Flyffy
Voltsters
homework
Pain of Naught
Elitist
Kevin Moore

sneakyblueberry

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Sacul

Sacul

Results tonight - I haven't added scores yet but looks like the top 5 will be shaken up a little, for both someone sent a dud that may cost him a place in the finals, and someone sent one of the round's best tracks and may sneak into the top 5. So yeah, get hyped.

Train of Naught

Quote from: Shadow Ninja 2.0 on February 21, 2016, 12:37:22 PM
i've gotta screw this up somehow, not totally comfortable with actually doing well in a roulette.

prepare yourself for tons of weird shitty songs, sacul.
Maybe it worked?

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Elite

I always fail roulettes in either the first or last rounds, so it could be me as well.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

Evermind

Even if by some miraculous turn of events it's me who sent a great song, you guys have nothing to worry about. I'll fuck up in the next two rounds anyway. :lol
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

splent

Sacul

splent

Train of Naught

Sacul

home

Elite

Crow

Crow

for some reason I have trouble seeing you as older than me though I'm pretty sure you are

Fluffy Lothario

Quote from: Parama on February 29, 2016, 11:24:28 AM
i don't want results i just want tidbits

This song is a masterpiece.

Good song.

Are you on crack?

This one has been a big grower.

BEST SONG EVARRRR

This song is okay, I guess.

If you send me another song this bad, I will cut your face off and throw it in the ocean.  :)

Fluffy Lothario

Now the challenge is for Sacul to include those tidbits in his writeups.

Crow

Sacul

Tyrias

Are you on crack?

This one has been a big grower.

I feel like these ones are the most likely for my song :lol.

(Though I'm not sure what effect crack has on one's perception, my song might be better on drugs. I've never tried it though, so who am I to make that judgement?)

Sacul

I think there haven't been any growers this round - most songs I liked on the first listens are still the ones I prefer the most.

Results in ~6-7 hours from this post.

sneakyblueberry

Quote from: Parama on February 29, 2016, 12:46:17 PM
for some reason I have trouble seeing you as older than me though I'm pretty sure you are

maybe I am, maybe I am not.

Crow

Fluffy Lothario

Quote from: sneakyblueberry on February 29, 2016, 01:28:22 PM
Quote from: Parama on February 29, 2016, 12:46:17 PM

maybe I am, maybe I am not.
I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?

Elite

maybe you are, though what are you when I am instead of you thinking what you maybe are knowing that what I am you are?

Train of Naught

Crow

Sacul

That's reply #800, wow. Think for a sec that out of all those replies, only 7 contain results so far  :corn

Crow

Sacul

No, we don't shitpost enough. This thread needs more memes. Or cats.

splent