News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

Anyone living with a partner and sleeping in separate beds?

Started by Chino, May 10, 2016, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotowboy

I've only ever had the bed to myself.

I can't imagine sharing.
But Kotowboy - nobody will ever want you anyway!!

King Postwhore

Quote from: Kotowboy on May 10, 2016, 03:03:34 PM
I've only ever had the bed to myself.

I can't imagine sharing.
But Kotowboy - nobody will ever want you anyway!!

Get out of your comfort zone for once.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Kotowboy

:rollin

It's that kind of thinking that makes people get married because they think they need to instead of because they want to. . .

King Postwhore

Where the hell do you get married out of that?  Try meeting a girl first silly. :lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Cable

Quote from: TheCountOfNYC on May 10, 2016, 02:54:04 PM
I share a twin bed with my girlfriend. I love being next to her and if I can have it my way, I will never sleep in a bed without her again.

A twin bed for two people? If so, how?

My eventual ex-wife and I, like Prog Snob, did rooms and still are here until my place is ready. Taking the other side, I have noticed more negatives in my sleep. I reckon that is due to the situation. I am sure however that she gets better sleep. I was the thrasher and weird noises person, so my guess is her sleep is improved.

With my next relationship, I will heavily consider the options presented here.

Kotowboy

Quote from: kingshmegland on May 10, 2016, 03:30:42 PM
Where the hell do you get married out of that?  Try meeting a girl first silly. :lol

:rollin. Like I'd be acceptable for anyone.

King Postwhore

That's some deep seated issues my friend.  You are talented,  good looking and emotionally shut off from the world. It's you that's hurting yourself.

Kotowboy

King Postwhore

You are everything.  You just have to believe.   I love seeing your trips to the coast. I'd imagine some girl would love that too.

Kotowboy

King Postwhore

sneakyblueberry

JustJen

Quote from: Kotowboy on May 10, 2016, 04:50:06 PM
I'm nothing.

. :hug: you're one of the members i look forward to seeing here. You are valued and appreciated.

King Postwhore

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on May 10, 2016, 06:34:25 PM
Quote from: sneakyblueberry on May 10, 2016, 06:21:02 PM
but when will you sex?

I'm only a manipulator. A broler5if you will.

I tried looking up that word but the dictionary laughed at me.

King Postwhore

Prog Snob

sneakyblueberry

LOL i was meaning at the OP.

If you sleep in separate beds, WHEN WAS SEX?

Prog Snob

Who said sex has to be in a bed? You must be quite a bore.  :biggrin:

The Trooper

Late to the party here. I was married 15 years to my now ex wife. The last 8 years of marriage for the most part we slept apart. I do not sleep much. 3 hours a day maybe. so was not condusive. lol had nothing to do with the divorce

ariich

Quote from: Prog Snob on May 10, 2016, 06:49:37 PM
but when will you sex?

You need the special dictionary that translates from kinginese.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

TheCountOfNYC

Quote from: CableX on May 10, 2016, 03:33:06 PM
Quote from: TheCountOfNYC on May 10, 2016, 02:54:04 PM
I share a twin bed with my girlfriend. I love being next to her and if I can have it my way, I will never sleep in a bed without her again.

A twin bed for two people? If so, how?

Well we're both 22 years old and super skinny but it still took some getting used to. We've adjusted pretty well but the first few months of it were awful. Right now I still live in my childhood home and my room is too small for anything other than a twin bed. Once I move out, the twin bed will be replaced with a queen.

JustJen

Quote from: sneakyblueberry on May 10, 2016, 07:25:36 PM
LOL i was meaning at the OP.

If you sleep in separate beds, WHEN WAS SEX?

Not while sleeping. How boring would that be? I'm tired. Me too. Can't keep my eyes open. Me either. Let me stick it in you. Oka---zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JustJen

Which makes me ask another question - of all the people having regular sex, how many actually have it at night time after going to bed?

I have never, ever had that be the way things work in my relationship. Bed is for sleep. Not only would it be detrimental to falling asleep but it would make me dirty and sweaty and gross and would mess up the sheets and then I'd have to lay in that all night...? No way. Not on your life.

Phoenix87x

I don't think I've ever had sex right before going to sleep. Sex wakes me right up. So not only is the there the sweaty, grimy feeling, but now I can't even get to sleep.

JustJen

Quote from: Phoenix87x on May 11, 2016, 04:02:11 AM
I don't think I've ever had sex right before going to sleep. Sex wakes me right up. So not only is the there the sweaty, grimy feeling, but now I can't even get to sleep.

Yeah same here. To me, morning is way more conducive to sexual activity. Guys usually wake up ready and we're both gonna have to shower before we go out anyway. *shrug*

Prog Snob

Quote from: ariich on May 11, 2016, 02:19:55 AM
Quote from: Prog Snob on May 10, 2016, 06:49:37 PM
but when will you sex?

You need the special dictionary that translates from kinginese.

I lost my copy. I'll have Blob email me another one. Besides, it needs constant updating.

King Postwhore

You guys are silly, I would be rich by now if I had a dictionary out.

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on May 11, 2016, 05:14:57 AM

I can help you with the editing. I only want a little notoriety, like a hand job back rub.

King Postwhore

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

Prog Snob

JustJen

Quote from: Prog Snob on May 11, 2016, 05:17:47 AM

I can help you with the editing. I only want a little notoriety, like a hand job back rub.

Suddenly I have Blink 182 going through my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1fECcM0cS4

Prog Snob

Quote from: JustJen on May 11, 2016, 05:24:18 AM
Quote from: Prog Snob on May 11, 2016, 05:17:47 AM

Suddenly I have Blink 182 going through my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1fECcM0cS4

I've never had them going through my head and I'd like to keep it that way.   :lol