The worst experience of my life

Started by MinistroRaven, March 13, 2021, 03:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Postwhore

It's more closer to $1400.00 now.

We got your back.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

MinistroRaven

Quote from: kingshmegland on March 17, 2021, 05:03:17 PM
It's more closer to $1400.00 now.

We got your back.

Check your PM kingshmegland

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on March 17, 2021, 04:43:57 PM
Happy there's at least a little sunlight for MR, and, honestly, proud as hell to be associated with a group of people like this.   Seriously.

(Where's the clap emoji!!!)

:clap:

It seriously cannot be any easier!!

And yeah, DTFrs are the best.  No hyperbole there at all.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

faizoff

Really glad to hear things are getting better. DTF is life.

T-ski

kirksnosehair

Quote from: MinistroRaven on March 17, 2021, 02:32:09 PM
I caught my wife crying this morning and I asked her what was happening and she said she was crying because she was so grateful for all you did for us, and how you all coming together to help will allow us to not struggle with debt and late payments of our rent, bills, and actually having money to get groceries and a bit more.

Guys, I want to express my gratitude to you all, both of my kids said a prayer for you all last night before going to bed.

We are in debt with you all.

Thank you!  :hefdaddy

P.S: For some reason PayPal put some of the funds on hold, I contacted them and asked how to resolve that and get the funds released and they said the sender must go to summary of transaction and then CONFIRM RECEIPT, it should be a button like this:

The 4 transactions on hold are from:

ProfessorPeart
KirksNoseHair
gmillerdrake
Wolfking

I will contact you guys through PM too in case you don't see this message.

Fixed.  I just had to go in and click on the "Confirm Receipt" button.  That's weird because I did not actively try to make that happen and I just sent $1500 to someone else using the same exact procedure and he got the money instantly without any intervention from me at all. 

MinistroRaven

Fix confirmed kirksnosehair. Thanks again!

Herrick

Guys, I want to express my gratitude to you all, both of my kids said a prayer for you all last night before going to bed.

Nah mang. It's all good  :metal
DISPLAY thy breasts, my Julia!

jingle.boy

Quote from: Herrick on March 18, 2021, 10:38:14 AM

Nah mang. It's all good  :metal

Esactly.  Pay it forward when you have the opportunity to help a friend in need.
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

kirksnosehair

Yes, that's my take on it too, pay it forward if you an opportunity to do so some day.   :)

gmillerdrake

Quote from: kirksnosehair on March 18, 2021, 12:18:50 PM
Yes, that's my take on it too, pay it forward if you an opportunity to do so some day.   :)

Same here. And, although I know Jorge knows that there are 'good' people out in the world and that the criminals he encountered don't speak for all humanity......I love that we here at DTF were able to demonstrate to his son that while yes....what happened to them was horrible.....he was able to see the other side of the coin as well. I'm hoping that if he even remembers this instance in his later years that the robbery is a faint memory if not lost...and that he only recalls how random people rallied around his family to show some love and support.

wolfking

This thread should be archived for the ages and somehow put in a time capsule or something haha.

MinistroRaven

All donors please check your PayPal email address, a little surprise for you all.

:metal

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: MinistroRaven on March 26, 2021, 07:40:27 PM
All donors please check your PayPal email address, a little surprise for you all.

Dude, awesome! Thank you! :metal
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

KevShmev

You are the man!  :hat :hat

wolfking

Chino

Quote from: MinistroRaven on March 26, 2021, 07:40:27 PMAll donors please check your PayPal email address, a little surprise for you all.

Lonk

:hefdaddy :metal

MinistroRaven

Quote from: Chino on March 27, 2021, 12:52:49 PM

chino1130@gmail.com  :)

Check your PM

MinistroRaven

MinistroRaven

All donors please check your PayPal email address, another little surprise for you all.

gmillerdrake

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: MinistroRaven on April 11, 2021, 10:44:30 AM
All donors please check your PayPal email address, another little surprise for you all.

Awesome! Thanks.

Hope all is going well with you and your family.
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

jingle.boy

wolfking

Mate, this is incredible, you are way too kind.  :metal

KevShmev

Herrick

DISPLAY thy breasts, my Julia!

MinistroRaven

After you guys (donors) check today's email I think most of you will love me.

cramx3

Hey man, you don't have to share these.  In fact I feel like while the intention is good to share music, I donated to you, not to get free albums.

wolfking

Quote from: cramx3 on April 21, 2021, 03:37:30 PM
Hey man, you don't have to share these.  In fact I feel like while the intention is good to share music, I donated to you, not to get free albums.

This mate. 

You've totally shown your gratitude Jorge.  Love the presents but we wanted to help you.  That's reward enough for us.  But I do thank you again.  :tup

jingle.boy

Quote from: wolfking on April 22, 2021, 05:36:28 AM
Quote from: cramx3 on April 21, 2021, 03:37:30 PM

This mate. 

You've totally shown your gratitude Jorge.  Love the presents but we wanted to help you.  That's reward enough for us.  But I do thank you again.  :tup

+1

MinistroRaven

Chino