The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Indiscipline on June 05, 2020, 08:16:17 AM
The first cat I ever knew (my mom's and dad's) was named Rikki, because they loved Steely Dan.
Should have just named him Steely Dan.....or did they not want to name their cat after a dildo?  :biggrin:
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Indiscipline

:lol

Is there a dildo named Steely Dan?

The things I learn on the internet!

The Walrus

We have four. Daryl, the orange one, Mira (like 'meer' in meerkat), Luna (I named him that before I found out he was a boy, so we call him Lou :D ), and Sammie. Here's Mira and Luna, they're 10 years old later this month. Daryl's just over 2. Sammie is just over 5.

And Sammie, the only girl, she's so tiny  :heart

The Walrus

Oh, and precious baby photos of Sammie the night she was brought home. She was so scared but omg SO CUTE

Indiscipline

The Walrus

My little sister brought all 4 of those little bastards home because she was both smart enough to know my parents couldn't resist adorable cats (they were all babies when she brought them in) and bold enough to actually try them on it. :heart

King Postwhore

Our little monsters are 16 years old right now. Still running around.

Mike, I've picked out my songs.  I'll get them over to you in the afternoon.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

romdrums

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

The Walrus

11 out of 19 subs already in! No rush on the rest, would be cool to have them by the end of the weekend but I'll start listening tonight or tomorrow. Looking at what's been sent already, this is going to be a REALLY fun round, and I can't wait to hear what Judge Crankshaft has to say about them.

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Kattelox on June 05, 2020, 01:05:59 PM
I can't wait to hear what Judge Crankshaft has to say about them.
Quote from: Judge Crankshaft on June 10, 2020, 04:36:06 AM
1. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
2. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
3. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
4. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
5. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
6. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
7. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
8. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
9. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
10. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
11. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
12. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
13. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
14. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
15. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
16. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
17. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
18. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
19. At least it's better than Winger and Mos Def
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Stadler

Sacul

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

wolfking

The Walrus

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

wolfking

The Walrus

Crow

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

Stadler

The Walrus

Crow

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

I won't start listening to any of these until tomorrow at the earliest, myself

TAC

Quote from: Kattelox on June 05, 2020, 05:19:31 PM
I won't start listening to any of these until tomorrow at the earliest, myself

Yeah, I'd put it off as long as I could too.

The Walrus

Christ, if I were a betting man I'd say Tim doesn't even like salt and pepper.  :lol

TAC

TAC

ariich

I imagine we're just waiting for the rest of the submissions.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

wolfking