually worth it though.

hefdaddy42

Zydar

hefdaddy42

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

LieLowTheWantedMan

The King in Crimson

Yep. That's a couple of weeks worth right there.

jjrock88

Judas Priest- Defenders of the Faith

Iron Maiden- Powerslave

Rush- Moving Pictures

Dio- Sacred Heart

hefdaddy42

wolfking

Quote from: jjrock88 on November 30, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

Iron Maiden- Powerslave

Rush- Moving Pictures

Dio- Sacred Heart

What a selection.

Lowdz

Quote from: wolfking on December 01, 2014, 03:00:42 AM
Quote from: jjrock88 on November 30, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

Iron Maiden- Powerslave