Of the gender you're not generally attracted to, who would you do?

Started by rumborak, November 04, 2014, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podaar

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on November 05, 2014, 07:26:05 AM
LeeHarveyKennedy

This is the only correct answer!

Still, I like being incorrect, and shallow, so I'm going with Brad Pitt. He makes my man motor run. 

lonestar

JayOctavarium

black_biff_stadler

black_biff_stadler

TempusVox

Quote from: Stadler on November 05, 2014, 12:29:28 PM
Quote from: Elite on November 05, 2014, 08:25:40 AM
Quote from: TempusVox on November 04, 2014, 09:56:59 PM
Eddie Izzard, but only if he was in drag. Even then I'd be hard pressed. I kid...definitely not. Maybe it's my life-long curse of being absolutely possessed with the chase of the female sex, but even when I try, I can't imagine physical intimacy with another man. Don't get me wrong, there are men that are as handsome and hot as the day is long, but I wouldn't be able to bang them no matter what universe I found myself.

The same thing applies for me. I'm straight as an arrow and although I'm not homophobic or anything, the mere thought of sexual engagement with other men turns me off a lot. I don't want to, I can't do it and I won't do it.

I don't know; I sort of thought that was a given in the thread.  If I wanted to be with a man in any way I would have a long time ago.    That said, I don't see why it should automatically mean "homophobe!!!".   There are many WOMEN I'm not attracted to enough to actually sleep with; doesn't make me a misogynist.

Oh...I'm not homophobic. I have many friends who are gay. In college I was friends with a very openly aggressive gay man, who repeatedly half hit on me. He used to joke with me that he wanted to "swallow your would-be children". And he grew tired of always following us straight guys around to the bars, so we used to alternate between the straight bars, and some of the gay clubs in Seattle. Never bothered me, and we had some wild times at some of them. His name was Donnie and he died of AIDS about 19 years ago. I still miss him.

But, I have never been able to imagine myself with another man. It doesn't make me better than or worse than anyone who can. And while I can recognize that some guys are very hot, they just don't do anything for me. I'm sure some gay men would have a hard time imagining being with a woman. Different strokes is all.

MetalJunkie

To be fair, the idea is more "who's your male hottie" than "whose skin flute do you want in your poop chute."

Kotowboy

Chino

Quote from: TempusVox on November 06, 2014, 10:59:06 PM
Eddie Izzard, but only if he was in drag. Even then I'd be hard pressed. I kid...definitely not. Maybe it's my life-long curse of being absolutely possessed with the chase of the female sex, but even when I try, I can't imagine physical intimacy with another man. Don't get me wrong, there are men that are as handsome and hot as the day is long, but I wouldn't be able to bang them no matter what universe I found myself.

The same thing applies for me. I'm straight as an arrow and although I'm not homophobic or anything, the mere thought of sexual engagement with other men turns me off a lot. I don't want to, I can't do it and I won't do it.

I don't know; I sort of thought that was a given in the thread.  If I wanted to be with a man in any way I would have a long time ago.    That said, I don't see why it should automatically mean "homophobe!!!".   There are many WOMEN I'm not attracted to enough to actually sleep with; doesn't make me a misogynist.

Oh...I'm not homophobic. I have many friends who are gay. In college I was friends with a very openly aggressive gay man, who repeatedly half hit on me. He used to joke with me that he wanted to "swallow your would-be children". And he grew tired of always following us straight guys around to the bars, so we used to alternate between the straight bars, and some of the gay clubs in Seattle. Never bothered me, and we had some wild times at some of them. His name was Donnie and he died of AIDS about 19 years ago. I still miss him.

But, I have never been able to imagine myself with another man. It doesn't make me better than or worse than anyone who can. And while I can recognize that some guys are very hot, they just don't do anything for me. I'm sure some gay men would have a hard time imagining being with a woman. Different strokes is all.

I could never imagine having sex with another guy, but I think I'd be really great at giving head.

Zook

Quote from: Chino on November 07, 2014, 05:21:28 AM
Quote from: TempusVox on November 06, 2014, 10:59:06 PM

I could never imagine having sex with another guy, but I think I'd be really great at giving head.

Because you're from Nantucket?

Sycsa

Saw Interstellar yesterday and when Matthew McConaughey was falling towards the black hole, this thread suddenly popped up in my mind. So, yeah, I'm picking him.

MoraWintersoul

Kotowboy

I don't want anyones skin flute in my poop chute. I don't play for that team. However I have no problem with hugging my male friends and giving them a peck on the cheek.

But in response to the thread - I always thought Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye was particularly good looking. He still looks good for his age now and with a bit of make up and hair dye could play a latter day bond. Hell - Roger Moore was playing Bond at age 50 when he STARTED.

MoraWintersoul

Bond-level hotties, for me at least, are Lee Pace and Idris Elba.

Kotowboy

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on December 06, 2014, 05:30:06 PM
Bond-level hotties, for me at least, are Lee Pace and Idris Elba.

Idris was one of the saving graces of Prometheus.

Sub Luna Vitrea

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: Sub Luna Vitrea on December 07, 2014, 05:51:25 AM
There is no gender I'm not generally attracted to :(
Someone asked where are all the female members in this thread - maybe all are bi/pan? :lol

Kotowboy

Chino