Your car, if money was no object

Started by Hyperplex, November 30, 2016, 08:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-ski

my Dad is a child of the 50's and built customized classic cars for a living.  He would take us kids along to car shows around the area and while at one of these shows, I fell in love with the '57 Studebaker Golden Hawk.

Stadler

If you guys are going to go down that route....

Where's the General Lee?  The old TV Batmobile?  The Dark Knight Batmobile?

Hyperplex

Yeah I was actually thinking of cars you could buy, not TV cars or cartoon re-creations.

jasc15

I think the Mercedes SLS AMG electric is hard to top.  Its specs toast most ICE-powered cars, and I've always liked the SL and SLS models.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/2014-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-electric-drive-photos-and-info-news

Prog Snob

That's a beauty. Even the color suits it nice and I usually think blue is a terrible color for a car.

Adami

www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

Prog Snob

Looks like a tasty blue Jolly Rancher.

jasc15

cramx3

Ew, that yellow is disgusting IMO.  Looks like it's pretty close to being green.

Prog Snob

That's the color of my pee when I drink an energy drink.

Hyperplex

It's also probably the color of the energy drink.

Prog Snob

When I drink the red Mountain Dew drink, no. :lol When I drink the green one, yes.

hefdaddy42

Your pee is green when you drink the red Mountain Dew drink?  That's pretty awesome, dude.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bosk1

Agreed.  PS, can I borrow your urinary tract?

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Prog Snob

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 09, 2016, 09:28:47 AM
Your pee is green when you drink the red Mountain Dew drink?  That's pretty awesome, dude.

:lol  That's not what I said.

millahh

Quote from: Prog Snob on December 09, 2016, 11:17:55 AM
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 09, 2016, 09:28:47 AM

:lol  That's not what I said.

So, your pee is red when you drink green mountain dew, instead?

Prog Snob

millahh

Quote from: Prog Snob on December 09, 2016, 11:53:52 AM
:P   Nice try.

So you're saying your pee is always red, regardless of you Mountain Dew proclivities?

Also...

"I have Mountain Dew, or crab juice"
"Ewwwwww!   I'll take the crab juice"

Cable

Quote from: Chino on November 30, 2016, 09:18:39 AM
P100D if I could only choose one vehicle.

Tesla P100D

Same here as well. I would need to ensure I was having 100% green sourced energy, otherwise it would be pointless to me.

Quote from: Chino on November 30, 2016, 09:18:39 AM
John Cooper Works Mini Roadster

My friend's wife has this exact car. Pretty friggin' sweet, although I haven't spent much time in it. I have ridden extensively in my friend's GP though.

Adami

Not technically a car, but this is how I'd get around.

BlobVanDam

Adami

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 16, 2016, 09:05:17 PM
I'd imagine it would be a little something like this-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R4Fp8FGmiE

I dunno, that just looked like an ugly chair. The pic I posted is a god damn bed.

But the sword is a good idea.

XJDenton

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
― Terry Pratchett

7th