News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

Buddyhunter1's Roulette v4: Post-Roulette Updates: Sacul

Started by Buddyhunter1, June 16, 2019, 01:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLACE YOUR BETS!

Sacul, The Dominator
3 (42.9%)
Cyril, The Former Champion
0 (0%)
Kattleox, Cheater Of Death
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

The Walrus

Buddyhunter1

Cyril: Spectral Lore - A Rider In The Lands Of An Infinite Dreamscape
Puppies_On_Acid: Altar Of Plagues - As A Womb
Kattleox: Enya - Storms In Africa
Nekov: Yann Tiersen - _er_
DTA: Roine Stolt - Little Cottage By The Sea
jingle.boy: Alithia - Thirteen Revelations
Tomislav95: Todtgelichter - Neon
Sacul: Have A Nice Life - Bloodhail
Stalder: Train - Drops On Jupiter
Ruba: Tori Amos - Winter
kingshmegland: Slow Motion Reign - Life Simulator
TAC: Cereus - Ocean

Guessed characters: T, B, L, R, A, S, C, E, H

Crow

The Walrus

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Buddyhunter1

Puppies_On_Acid

Spectral Lore - A Rider in the Lands of an Infinite Dreamscape

Saw that coming  :metal Great song.
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

Crow

given the chance, i'd always choose to send my favorite track from my favorite black metal album

Tomislav95

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on July 02, 2019, 06:09:49 PM
---ROUND 3 FIRST IMPRESSIONS---

I think I liked the first half better than the second, but I definitely enjoyed this one overall.

Me, too ;)

Nekov

Very pretty, but maybe a bit too minimalistic.

This is mine for sure

Give me E

Buddyhunter1

Just a heads-up that results will probably take a bit longer for this round, due to 4th of July travel plans.

Nekov

Crow

Buddyhunter1

Crow

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

The Walrus

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Crow

I mean, buddy already fills in who sent what to begin with  :lol

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

DTA

---ROUND 3 FIRST IMPRESSIONS---

This kinda just felt like background music to me.

After a single listen I have absolutely nothing good nor bad to say about this one.

I'm guessing either of these is mine.

Nekov

King Postwhore

Buddyhunter1

Anyone gonna guess Nekov's song? I think it's by a solo piano artist. Scored some films. One of which I recognized. :P

Tomislav95

Yann Tiersen. Don't know the song. He scored Amelie which is one of my favorite movies.

Buddyhunter1

Quote from: Tomislav95 on July 05, 2019, 03:06:59 PM
Yann Tiersen. Don't know the song. He scored Amelie which is one of my favorite movies.

Yup, that was the one I recognized. :lol

Buddyhunter1

Going to drop the 24 hour warning for if you want to use a perk this round. Will post pre-results tomorrow, and hopefully full results Tuesday night, Wednesday night at the latest.

TAC

I'd like to use my Triple Points Perk and my Double Rank Swap.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Buddyhunter1

Don't want to use your "Drop Cyril to Last Place" perk or your "Win The Roulette Automatically" perk?

Puppies_On_Acid

TAC

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on July 07, 2019, 01:04:51 PM
Don't want to use your "Drop Cyril to Last Place" perk or your "Win The Roulette Automatically" perk?

Sure! Whichever one you feel is more appropriate. ;D
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

TAC

Ruba

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!