The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Walrus

:lol

Hath no worries. I haven't actually started listening to most of the submissions yet. It's been a busy week. The results for this round definitely won't be til probably middle of next week.

King Postwhore

Quote from: The Walrus on July 16, 2020, 08:29:42 AM
:lol

Hath no worries. I haven't actually started listening to most of the submissions yet. It's been a busy week. The results for this round definitely won't be til probably middle of next week.

Get ready for Tim to piss and moan about it. :biggrin:
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

Tim be like *plays 10 seconds of half a person's submissions* bro this shit sucks when's results?!  :lol

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

So I've heard most of this round's submissions... just a couple to go... Damn, some of you are bringing out the big guns close to the end. I like the boldness of some of these. Some are playing it really safe. Some are falling right in line with the theme of their submissions this roulette.

As for the quality... well...  :corn :corn

jingle.boy

Quote from: The Walrus on July 16, 2020, 02:15:30 PM
So I've heard most of this round's submissions... just a couple to go... Damn, some of you are bringing out the big guns close to the end. I like the boldness of some of these. Some are playing it really safe. Some are falling right in line with the theme of their submissions this roulette.

Perfect!  Since my theme lately has been "First Place".   :metardica:

Let's disregard my theme in the first 3 rounds was "Last Place"  :lol
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

wolfking

What are you referring to with 'theme of submissions?'

King Postwhore

I know Katt's putting me in the "safe" list but the songs are diverse.

TAC

Oh, so I see you guys have nothing better to do than talk about people?

It wouldn't be that way if we had some hangman or some impressions...

*pisses and moans*

;D
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

The Walrus

Quote from: wolfking on July 16, 2020, 06:20:21 PM

You for example are the 80s pop rock dude. king is the new wave guy. Bolsters is the synthwave dude. :lol

It's late, I'll post thoughts tomorrow, maybe hangman but this one's kind of a bitch tbh

King Postwhore

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: The Walrus on July 16, 2020, 06:55:40 PM

You for example are the 80s pop rock dude. king is the new wave guy. Bolsters is the synthwave dude. :lol

It's late, I'll post thoughts tomorrow, maybe hangman but this one's kind of a bitch tbh
And I'm the "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks guy"  :biggrin:
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

King Postwhore

TAC

King Postwhore

wolfking

Gotcha.

ariich

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 16, 2020, 07:01:23 PM

Me too dude. Although despite getting good scores I'm still tumbling down the rankings.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

jingle.boy

Quote from: ariich on July 16, 2020, 11:26:28 PM
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 16, 2020, 07:01:23 PM

Me too dude. Although despite getting good scores I'm still tumbling down the rankings.

Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Elite

I did a couple of different things until I found jazz works. At least the kind of semi-accessible jazz. I'm quite confident I could also find jazz Walrus would hate.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

The Walrus

Quote from: Elite on July 17, 2020, 04:06:07 AM
I did a couple of different things until I found jazz works. At least the kind of semi-accessible jazz. I'm quite confident I could also find jazz Walrus would hate.

Believe me, it's out there.

Honestly I'm a little surprised nobody's tried to send Thelonious Monk. (TM is NOT jazz I hate lol)

ariich

Hmm, I could maybe send some piano jazz for the last round.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

The Walrus

It would be amazing if all 19 people sent jazz piano for round 8  :lol :lol

Indiscipline

*angrily scratches round 8 Monk plan bellowing grizzled seaman curses*

Great idea, guys!

ariich

Elite

I did not send Thelonius Monk, because all the jazz I sent is stuff I personally like better than Monk.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

jingle.boy

I've done my jazz deed, and I'm not gonna do any better, so I'm on to different pastures.

The Walrus

Quote from: Indiscipline on July 17, 2020, 04:28:39 AM
*angrily scratches round 8 Monk plan bellowing grizzled seaman curses*

Great idea, guys!

:lol I mean, TM isn't banned and nobody's sent him...

Quote from: Elite on July 17, 2020, 04:50:10 AM
I did not send Thelonius Monk, because all the jazz I sent is stuff I personally like better than Monk.

You have been doing pretty good with your jazz picks!

Quote from: jingle.boy on July 17, 2020, 05:35:21 AM
I've done my jazz deed, and I'm not gonna do any better, so I'm on to different pastures.

:corn

TAC

The Walrus

Big Hath

TAC

Puppies_On_Acid

Tim, I'm surprised you even know who that is.  :biggrin:
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar