News:

Fall Into the Light, official video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFxH4kky6z4

Main Menu

RouletteMania! v. Do It, Gregg!

Started by Indiscipline, March 17, 2020, 03:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on May 14, 2020, 04:45:47 AM
Quote from: TAC on May 14, 2020, 04:38:17 AM
It was a real tough choice on who to target. Everyone is a threat.

The only threat comes from he who targets you.   :yarr

As you're about to find out! :yarr :yarr
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

Indiscipline

Everything's in, my friends.

I'm "glad" to announce there will be at least two certain mathematical eliminations, and one mathematical survival

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

ariich

Quote from: Indiscipline on May 14, 2020, 04:56:15 AM

I'm "glad" to announce there will be at least two certain mathematical eliminations, and one mathematical survival
Interesting - two head-to-head match ups, perhaps?

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Indiscipline

Exactly!

Answering the questions below: yes, two couples have formed and one player hasn't been targeted

ariich

Quote from: Indiscipline on May 14, 2020, 05:10:27 AM
Exactly!
Interesting. And I'm guessing in one of those match ups, neither person was targeted by anyone else, hence one guaranteed survival? Either that or someone simply wasn't targeted by anyone.

I didn't have any particular rationale for the wrestler I targeted, but if I'm in one of those head-to-heads then I'm glad I chose them!

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

Podaar

Great over night, late night activity. I like that Rom took himself out of the race with that song.  :lol  I actually tried to find out if the Iron Sheik ever recorded a song, but it didn't occur to me to see if the other wrestler's had. Good move, Romdrums!!  :tup :tup

jingle.boy

So, 1 person is already guaranteed to move on, and 2 others will - mathematically speaking.  Ergo, next round will be a final 4 with the entrance of Comrade Volkoff.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Indiscipline

Quote from: jingle.boy on May 14, 2020, 05:51:55 AM

So, 1 person is already guaranteed to move on, and 2 others will - mathematically speaking.  Ergo, next round will be a final 4 with the entrance of Comrade Volkoff.

Not quite mathematically speaking. The unchallenged is still challenging.

TAC

I have zero doubt that the person that I challenged, challenged me as well.

Evermind

Minimum two eliminations this time then, good news!
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Indiscipline

Click Here

And – sorry wrestling purists, but it was written since the beginning:

Click Here

The champ is here, ladies and gents, dressed in his emerald green number 33 feathered robe and laughing at your inane pop references. A kid in a Winger t-shirt has the audacity to perk up and boo TAC Flair, and his face is instantanealy introduced to the '19 EMR (Encino Man Roulette) Champion Belt's cold metal.

"He walks like a champ, Gene. That's confidence!"

"Damn right, Brain. He's showing everyone he can both throw shit at MacMahon AND be the champ .... wait, WHAT IN THE HECK IS THIS?"

"Oh my god, IT'S RIC FLAIR'S MUSIC!"

Click Here!

jjrock88

Woooooooooooo, today has to be a sad day in the home of momma Tac in Boston Massachusetts.  Because Momma Tac, your boy, Big Tim,  is no longer a recognized champion in this roulette. A man without a belt is like a man without a country.  So Big Tim, you greased up muscle head punk, hahaha, you've got no belt and nothing to brag about and nothing to stand on.  I love it.  All your fans are girls in training underwear. Wooooooooo, that's what I do in the morning when I kick five women out of bed.  And they go wo wo wo wo because they know they've been with the champion and rode Space Mountain.  I'm stylin and profilin and this is a man's sport. When you're talking franchise, money, notoriety, women, you're talking Ric Flair pal. I'm a Rolex wearin, diamond ring wearin, kiss stealing, wheelin dealin, limousine ridin, jet flyin, son of a gun.  But Big Tim, you can ride down the road with that golden retriever you call a woman, but you will never be able to say you're the world champion.  You will never put the title in your old pick up truck, next to your blue jeans, cowboy boots and cut off t-shirt.  You have to be born a champion and Tim, you might be able to get a job with Ric Flair incorporated if you're lucky. Think about it .  They all want to be like the Nature Boy and Ric Flair is the man and the greatest of them all. Do you know what it's like to come out here and captivate the female audience the way I do? I mean, the girls over here are hollering Slick Ric.  That's what they holler when I go through the airport.  You have to look at the total influence that Ric Flair has.  Modern day sex symbol, custom from head to toe courtesy of Michaels in Kansas City, and the Worlds Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.  You have to know the impact I have on Tim Crowley.  He dream's about being the world champion. Well brother, keep right on dreaming.  Tim, you'll never make a name for yourself beating up punks.  You have to jump on Ric Flair and make it stick. Then you will be something in this great sport. Now, let's talk about the man who exemplifies America more than any other individual today.  Me.  It means I can drive a Lincoln Continental, a Mercedes, a Rolls, a Corvette, the biggest house on the biggest side of town.  Tim, I've kissed all the girls and made them cry.  That's us, the Four Horsemen, wooooooooooo. Ladies, wooooooooooo, it is so hard to be humble, when you're looking like Ric Flair.  And to cap last nights events, as I walked out of New York City, every woman within a hundred yards was hollering here comes the boss. And Bruce Springsteen was nowhere to be seen.  Arnold Schwarzenegger, be glad you're making movies. Tim Crowley, my suit and these lizard shoes cost more than your house pal.  If you don't like it, learn to love it.  I'm every women's dream and every man's nightmare. Remember girls, when Ric Flair is in town, it's showtime! Woooooo. Just know one thing Tim, to be the man, you gotta beat the man. And Ric Flair, wooooooo, is the man. Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair.

