News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

The Kingcrow Thread

Started by lonestar, May 14, 2015, 08:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-ski

"The Persistence" is still awesome and amazing.

More people should be hearing it.

QuestForFire

Quote from: T-ski on March 20, 2019, 03:53:15 PM

True, amazing record

Samsara

Amen. Great record. The band is just a dynamite group. Wish they had more exposure.

QuestForFire

Quote from: Samsara on March 25, 2019, 09:16:59 AM

Amen. Great record. The band is just a dynamite group. Wish they had more exposure.
Don't understand why this band isn't way more famous, I mean, their are absolutely among the best acts in this kind of music but they don't have the same popularity of other acts of the same quality. Probably they don't know how to market their music...

JLa

I played "Eidos" a lot but couldn't quite get into "The Persistence". Great band though, can't argue there!

QuestForFire

Quote from: JLa on March 26, 2019, 01:52:45 AM
I played "Eidos" a lot but couldn't quite get into "The Persistence". Great band though, can't argue there!
I think they are very different records. I have to say now i like The Persistence even better than Eidos. Both amazing records, I just find TP atmosphere more "dense". Love Eidos too, just different moods

T-ski

Nothing like a 5 year bump!

New Kingcrow music on the way! New song to be released June 5th!

hefdaddy42

New single was pretty good.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Glasser

It's a cool tune for sure, looking forward to the album as they always deliver quality.