homework
Pain of Naught
Elitist
Kevin Moore

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on March 08, 2016, 10:54:49 PM
Quote from: Sacul on March 08, 2016, 08:50:54 PM
(Train of Naught) Apocalyptica - Path
I'm not convinced on the guitar sound production - sounds quite weak and doesn't have the best sound to it.

THERE'S NO GUITAR :lol

Hahahaha I love when this happens. It's almost like mistaking the female vocals for male ones, only funnier. :lol

Alright, I sent this. Have fun, Sacul!
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Train of Naught

It's just 4 cello's, I don't know which tone you're specifically talking about. If you don't like it, I can't blame you though.

Quote from: Evermind on March 09, 2016, 08:48:21 AM
I'm not convinced on the guitar sound production - sounds quite weak and doesn't have the best sound to it.

Hahahaha I love when this happens. It's almost like mistaking the female vocals for male ones, only funnier. :lol

Alright, I sent this. Have fun, Sacul!
nice. 240p

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Quote from: Evermind on March 09, 2016, 08:48:21 AM

I am never going to live that down. :lol

Shadow Ninja 2.0

Someone did that when I sent múm, I think. Was that you 425, or somebody else?

No, you never sent me múm. I did it on one of Evermind's submissions.

Shadow Ninja 2.0

Damn, I should sent to you now, then. Listen to múm, it'll be good for you.

I wonder who I sent it to, then. Damn it Shadow Ninja, your impeccable memory has failed you for the first time in history.

Crow

Quote from: Shadow Ninja 2.0 on March 09, 2016, 09:53:48 AM
Damn, I should sent to you now, then. Listen to múm, it'll be good for you.
do actually go listen to finally we are no one tho it's quite good

Sacul

I may sent múm in the championship, so please don't listen to it now  :angel:

Tyrias

Quote from: Sacul on March 09, 2016, 10:29:24 AM
I may sent múm in the championship, so please don't listen to it now  :angel:

Feel free, if you want a zero from me. :P

Also; I typed out a response to 425's comment about me being too cruel (or some such), but apparently my phone didn't post it. My comment mostly applies to the Legendary Pink Dots song, the others were more of a "I love this, but most of the forum would probably hate this. I should send it now, at least Sacul doesn't hate electronic elements out of principle."

Sacul

Quote from: Tyrias on March 09, 2016, 10:31:07 AM
Also; I typed out a response to 425's comment about me being too cruel (or some such), but apparently my phone didn't post it. My comment mostly applies to the Legendary Pink Dots song, the others were more of a "I love this, but most of the forum would probably hate this. I should send it now, at least Sacul doesn't hate electronic elements out of principle."
Fair enough, though I still don't get that Pink Dots song nor what they were trying to accomplish  :P

And in general I've grown to love electronic elements a lot in the last year or so, so it was a good attempt nevertheless  :tup

Sacul

While I wait for all entries, I've already started doing relistens  :corn

Quote from: Tyrias on March 09, 2016, 10:31:07 AM

To be clear, I wasn't criticizing you for being too cruel, I was laughing about the shade that you threw.

home

Tyrias

Resubmitted. 3 songs this time, all of them pretty different, and in ored or preference. Looking back, I'm pretty sure any of these would have been a vast improvement over some of the songs I sent in this roulette :P. Well, hindsight is a bitch.

splent

Tyrias

Quote from: splent on March 10, 2016, 05:48:02 AM
So wait am I supposed to only send one or three or what?

One, I just wanted to make sure I'd not have to resend again.

Elite

I'm considering sending a fucked up song by a weird band, bordering on noise with deliberate messy production. Think you might dig it?
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

splent

well since i've fallen out of contention I'm sending something (later today) that I like which means you'll probably hate it  :lol

Sacul

Quote from: Elite on March 10, 2016, 06:47:01 AM
I'm considering sending a fucked up song by a weird band, bordering on noise with deliberate messy production. Think you might dig it?
Probably not :lol

Well it depends - if it's like Converge or Destrage, I guess it'd be cool. If it's like The Hirsch Effekt or Sikth, definitely not :P

Also, an hour before public shaming and I only have 11 submissions  :corn

Crow

Sacul

Of course  :-*

Oops, miscounted, 12 submissions in, so 3 missing  :corn

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Crow

and here we witness the ceremonial shaming of the roulette participants. only 5 will survive the winter.

Train of Naught

Isn't Destrage basically the same kind of music as SiKth, only Italian and a little less extreme?

Crow

sikth has worse vocals, though destrage doesn't have great vocals either at times  :lol
but destrage is def a lot more melodic than sikth

Elite

Quote from: Train of Naught on March 10, 2016, 10:28:27 PM
Isn't Destrage basically the same kind of music as SiKth, only Italian and a little less extreme?

No. I'd say they're very different.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

sneakyblueberry

Sacul

Oops, fell asleep and have classes now so shaming will have to wait :P

Elite

Sacul

Sacul

Crow

Quote from: Elite on March 11, 2016, 05:30:34 AM
Good. More to get excited about!

I don't think he realized he didn't send when he made this post  :lol

Train of Naught

Quote from: Elite on March 11, 2016, 05:30:34 AM
Good. More to get excited about!
Boy, this sure is exciting!

Time to keep this thread at the top of the boards for extra public shame.  :corn