What the hell, man.

Started by MetalJunkie, January 04, 2015, 11:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalJunkie

This girl used to be in a SWTOR guild I ran. Australian girl in her 30's (also she's straight-up weird). I haven't talked to her in probably six months, and she randomly messaged me out of the blue. When she said "interesting vid," it scared me, because I had NO clue what she was talking about... thinking maybe my account was hacked and someone posted something without me knowing. And then, suddenly, a random "history" lesson at 1:30 in the morning.

I'll just leave this here and see how far it goes, I guess...

MetalJunkie

And then I blocked her.

What the fuck just happened?

Bolsters

Bolsters™

MetalJunkie

sneakyblueberry

It sounds like she's a New Zealander rather than an Australian, going on about Maori history.  She's talking a lot of old shit tho.

black_biff_stadler

Cybering just ain't what it was back in '04.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Chino

TioJorge

This thread.  :rollin Responses are perfect.

That shit whack, yo. I really love how when you were clearly trying to get the fuck out of that conversation, she just kept on goin'. No regard. Bwahaha! Professor Psycho Cunt, on the job.

lonestar

I would've bailed on that conversation way earlier into it. I applaud your patience bud.

Chino

Quote from: lonestar on January 05, 2015, 07:23:58 AM
I would've bailed on that conversation way earlier into it. I applaud your patience bud.

He did it for us.

lonestar

MetalJunkie

Quote from: Chino on January 05, 2015, 07:24:58 AM

He did it for us.
There's actually some truth to this. I would have cut it off earlier, but I thought of you guys.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

lonestar

Quote from: MetalJunkie on January 05, 2015, 09:24:26 AM
Quote from: Chino on January 05, 2015, 07:24:58 AM

He did it for us.
There's actually some truth to this. I would have cut it off earlier, but I thought of you guys.

:hearts:

ariich

Just a guess, but... I'm assuming she is not a match.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

wolfking

Quote from: sneakyblueberry on January 05, 2015, 12:19:08 AM
It sounds like she's a New Zealander rather than an Australian, going on about Maori history.  She's talking a lot of old shit tho.

Yeah, she's definitely gotta be a kiwi.

Pretty crazy though.

bout to crash

King Postwhore

Leave it to a broad to talk when a man wants to sleep.

Bitches be warned........
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

MetalJunkie

MetalJunkie

PetFish, your inbox is full, yo.

TioJorge

I find it really fucking odd that you're speaking directly to a member that hasn't posted in this thread, and in terms of a PM... Like, fucking odd as shit. Why?  :lol Whatevs. Unless I missed something. I mean I guess if his PM inbox is full, any topic will do. Maybe. Or not.  :huh:

MetalJunkie

Well, he PM'd me regarding this thread, and I tried to reply, but his inbox was full. This is my only other way of letting him know.  ???

black_biff_stadler

Hey Tim, how do ya find that FB Purity thing? I wanna see who's unfriended me recently.

MetalJunkie

Quote from: black_floyd on January 05, 2015, 09:43:10 PM
Hey Tim, how do ya find that FB Purity thing? I wanna see who's unfriended me recently.
https://www.fbpurity.com/install.htm

Here's everything it does. https://www.fbpurity.com/features.htm

I used it to keep stupid videos from auto-playing. It has tons of other options and is very handy. I don't know that it will retroactively inform you of someone unfriending you, but it will notify you of every one after you install it.

black_biff_stadler

Thanks. Unfortunately, it looks like I can't do this on a Wii U.

PetFish

TioJorge

Quote from: MetalJunkie on January 05, 2015, 08:58:25 PM
Well, he PM'd me regarding this thread, and I tried to reply, but his inbox was full. This is my only other way of letting him know.  ???

Oh, I guess that makes sense.  :lol

That probably came off more aggressive than I intended. The sleepies do that to me.

Still not as weird as those racist but not racist texts that defend minorities and then slam them.  :azn:

cramx3

Should of just gone with the flow and egged her on more just to see how crazy she could get.

TempusVox

That was not a girl you knew who sent that too you.......I hate to be the one to tell you, but you were hacked by Andy. Reread it again. Totally Andy.

TioJorge

That man... He is everywhere and nowhere. Shrouded in darkness.

And farts, stale cheese, perhaps some moldy bread.

(I'm pretty positive that he's read all the shit talking we post and is slowly planning to eliminate all of us one day, one by one *loads gun, sharpens sword, does karate*)