2017 Rattlehead
2018 El Barto
2019 El Barto
2020 El Barto
2021 Destiny of Chaos
2022 Dublagent66
2023 Stadler!!!

Cool Chris

And just like in 2016 when Trump rose up and did what others said was impossible, and I won the dtf.org Pick 'em, 2024 will mark our mutual return to glory.

faizoff

Signed up. I think I remember I was close in 2022 but a couple of games missing to save my selection ended up costing me major points.

ProfessorPeart

I expect to remain in my mediocrity. I'll always have the perfect week I had last year. Didn't help me, but I have it.
Quote from: ProfessorPeart on November 14, 2023, 11:17:53 AMbeul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Quote from: Indiscipline on November 14, 2023, 02:26:25 PMPardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history.

T-ski

Ready for another 5th place finish!

El Barto

My goal this year is to spend no more than 180 seconds on my picks each week. We'll see how it goes.

ProfessorPeart

Quote from: El Barto on September 02, 2024, 06:02:24 PMMy goal this year is to spend no more than 180 seconds on my picks each week. We'll see how it goes.
That's pretty much been my M.O. the whole time. During the 2nd half of the Monday night game I go in and go down the list and make my picks in rapid fire for the upcoming week. I also prefer to do it before Yahoo shows who's the favorite. I prefer to not have any outside input at all. Analysis paralysis was my enemy in regular fantasy. I try to not spend more than a few seconds on each pick.

The only time I might make a change is if I see a substantial injury somewhere that pops up before a game. Even then, I try to be total hands off once I lock in.
Quote from: ProfessorPeart on November 14, 2023, 11:17:53 AMbeul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Quote from: Indiscipline on November 14, 2023, 02:26:25 PMPardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history.

Jamesman42

Fucking in and ready to also speedrun my picks each week.
\o\ lol /o/

axeman90210

I usually speedrun, and I always pick the Jets to win because I guess I love self sabotage :lol

hefdaddy42

I'm in. You fuckers are done lol 
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

El Barto

Dave sitting this one out?

Jamesman42

Barto, I'm having trouble signing into Yahoo, but I am sure I joined and made my picks. Can you verify while I figure this lame ass website out?
\o\ lol /o/

El Barto

Chris was the only one to not make a pick.

Jamesman42

Quote from: El Barto on September 05, 2024, 06:33:02 PMChris was the only one to not make a pick.
But I am in the league? Yahoo is making it seem like I haven't joined anything.
\o\ lol /o/

ProfessorPeart

Quote from: Cool Chris on September 02, 2024, 04:55:22 PMAnd just like in 2016 when Trump rose up and did what others said was impossible, and I won the dtf.org Pick 'em, 2024 will mark our mutual return to glory.
Is forgetting to pick the first 2 games all part of your diabolical plan? :biggrin:

Cool Chris

What?! I made those two picks! Did I not hit <save>?  :facepalm:

ProfessorPeart

Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 05, 2024, 06:55:18 PMBut I am in the league? Yahoo is making it seem like I haven't joined anything.
You're in the league twice. Jamesman has 10 pts so far and jamesman has none.

El Barto

Quote from: ProfessorPeart on September 08, 2024, 08:12:02 PMYou're in the league twice. Jamesman has 10 pts so far and jamesman has none.

LOL This is why you never put me in charge of anything.

Tomorrow, when I'm not drunk and irresponsible, I'll delete the offending account.

Jamesman42

Quote from: El Barto on September 08, 2024, 08:47:57 PMLOL This is why you never put me in charge of anything.

Tomorrow, when I'm not drunk and irresponsible, I'll delete the offending account.

I'll try to get back into Capital me's account, still trying to figure it out.
\o\ lol /o/

Stadler

Quote from: El Barto on September 08, 2024, 08:47:57 PMLOL This is why you never put me in charge of anything.

The ten point one, of course, right?  :) :) :) :)

(I kid).

El Barto

Quote from: Stadler on September 09, 2024, 06:57:22 AMThe ten point one, of course, right?  :) :) :) :)

(I kid).
I deleted them both, just to be on the safe side. Best not to take chances with this sort of thing.

Stadler

Dave_Manchester

Quote from: El Barto on September 05, 2024, 02:56:50 PMDave sitting this one out?

Unfortunately yes, I couldn't commit to being able to see this one through to the end of the season (a lot of travelling planned later in the year, some of it a bit off the grid) and I didn't want to end up having to abandon the game midway through.

Best of luck to all  🦶🏈

Stadler

A) Aren't you already off the grid - I kid! I kid! - and B) what am I going to do?  My self-affirmation was always that "at least I can beat the British guy living in fucking Moscow who learned football three years ago"?  :) :) :) :)

Appreciate your honesty (we don't need another bailing after 9 weeks) but you will be missed.

ProfessorPeart

Putin has a few jobs he needs a British Soviet to handle for him.  :lol

ProfessorPeart

Jamesman42

I figured out my Yahoo stuff just now. 
\o\ lol /o/

DragonAttack

Quote from: ProfessorPeart on September 15, 2024, 06:30:16 PMWow, I really suck.

You're not the only one rowing the oars this week.  :'(
Quote from: frogprog on January 05, 2023, 05:45:48 PM...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen discography thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!
QUEEN Discography  [url="https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0"]https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0[/url]