What album are you listening to? v.4

Started by Nick, August 22, 2014, 07:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolsters

Bolsters™

wolfking

jingle.boy

Haha... I was just listening to both Symphony of Sin and Rising From Ashes on yesterday
Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

RoeDent

Spock's Beard - Snow

Whopping big album, this one! Love all the recurring ideas, and the end of Disc 1 is very much an "intermission" moment. Like you can sense the curtain coming down, to rise again in the 2nd half.

jjrock88

Symphony X- Damnation Game

Foreigner- Best of

Metallica- Master of Puppets

wolfking

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 09, 2014, 04:25:02 AM
Haha... I was just listening to both Symphony of Sin and Rising From Ashes on yesterday

2 albums that never seem to get old and you can just keep coming back to.

bl5150

Quote from: jjrock88 on December 09, 2014, 07:52:49 PM

Foreigner- Best of

Go jj  :tup  Wimping out - it's good for you (occasionally )  ;D

Sacul

One of the weirdest, most beautiful albums ever :heart .

jjrock88

WASP- Live in the Raw

Silent Force- Rising from Ashes

Lowdz

Laptop died so not been around much.

KISS - The Elder, Creatures, Lick It Up, Animalize, Asylum,

MindMaze - Mask Of Lies, Back From The Edge

Morningstarlet - S/T

Lynch Mob - Smoke & Mirrors

Deep Purple - Perfect STrangers

Shawn Lane - Power Of Ten

TioJorge

I'd just like to quickly say FUCK (in the ear, Scary Movie 2-style) whoever started the dumbass trend of posting only the album artwork. So fucking stupid. (I'm in a great mood, don't mind my farts)

Thomas Giles - Modern Noise

and now I'm starting...

Strapping Young Lad - S/T

jingle.boy

Quote from: TioJorge on December 10, 2014, 03:12:00 PM
I'd just like to quickly say FUCK (in the ear, Scary Movie 2-style) whoever started the dumbass trend of posting only the album artwork. So fucking stupid. (I'm in a great mood, don't mind my farts)

For a young feller, you're quite the cranky old man :getoffmylawn:
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

LieLowTheWantedMan

Belle and Sebastian - Push Barman to Open Old Wounds

Onno

:lol Well said, sir.

wolfking

I think it's a fantastic idea, and I will keep doing it.

Bolsters

I don't see the problem. It's more interesting than just posting the names (IMO), and I like seeing all of the album artworks.

If you absolutely must know what one of them is and can't read the text, try clicking it to make the image larger (my posts for example use shrunken artwork, some other peoples' too, just click to enlarge), check the URL of the image (most of them have the album name in there), or use Google's image search, which works quite well.
Bolsters™

jingle.boy

Quote from: Bolsters on December 11, 2014, 02:48:28 AM
I don't see the problem. It's more interesting than just posting the names (IMO), and I like seeing all of the album artworks.

If you absolutely must know what one of them is and can't read the text, try clicking it to make the image larger (my posts for example use shrunken artwork, some other peoples' too, just click to enlarge), check the URL of the image (most of them have the album name in there), or use Google's image search, which works quite well.

Or if you feel really lazy, just ask the poster.  I dig looking at the album covers too.

TAC

I'd post in this thread daily if I had the time to post the art. Peer pressure!!!
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on December 11, 2014, 05:58:37 AM
I'd post in this thread daily if I had the time to post the art. Peer pressure!!!

I hear ya.  Sometimes it's a pain to take the time to get the urls for the artwork.

King Postwhore

Flying Colors -- Second Nature
Foo Fighters -- Sonic Highways
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ZKX-2099

Big Hath

King Postwhore

Kiss -- Rock And Roll Over
Foreigner -- Self Titled
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Lowdz

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 11, 2014, 06:02:27 AM

I hear ya.  Sometimes it's a pain to take the time to get the urls for the artwork.

Yeah, I can't always be arsed.

jjrock88

Savatage- Poets & Madmen

Rush- Vapor Trails

jingle.boy

Quote from: Lowdz on December 12, 2014, 03:01:08 PM

JJ is never arsed.  :jets:

Lowdz

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 12, 2014, 04:52:41 PM

It's good not to give in to peer pressure  :biggrin:

wolfking

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 12, 2014, 04:52:41 PM

When you're as metal as he is, you ain't gotta give a shit.

jjrock88

bl5150

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

carl320

jjrock88

Barren Cross- Birth Pangs

Y&T- Open Fire

Dream Theater- A Change of Seasons

lucky7

Dave Weiner   A Collection of Short Stories Vol. 1.

Polarbear

Helloween - Keeper of The Seven Keys: The Legacy
Stoned Jesus - Seven Thunders Roar
The Sword - Apocryphon