Classic swerve by Booker Alex Rhodes and the dirtiest player in the game.

I'm in and song sent!!

The Walrus

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Podaar

:lol

What the actual fuck? Was Tim doing such a bad job of using Flair's persona, that JJ had to come in and relieve him of the character?! I love it!

romdrums

Quote from: lonestar on May 13, 2020, 06:51:40 PM
Quote from: TAC on May 13, 2020, 06:40:08 PM
Macho Man Randy Savage-R U Ready

R U Serious??

Just spun it good lord it's gloriously idiotic and fantastic

That whole album is unintentional comedy gold.  It's mostly a Kid Rock knock off fueled by cocaine and slim-jims, with your generic party/club anthems, a Hulk Hogan diss track, and a tribute to Mr. Perfect.  I think he put some real effort into his performance, and admittedly, his vocal delivery kinda pulls it all together.  My friends and I used to play this regularly when it came out and laugh our asses off.  "When the ladies hear my voice their knees start to wobble" is a glorious line.  :rollin :metal

Quote from: Indiscipline on May 13, 2020, 09:17:22 PM

Eliminated:

romdrums. You paid the piper because you played the Piper like a pro. Mad respect, this roulette's spirit thoroughly fulfilled.

Thank you, good sir.   :hat :tup

TAC

Um.. What just happened? :lol

The Walrus

"a Kid Rock knock off fueled by cocaine and slim-jims"

Between this and the recent identify theft I'm howling with laughter

romdrums

Quote from: Podaar on May 14, 2020, 07:01:37 AM
:lol

What the actual fuck? Was Tim doing such a bad job of using Flair's persona, that JJ had to come in and relieve him of the character?! I love it!

This roulette gets better and better.

ariich

Wait we have two Ric Flairs?

What kind of crazy ass time travel/parallel universe story do we have going on here?

Puppies_On_Acid

Sting is not amused by Ric Flair or the Ric Flair impersonator. He will drown them both in their own tears.
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

jingle.boy

Quote from: jjrock88 on May 14, 2020, 06:52:50 AM
Woooooooooooo, today has to be a sad day in the home of momma Tac in Boston Massachusetts.  Because Momma Tac, your boy, Big Tim,  is no longer a recognized champion in this roulette. A man without a belt is like a man without a country.  So Big Tim, you greased up muscle head punk, hahaha, you've got no belt and nothing to brag about and nothing to stand on.  I love it.  All your fans are girls in training underwear. Wooooooooo, that's what I do in the morning when I kick five women out of bed.  And they go wo wo wo wo because they know they've been with the champion and rode Space Mountain.  I'm stylin and profilin and this is a man's sport. When you're talking franchise, money, notoriety, women, you're talking Ric Flair pal. I'm a Rolex wearin, diamond ring wearin, kiss stealing, wheelin dealin, limousine ridin, jet flyin, son of a gun.  But Big Tim, you can ride down the road with that golden retriever you call a woman, but you will never be able to say you're the world champion.  You will never put the title in your old pick up truck, next to your blue jeans, cowboy boots and cut off t-shirt.  You have to be born a champion and Tim, you might be able to get a job with Ric Flair incorporated if you're lucky. Think about it .  They all want to be like the Nature Boy and Ric Flair is the man and the greatest of them all. Do you know what it's like to come out here and captivate the female audience the way I do? I mean, the girls over here are hollering Slick Ric.  That's what they holler when I go through the airport.  You have to look at the total influence that Ric Flair has.  Modern day sex symbol, custom from head to toe courtesy of Michaels in Kansas City, and the Worlds Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.  You have to know the impact I have on Tim Crowley.  He dream's about being the world champion. Well brother, keep right on dreaming.  Tim, you'll never make a name for yourself beating up punks.  You have to jump on Ric Flair and make it stick. Then you will be something in this great sport. Now, let's talk about the man who exemplifies America more than any other individual today.  Me.  It means I can drive a Lincoln Continental, a Mercedes, a Rolls, a Corvette, the biggest house on the biggest side of town.  Tim, I've kissed all the girls and made them cry.  That's us, the Four Horsemen, wooooooooooo. Ladies, wooooooooooo, it is so hard to be humble, when you're looking like Ric Flair.  And to cap last nights events, as I walked out of New York City, every woman within a hundred yards was hollering here comes the boss. And Bruce Springsteen was nowhere to be seen.  Arnold Schwarzenegger, be glad you're making movies. Tim Crowley, my suit and these lizard shoes cost more than your house pal.  If you don't like it, learn to love it.  I'm every women's dream and every man's nightmare. Remember girls, when Ric Flair is in town, it's showtime! Woooooo. Just know one thing Tim, to be the man, you gotta beat the man. And Ric Flair, wooooooo, is the man. Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair.

