30 Day Song Challenge BONUS - Songs for the covid quarantine

Started by Harmony, April 05, 2020, 12:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmony

Maybe a fun way for us to pass the time.  I'll post the new challenge daily.  Have fun!

Day 1 - A Song you like with a color in the title

Crystal Blue Persuasion - Tommy James and the Shondells

HOF

lonestar

Destrage- My Green Neighbour

Anguyen92

I think I mentioned this in the 12 song album thread, but I'm going to say it again, because I like the song.

Poets of the Fall - Clear Blue Sky

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Cool Chris

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

max_security

Eleven Blue Egyptians - Jason Becker

wolfking

DTA

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

krands85

Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

jammindude

Fates Warning - A Pleasant Shade of Gray

MirrorMask

Lordi - Blood Red Sandman

Maybe Harmony you should take up the certainly annoying task to update each day the thread title with the kind of song requested, it will draw better attention to the thread I guess....

Learning2Live

A few I like:
King Crimson - Red
Neal Morse - Seeds of Gold
Transatlantic - Into the Blue; Camouflaged in Blue part from All of the Above

ChuckSteak

Jethro Tull - Jack-In-The-Green

Indiscipline

The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar

King Postwhore

Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Harmony

Quote from: MirrorMask on April 05, 2020, 01:57:37 PM
Maybe Harmony you should take up the certainly annoying task to update each day the thread title with the kind of song requested, it will draw better attention to the thread I guess....

Good idea!

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: kingshmegland on April 05, 2020, 03:11:22 PM
That's a good song, and Pet Your Friends is a good album.
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

King Postwhore

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on April 05, 2020, 03:18:20 PM
Quote from: kingshmegland on April 05, 2020, 03:11:22 PM
That's a good song, and Pet Your Friends is a good album.

Sure is. Saw that tour. They toured with King's X.

Big Hath

romdrums

ProfessorPeart

Mad Season - Artificial Red
Pearl Jam - Black
King Crimson - Red
Rush - Red Sector A
Quote from: ProfessorPeart on November 14, 2023, 11:17:53 AMbeul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Quote from: Indiscipline on November 14, 2023, 02:26:25 PMPardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history.

Stadler

Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter
Coldplay - Yellow
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (my vote for his best vocal performance ever)

Honorable mention:  Tony Orlando and Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Indiscipline

Lonk

Podaar

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

pg1067

The ABC Café – Red and Black - from Les Misérables

The Green Manalishi (with the Two-Pronged Crown) - Judas Priest

Interestingly, Rush did four songs with "red" in the title ("Barchetta," "Sector A," "Lenses," and "Tide"), but no song with any other color in the title (unless you count the Feedback version of "Summertime Blues," but that's a different meaning of the word).

Also, while I don't like the song, I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned "Purple Rain."