Elite's Ridiculous Reverse Scoring Roulette - v4.0: EP Results (The End..)

Started by Elite, May 03, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Walrus

Parama sent me American Scrap in my roulette. That's a cool album.

Crow

the first three there are all bands i introduced to the DTF culture  :lol
and wilderun is killer as hell too

anyways i have a decent amount of music that's full growls but mostly focused on the music rather than the vocals so w/e

Elite

Quote from: Parama on May 04, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
the first three there are all bands i introduced to the DTF culture  :lol
and wilderun is killer as hell too

Yup :corn
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

ariich

Right, so I was all ready to send something as the band wasn't on the banned list, but then one of their albums is in the other "albums from the last few years I have listened to" sections after the banned list.

So... are those bands also banned? What's the dealio?

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Crow

elite said his banned list isn't very thorough but i'd assume everything on the "albums listened to" lists are banned too

ariich

Quote from: Parama on May 04, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
elite said his banned list isn't very thorough but i'd assume everything on the "albums listened to" lists are banned too
Those albums, sure, but what about other albums by those artists. Surely if those artists should be entirely banned, Rich could have quite easily added them to the banned list. :P

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

Train of Naught

The banned list also bamboozled me a couple times because I think this is the first host that lists bands with "The" as "X, The" :'(

Was like aww yeah The Ocean not banned let's go ohh nevermind

I sent Leprous btw

Crow

yeah that's also not a great way to list bands i agree :B
everyone ever ctrl+f's in these things

The Walrus

I almost did mine that way but I kept the lovely contestants in mind.  :biggrin:

Elite

Quote from: ariich on May 04, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
Right, so I was all ready to send something as the band wasn't on the banned list, but then one of their albums is in the other "albums from the last few years I have listened to" sections after the banned list.

So... are those bands also banned? What's the dealio?

The banned list is artists I own physical albums from. I keep track of those in an excel sheet, that's why some are written like 'X, The.' This was an easy way to generate a banned list without going through everything I've ever listened to. The list is, like I said, likely incomplete. I added the albums I have listened to over the past years as some sort of 'extention' to the banned list, but some albums on there I've literally only heard once, so there's certainly artists in that list you could still send. Basically try it out, and if I've heard it before I'll notify you.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

ariich

So yep, it was rejected.

I can see this happening a lot. :lol

TAC

Quote from: Elite on May 04, 2018, 03:13:13 AM

To the participant concerned; if this post somehow makes you change your mind, you can re-send if you want.

Why don't you listen to it first and let me know.  ;D

It's a growls only, but it's more like a deep Lemmy that a guttural growl.

I am not a growl guy, though I am slowly opening up to them. That said, this is one of only 3 growl albums I have actually bought. The music is really cool.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

yeah elite if you think any of my songs are below 9/10 on first listen let me know and i'll give you a new one  :tup

Train of Naught

I can tell you that already, no need for Elite to listen to it to find out whether it's below 9/10

Crow

just 'cause you're a hypno7.5e junkie doesn't mean we all are, trainy boy  :corn

Puppies_On_Acid

I think I'm just going to YOLO this round and see what happens....I need a baseline  :corn
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Elite

I have everybody for round 1 except Sacul. Please send and don't become the new me :)

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Elite on May 04, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
I have everybody for round 1 except Sacul. Please send and don't become the new me :)
Or the new Sacul.....oh wait....
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

Crow

sacul already has a history of being slow too, y'know  :corn

TAC

Puppies_On_Acid

Crow

Sacul

Elite

???: ___________ - _________
???: _________ - ________
???: ______ _____ - _________/________
???: _____ ____ - _______ ______
???: ____ _________'_ ____ ______ _____ - _ ______ ____ __ ______
???: ________ - ___ ____ ___ _____ ___ _____
???: _______ ___ _______ - ___ ___ ______ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______________
???: ___ _______ ____ - __ ___ _______ __ _________
???: _______ - _ __
???: ________ ____ - ___ ____

Evermind

Quote_______ ___ _______ - ___ ___ ______ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______________

I have no idea what this is, but it's probably sent by Parama. :lol

The third from the bottom looks like Six Roaming Owls.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Elite

Quote from: Sacul on May 04, 2018, 09:36:57 PM
Quote from: Parama on May 04, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
slowcul  :metal
:metal :metal :metal

Sending in a while. Sent!

Dreading the hangmanen editing already... Sacul, can you lend me that script you made? :angel:

Elite

???: ______a____ - _a______a
???: _a_______ - _a______
???: ______ _____ - _________/________
???: _____ _a__ - ____a__ __a___
???: ____ _a__a____'_ ____ ______ _____ - A ______ _a__ __ ______
???: _a___a__ - ___ ____ a__ _____ ___ _____
???: _a_____ ___ _______ - ___ ___ ______ ____ ____ ___a ___a ____ ____ _____ ______________
???: The Flaming Lips - In the Morning of the Magicians
???: ___a___ - _ A_
???: ____a___ _a__ - ___ _a__

Letters guessed: A

Luoto waits 3.

Evermind

The Flaming Lips - In the Morning of [the, which is apparently missing?] Magicians
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Elite

Quote from: Evermind on May 05, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
The Flaming Lips - In the Morning of [the, which is apparently missing?] Magicians

not anymore, but yeah

classic Six Roaming Owls substitution there

Sacul

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Sacul