News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

The Walrus

Quote from: jingle.boy on July 02, 2020, 05:16:41 AM
What happened to the Step Brothers avatar, Crabshack?

CRABSHACK  :rollin :rollin

Judge Crabshack has abandoned his title AND avatar!

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

The Walrus

I have not yet begun to walrus. I am like Tobias in Animorphs. This is who I am now  :natalieportman:

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Crow

Quote from: ariich on July 02, 2020, 05:23:34 AM
I can de-walrus you anytime you like.

:eyebrows:
To be clear, I am going to refer to Mr. Crabs and The Walrus by their true names in my roulette thread even if they decide to change back to their phony shells

TAC

Quote from: Parama on July 02, 2020, 10:42:34 AM
Quote from: ariich on July 02, 2020, 05:23:34 AM
I can de-walrus you anytime you like.

:eyebrows:
To be clear, I am going to refer to Mr. Crabs and The Walrus by their true names in my roulette thread even if they decide to change back to their phony shells

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Train of Naught

King Postwhore

Crabby the TAC is my name and I say unto thee

Say, baby, do you want to crack jokes with me?
Say, baby, do you want smack down by my side?
Ah, baby, do you want to mock guys with me?
Say, baby?
Say, baby?
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

The Walrus

King Postwhore

Quote from: Evermind on July 02, 2020, 11:48:55 AM
Is that Eminem or something?

Tommy the Cat - Primus

Quote from: The Walrus on July 02, 2020, 11:49:10 AM
But it wasn't a crab
It was a TAC lobster!
TAC LOBSTER

In that Fred Schneider voice? :lol

Evermind

Shadow Ninja 2.0

King Postwhore

That's how I picture TAC walking through this tread, strutting his insults like the cat's meow.  LOL

The Walrus

Indiscipline

King Postwhore

Crow

withdrawing from this roulette, have redacted all my submissions

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

The Walrus

Quote from: Cyril on July 02, 2020, 01:33:25 PM
withdrawing from this roulette, have redacted all my submissions

I mean, you submitted all rounds before the roulette even started, so you're technically in as long as I continue to listen and rank your submissions, but thanks for playing I guess

Crow

if you want to remake all the playlists yourself feel free to do so i guess! i can't stop you but i don't intend to actively participate

The Walrus

Quote from: Cyril on July 02, 2020, 02:09:08 PM
if you want to remake all the playlists yourself feel free to do so i guess! i can't stop you but i don't intend to actively participate

It takes 5 seconds to type the names and add to the playlist, ain't no Herculean struggle, but to be honest I don't really know if I will, so, we'll see

Train of Naught

Oh yes so we can send Parama-core now? Brb changing my playlist :corn

The Walrus

Quote from: Train of Naught on July 02, 2020, 02:28:06 PM
Oh yes so we can send Parama-core now? Brb changing my playlist :corn

In honor of Cyrama dropping out I'll post his artists tonight and they'll be free to submit in the last 3 rounds I guess

TAC

The Walrus

Quote from: TAC on July 02, 2020, 03:19:15 PM
Can I take his place for the rest of the roulette?

You may, but I'm adjusting your score and you have to start at the bottom :) Just no jokes about anything of any topic because you are a cis white male therefore everything is punching down.

TAC

The Walrus

ariich

Quote from: The Walrus on July 02, 2020, 03:21:47 PM
Quote from: TAC on July 02, 2020, 03:19:15 PM
Can I take his place for the rest of the roulette?

You may, but I'm adjusting your score and you have to start at the bottom :) Just no jokes about anything of any topic because you are a cis white male therefore everything is punching down.
Dude come on, I know you're joking but this is the kind of thing that, like in Cyril's thread, gives the impression that you don't care when I know you do.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.