DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jingle.boy

I'd love to go back and re-play certain games with different objectives - this and Deus Ex: Human Revolution would top the list.  I just don't have the time.  There's still games I have that are in the wrapper that I haven't played - and I'm anticipating a PS4 for Christmas - if not as a gift, then as a gift to myself on Boxing Day.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

King Postwhore

Watching the Conan episode from last night with the cast of Star Wars. So damn funny.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ReaperKK

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 19, 2015, 04:48:53 AM
I'd love to go back and re-play certain games with different objectives - this and Deus Ex: Human Revolution would top the list.  I just don't have the time.  There's still games I have that are in the wrapper that I haven't played - and I'm anticipating a PS4 for Christmas - if not as a gift, then as a gift to myself on Boxing Day.

I'm almost 100% certain that my gf got me a ps4 for christmas.

Good morning folks, I got to meet my girlfriends new niece yesterday. She was all of 5 hours old.

Podaar

ReaperKK

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

I have a way with words.

When I type them correctly.

Prog Snob

:lol

What are you up to this evening?

King Postwhore

I have my godson over watching the Fantastic 4.  It was good.  Just found out I need a new boiler.8 to 10 grand. Ouch.

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 19, 2015, 06:57:35 PM
I have my godson over watching the Fantastic 4.  It was good.  Just found out I need a new boiler.8 to 10 grand. Ouch.

Time to go back to street walking I guess

King Postwhore

I'll get cold nickels for this body.

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

In the 20's tonight.   Mission accomplished.

Prog Snob

In the 30s here. I'm already tired of it.   :lol

King Postwhore

We've been lucky.  Though I hear 50's next week.

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 19, 2015, 07:41:54 PM
We've been lucky.  Though I hear 50's next week.

Which means 60s here...

Yep, I just checked and it's going to be almost 70 on Thursday. 60s for Xmas, which is fine with me.

BlobVanDam

Gonna be 104F/40C today here, after being 100F/38C yesterday. Supposed to be 82F/28C with a chance of rain on Christmas day.

Prog Snob

BlobVanDam

Fuck off, that's not lucky. Summer is garbage! :getoffmylawn:

Prog Snob

BlobVanDam

My brain fluids have evaporated, and my brain-CPU is overheated and not functioning within normal parameters, so you'll get no tact from me today. :blob:

Probably gonna spend the whole day watching old Doctor Who. I'm finally past the hump of missing episodes, so that's something.

bl5150

We had 44/111 degrees here yesterday Blob (only 40 today) and 100km/h gusts.........we have avoided a lot of your hot weather in recent weeks but not this weekend.  Thankfully it hasn't caused any real problems with fires etc..

BlobVanDam

Quote from: bl5150 on December 19, 2015, 08:23:32 PM
We had 44/111 degrees here yesterday Blob (only 40 today) and 100km/h gusts.........we have avoided a lot of your hot weather in recent weeks but not this weekend.  Thankfully it hasn't caused any real problems with fires etc..

Geez, yeah those are perfect conditions for a fire to spread.
Tomorrow's going to be 33C, but then the rest of the week is supposed to be in the 20s with rain until the weekend, so that will be a nice change.

King Postwhore

Morning.   Coffee, cinnamon rolls Star Wars movie and Pats game after.  It's a day made in heaven.

jingle.boy

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 20, 2015, 03:51:35 AM
Morning.   Coffee, cinnamon rolls Star Wars movie and Pats game after.  It's a day made in heaven.

Coffee... ditto
Star Wars.. ditto - 11:30am showing for the whole jingle.family

After that, probably come home for a nap.  That sucks monkey balls about the boiler King.
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

King Postwhore

Yup.  So much damn money.  Got to have it though.

jingle.boy

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 20, 2015, 04:42:59 AM
Yup.  So much damn money.  Got to have it though.

Ok, so help an uneducated city boy who doesn't have (need?) a boiler.  What's the purpose?  Or are you using Furnace/Boiler interchangably?

King Postwhore

No. They called it the boiler but it's the furnace.  It is 23 years old.  So many leaks and rusted spots. It's been on the verge of over heating. The cost of repairs is 2/3rd of a new one.  So I might as well update. I need to thiknow about a water heater instead.   Waiting on a few quotes right now.

jingle.boy

Ah... ok.  I had to replace ours a few years back.  It died the week right before Christmas, on a Friday morning.  Mrs.jingle was doing the annual Christmas baking, so we didn't even notice it until the end of the day, when it was too late to get anything done about it. Fortunately, my neighbour is a GC (and had done work for us), so he was able to hook us up with a guy that had one in stock, and a buddy to install it.  All was good (except for my wallet) by Saturday evening.  Didn't set me back as much as yours is going to though.

ReaperKK

King Postwhore

ReaperKK

Just went and picked up my gift to my girlfriend, Nikon D3300 dslr camera, knowing nothing about cameras it looks nice.

ReaperKK