2015-7-12 Bospop Festival (Weert, Netherlands) - ROLL CALL & REVIEW

Started by Weymolith, July 05, 2015, 02:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weymolith

Tickets Available At : https://www.bospop.nl/tickets/

Are you going?

Were you there?

Share your concert review and experience with other fans and the band!

Tim van Duijn

Setlist:

Afterlife
Metropolis pt.1
The Spirit Carries On
Burning My Soul
As I Am
Panic Attack
Bridges In The Sky
Behind The Veil

60 minute set.

wasteland

You know what? As far as 60m festival setlists go, I'd say this is a pretty strong one!

I think they have trimmed well for the occasion.  :)

Tim van Duijn

I agree. The show was awesome but James was sick and that affected his performance. Had a hard time hitting the high notes and was surviving. He did great though!

Setlist Scotty

Quote from: Tim van Duijn on July 12, 2015, 01:36:52 PM
Setlist:

Afterlife
Metropolis pt.1
The Spirit Carries On
Burning My Soul
As I Am
Panic Attack
Bridges In The Sky
Behind The Veil

60 minute set.
Thanx for posting the setlist Tim, but one question: did they really play TSCO before BMS?
Quote from: BlobVanDam on November 13, 2015, 07:37:14 PMAs a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.
Quote from: TAC on July 10, 2024, 08:26:41 AMPOW is awesome! :P

BlobVanDam

Quote from: wasteland on July 12, 2015, 01:50:48 PM
You know what? As far as 60m festival setlists go, I'd say this is a pretty strong one!

I think they have trimmed well for the occasion.  :)

I think it's a great little setlist for what it is. I love most of DT's shorter structure metal songs, and there's nothing I dislike in that set.
I expect that the FII/SFAM songs are just mixed around. I don't see why they'd break the album order for that pair now.

Tim van Duijn

Quote from: Setlist Scotty on July 12, 2015, 10:11:28 PM
Quote from: Tim van Duijn on July 12, 2015, 01:36:52 PM
Setlist:

Afterlife
Metropolis pt.1
The Spirit Carries On
Burning My Soul
As I Am
Panic Attack
Bridges In The Sky
Behind The Veil

60 minute set.
Thanx for posting the setlist Tim, but one question: did they really play TSCO before BMS?

Yeah i thought so, could also be mistaken.

BlobVanDam

Setlist.fm has it listed with BMS followed by TSCO, so take that for what it's worth.

Evermind

You know, I actually like this 60-minutes setlist more than the full one. Almost all the songs I wasn't too thrilled about are dropped.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

DarkLord_Lalinc

I really, really wish they drop out The Spirit Carries On for a while. I feel the song is losing its mystique and its charm for being such a strong live staple. They got other amazing ballads available like Hollow Years that haven't been played since 2010.

cramx3

Not a bad setlist but if they are trimming it out so not every album is feautred (which I get is necessary) why don't they also adjust the order moving Metropolis to the end?  Just an idea, not that I care either way.

Enalya