News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

Yeah it does. I took a course on True Opinions in high school. I got an A+.

Buddyhunter1

Pssh. Painkiller is a better song than anything you sent in my roulette, aside from Dislocated. And you won the damn thing. :lol

Also their last album was way better than it had any right to be given how fucking old they are at this point.

Evermind

Quote from: The Walrus on June 15, 2020, 08:01:31 PM
Judas Priest has two good songs: You've Got Another Thing Coming and the one where they aren't playing. Rob Halford sucks and so do their riffs.  :lol Come at me, bros.

Why the hell am I even playing in this :lol
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

The Walrus

I bought their latest album in the checkout aisle of Walmart shortly after it came out and I still regret it every day.

Puppies_On_Acid

Yeah, um, Judas Priest is awesome. They don't have a single album that I dislike. There are some that are a little more on the OK side, but mostly their albums range from good to amazing... :loser:

I'm sending Judas Priest next round :neverusethis:
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Elite

Judas Priest has two good songs: You've Got Another Thing Coming and the one where they aren't playing. Rob Halford sucks and so do their riffs.  :lol Come at me, bros.

Breaking the Law is one of the silliest songs I have ever heard and the main riff is stupid.
Can't really say a lot more about them, but I do like the cover Iced Earth did of Screaming for Vengeance.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Crow

i have massive indifference towards all those classic heavy metal bands, personally. they're all fine but not anything i'd actively seek out

Indiscipline

I like Judas Priest, but can't stand Halfor's singing.

I feel like being against the army while supporting the war.

TAC

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 15, 2020, 08:49:54 PM
Also their last album was way better than it had any right to be given how fucking old they are at this point.

Yes

Quote from: Elite on June 16, 2020, 12:51:48 AM
I do like the cover Iced Earth did of Screaming for Vengeance.

They did a great job with that.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

wolfking

Sorry, I was wrong.  A crab is actually way cooler than a Walrus.

wolfking

Quote from: Evermind on June 15, 2020, 09:07:26 PM

Why the hell am I even playing in this :lol

I know right!

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on June 15, 2020, 10:55:02 PM
Also the 2 Ripper albums don't count.  :corn

GTFO!

The Walrus

Good morning, everyone. Judas Priest still fucking sucks.

wolfking

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 04:41:15 AM

You're getting Rob Halfords Xmas album next round buddy boy!

The Walrus

Quote from: wolfking on June 16, 2020, 04:58:47 AM
Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 04:41:15 AM

You're getting Rob Halfords Xmas album next round buddy boy!

Good news everyone! Kade has been eliminated!

TAC

The Walrus

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 16, 2020, 05:23:34 AM
By my count, we're missing two people. Is that right?

One by my count and he sent last night. Hangman/impressions sometime today

Stadler

HOF

I can't comment too deeply on Judas Priest other than to say I've never heard a Judas Priest song that I liked.

The Walrus

This round is much weaker than round 2 yet some of you seem to be trying to work your ways up (and down) the scoreboard. Very interesting

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Evermind

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 06:40:28 AM
This round is much weaker than round 2 yet some of you seem to be trying to work your ways up (and down) the scoreboard. Very interesting

Not me :lol
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Buddyhunter1

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Podaar

I think I may have handcuffed myself by reading to much into the "no metal" part of this roulette and avoiding anything remotely rocking. In all three rounds so far (and what I've got lined up for future rounds), I could have chosen the same artists and given examples of their more rocking (but not metal) tunes. I have a feeling that I could have scored better. Oh well.

Buddyhunter1

If this round is worse than the last one then TAC's going to need some Painkillers after listening to it

King Postwhore

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 16, 2020, 06:58:35 AM
If this round is worse than the last one then TAC's going to need some Painkillers after listening to it

Nuggetz.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Buddyhunter1

Indiscipline

If you think round 4 is gonna get better, you've got another thing coming

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

TAC

Are we having a Hangman?? Or going right to Impressions? I have mine ready!