Classic swerve by Booker Alex Rhodes and the dirtiest player in the game.

I'm in and song sent!!

Nothing ever in Roulette history or lore will ever top this.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

lonestar

I'm so confused. Thoroughly entertained, but confused. Ooh yeah.

Stadler

I got eliminated, and yet this last page was worth all of it.  I'm sitting here laughing like a hyena.  I was going to pick out lines of that Rik Flair explosion, but there are too many!

And given that Kid Rock HIMSELF is fueled by cocaine and slim jims, that analogy is priceless! 

Elite

What the hell is going on :lol
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

romdrums

Ric Flair is cocaine in human form.

Indiscipline

Quote from: romdrums on May 14, 2020, 08:28:04 AM
Ric Flair is cocaine in human form.

I beg to differ. Cocaine is Ric Flair in powder  :lol

Crow

ariich

Indiscipline

romdrums

Indiscipline

"What a shock, Gene! Our champ is just a decent, normal metal-head fellow! "

"It is what it is and viceversa, Brain. But back to the Rumble!"

It takes the real Nature Boy approximatively 0.8 seconds to claim ownership of center ring, leaving the four flabbergasted contestants to witness greatness from their corners.

"I don't need to beat Bonesaw, Bo Derek, Brandon Lee, and Ozzy's Song to show the world who's the boss, but I'll honour you suckers with this ..."

Four furious chops, four blooded chests, and – back at center stage – the ultimate insult: a glorious Flair Flop.

"See? Only Flair can drop Flair. Carry on with the silly games. I'm out and I'm taking all the women, Elizabeth included. Damn, i'm taking the dog as well. Wooooooooooo(f)!"

And like that ... huge pop ... he's gone.

"Gene, I believe we have just watched history in the making."

"Absolutely, Brain. Look, even VIndi McMahon is weeping with joy"

"With joy, or due to his own flatulence. We'll never know. But BACK TO THE MATCH!"

Sting approaches the only man he has not defeated last year:

"So, you pulled a Keyser Soze?"

"Guess so. WTF is Keyser Soze? DH for the Orioles?"

And so they grapple. The kabuki man tries to entrap the defending champion with a Neverending Scorpion Death Lock, but TAC deftly reverses it with a Tune o' the Troubles Boston Crab. He can sense Sting's body cracking and procedes to lift the foe and toss him out of the ring.

"You should have never left The Police, bub. Ok, clowns, who's next?"

"The Macho Man is, oooooh yeah" - Replies Savage, showing a menacing Highly Emotional Elbow.

"Hey, I get that reference! The Village People, right? HA! How do you like them apples?"

"I focking give up" - Turns back, looking for Elizabeth.

Meanwhile, on the other half of the ring:

"Davey, brother, let's show the world how we do things in dad's doungeon"

A nod from the Bulldog, and they're off. A technical orgy of movesets, wrestling at its artiest, leads the two frenemies dangerously close to the ropes. A Home Uppercut almost does the job for the Chadman, before an incredible Indi's Wheelhouse Hip Toss from the Bulldog sends him outside the ring. Great duel.

And then there were three, waiting for the red mentalist.

Challenges:

lonestar targeted TAC
Puppies and TAC targeted each other
ariich and jingle targeted each other
jj targeted awesomeness, and he won

Eliminated:

Puppies. What a great run, iron man, and what great tunes you sent. Thank you!

Jingle. You among everyone should appreciate how I must keep Rich happy while I'm in his roulette. I'm obviously kidding, bro. The most interesting song won, is all. Thank you for the great participation and wrasslin' advice.

Survivors:

TAC
ariich
lonestar

Song Standings:

David Maxim Micic – Mbiguni Amina
Comedy of Errors – The Cause
Lost in Thought – Beyond the Flames
TesseracT – Tourniquet
Arch/Matheos – Kindred Spirits

Please, a big round of applause to JJ. Unforgettable.

Evermind, ___ ___ ____ __ ___ ____!

ariich

Quote from: Indiscipline on May 14, 2020, 09:36:40 AM
Jingle. You among everyone should appreciate how I must keep Rich happy while I'm in his roulette. I'm obviously kidding, bro.
:lol Chad wouldn't agree anyway, given he targeted me. :P

Really glad you liked the song so much - I thought you would, but I also felt a bit cautious for some reason which was why I sent you Strange Night as well. Very happy that this was the one you preferred though, it's amazing. :D

EDIT: Damn, so that's Tim, RJ and Ruslan I'm up against now. That's a tough bunch to beat.

lonestar

Glad to have survived, grateful no one targeted me lol

I'm on a road trip so I won't be able to send till later tonight.