News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

The DTF Old As Mold Club v. 40 IS The New 30! Kids Stay Out!

Started by Tick, April 27, 2009, 06:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cramx3

Quote from: Stadler on September 18, 2024, 05:57:06 AMI mean, he DID say you look "insane", I'm just sayin'.

I think he's still hot for your "sister", wink wink.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

:lol

I'm not totally balding.  Have a mostly full head of hair, but the hairline is recending and I do have a spot in the back that is balding.

My gf actually got me some spray to put on the balding spot and I'm shocked to say that it mostly worked.  The balding spot isn't as bad anymore after 3 months of using it.  Now at 6 months I haven't seen anymore improvements, but I was happy with the little hair that did come back.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: King Postwhore on September 16, 2024, 06:57:58 PMI have a great story about my brother visiting his friend and after a friends versus Blackhawks game my brother had to piss bad and his friend wouldn't let him piss in the alleyway and as they were opening the door to the Department of my brother pissed himself trying to hold his cock. It's stuff of Legends.
Goddammit King if you don't start reading this shit before hitting the "post" button I will alter your username in a heretofore unforeseen manner.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

ProfessorPeart

My Dad is 72 and has a lush full thick head of hair. It's all grey now, but it's all there. I'm about to turn 48 and appear to be following in his footsteps. I have started going grey here and there on my head but I keep a tight, short flat top to conceal the grey. My goatee, however, is really going grey. I try to surgically trim it out but it's a lost cause now. My wife likes it, me, not so much.
Quote from: ProfessorPeart on November 14, 2023, 11:17:53 AMbeul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Quote from: Indiscipline on November 14, 2023, 02:26:25 PMPardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history.

TAC

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on September 18, 2024, 07:54:29 AMGoddammit King if you don't start reading this shit before hitting the "post" button I will alter your username in a heretofore unforeseen manner.

Thank you. :lol
He doesn't even know it. I post a gif with a guy struggling to read, and he doubles down.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

hefdaddy42

Quote from: TAC on September 18, 2024, 07:58:30 AMThank you. :lol
He doesn't even know it. I post a gif with a guy struggling to read, and he doubles down.
I know lol
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

King Postwhore

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on September 18, 2024, 07:54:29 AMGoddammit King if you don't start reading this shit before hitting the "post" button I will alter your username in a heretofore unforeseen manner.
:lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

I just want to know what kind of issues and complaints are handled by The Department of My Brother.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

wolfking

I still hold delusion with my hair.  Although I keep it very short almost 0 blade at the back but a little long with what's on top.  One day I may grow some nads and just shave it.

Adami

Quote from: wolfking on September 18, 2024, 04:23:38 PMI still hold delusion with my hair.  Although I keep it very short almost 0 blade at the back but a little long with what's on top.  One day I may grow some nads and just shave it.

Shave it and then go watch Romper Stomper.
www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

wolfking

Quote from: Adami on September 18, 2024, 04:28:58 PMShave it and then go watch Romper Stomper.

I'd probably look a bit like that guy once I shave it.  :lol