News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

Ruba's Roulette II v. Final results!

Started by Ruba, April 13, 2019, 01:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shall we have the bottom two players eliminated after round 4?

We want blood!
4 (40%)
Give peace a chance! (or at least stand still)
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 23, 2019, 11:06:28 AM

Crow

I don't like bad guy and am meh on bury a friend  :lol
The ballads on that album are all pretty good though. But I wanted to send something off my shortlist that I thought you'd really like. Last place

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

According to my results the last two rounds, same

Ruba

Quote from: TAC on May 22, 2019, 01:43:22 PM
I'm in the wrong roulette. :lol

She's one of very few pop artists that I actually find interesting. I don't know many good young artists, hence this round. Sometimes I feel like this picture around other people my age. Guess I was born twenty years too late. :lol

Crow

I probably should've sent the b-side as the a-side then :P

Dunno, I'm pretty sure the band I sent is of proper age range but like I said had difficulty confirming for sure

Crow

Nobody else is guessing so I guess I'll take the D

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Ruba

Hangman V

Agent Fresco - See Hell
A_t_r ___er_er - _n ___r _a__
Phoebe Bridgers - Funeral
Billie Eilish - ocean eyes
_e_en ___ter_ - _e_en ___ter_
Perturbator - Vantablack
Rival Sons - _era_ R____
The Ongoing Concept - You Will Go
Art By Numbers - Best Laid Plans
Maggie Rogers - Burning

Note: one punctuation mark has been omitted.

RED ANT

Crow

Bolsters

Perturbator song is Vantablack, sent by Sacul.
Bolsters™

TAC

Ruba

TAC

Ruba

TAC

Crow

TAC

Crow

no clue who maggie rogers is but i was able to google based on guessing her last name  :P

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: TAC on May 22, 2019, 06:57:16 PM
Who are these fucking people?? :lol
Google Maggie, she's pretty great and I'm having a huge streak of jealousy from googling her yesterday to make sure she's younger than thirty and finding out she's two years younger than me  :'(

Luoto

TAC

Stadler

TAC

You can say that but only if you do it as Adam Baldwin as Donald Trump.  ;D

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: TAC on May 23, 2019, 08:58:32 AM
You can say that but only if you do it as Adam Baldwin as Donald Trump.  ;D
I'm sure you mean Alec Baldwin... :loser:

I cant see Adam Baldwin pulling off a Trump impersonation.
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

TAC

I was at work and had a brain fart. I literally was like...what is his name? :lol

Crow

Come on ruba we need an update here  :natalieportman:

The Walrus

Your update is that I remain in first place. :neverusethis:

Crow

Hey, that's what I said right before scoring bad two rounds in a row  :tup

The Walrus

Were you in 425's roulette? I blew my load early on with all the epics, stayed in first, and then didn't make it to the final round. Hoping to avoid repeating that here!  :lol

Crow

I just barely made it to the final round in that roulette :P

TAC

I didn't make it out of the prelims..

Ruba

Quote from: Cyril on May 23, 2019, 04:48:26 PM
Come on ruba we need an update here  :natalieportman:

Guess some letters then.

If ye don't eat yer meat, ye can't have any puddin'! :biggrin:

Crow

TAC

Ruba

Hangman V

Agent Fresco - See Hell
Actor|Observer - In Your Ways
Phoebe Bridgers - Funeral
Billie Eilish - ocean eyes
Seven Sisters - Seven Sisters
Perturbator - Vantablack
Rival Sons - Feral Roots
The Ongoing Concept - You Will Go
Art By Numbers - Best Laid Plans
Maggie Rogers - Burning