News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2023 - Video time!

Started by Dr. DTVT, October 15, 2023, 12:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bout to crash

Oh man, epic video!! Yeah, prob all downhill from here but can't wait to see the rest.

Dr. DTVT

That was an awesome video and awesome gift.

I remember watching that game - it was the first year of The Big Ten network, and I was watching at home and giving my friend and housemate so much shit about it since he was a Michigan fan.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Dr. DTVT on December 12, 2023, 05:20:52 AM

I remember watching that game - it was the first year of The Big Ten network, and I was watching at home and giving my friend and housemate so much shit about it since he was a Michigan fan.
:tup
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

lonestar

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 12, 2023, 05:52:43 AM

It was definitely one of those rare sports moments where the whole nation was against a specific team.

We were definitely the United States of Fuck Michigan

hefdaddy42

Quote from: lonestar on December 12, 2023, 06:17:18 AM

It was definitely one of those rare sports moments where the whole nation was against a specific team.

Indeed.  What a magical day.

lonestar

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 12, 2023, 07:15:40 AM
Quote from: lonestar on December 12, 2023, 06:17:18 AM

And that was just the appetizer to the main course of Cal smoking Tennessee, culminating at around the 2 minute mark with the Cal fans, all 40 thousand of them, chanting 'Drive Home Safely'

Indeed.  What a magical day.

cramx3

That's an amazing intro/outro!  :hat

Awesome list  :lol and that's a really cool gift.  I know Hef talks about that game a lot in the college thread so I get the important to Hef, really thoughtful!

Cool Chris

Package received. Will try and open this weekend.
Maybe the grass is greener on the other side because you're not over there fucking it up.

lonestar

bout to crash

I received a mystery package addressed to "Jaclyn Brown Tail" or some shit but it was not the one :lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/GZZvsbI0ZH4?si=aBFELc0Rkf6cm1Ou

lonestar

I swear if I ever start a catering company it'll be called Cheffy Poo's Catering

gmillerdrake

hefdaddy42

hefdaddy42

Quote from: bout to crash on December 15, 2023, 02:16:11 PM
I received a mystery package addressed to "Jaclyn Brown Tail" or some shit but it was not the one :lol

:rollin :rollin

Still always great to see you, Jackie!

King Postwhore

Love the head accessory RJ!

Jackie, that fucking brother! :lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 15, 2023, 03:21:22 PM
Quote from: bout to crash on December 15, 2023, 02:16:11 PM

:rollin :rollin

Still always great to see you, Jackie!

Haha. Love it. Not the first time someone's thought some random mail was Secret Santa.

@RJ .... :cheffypoo:  "Surf Arakis"  :lol 
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

chknptpie

bout to crash

Quote from: King Postwhore on December 15, 2023, 03:43:35 PM

I kinda wish I'd read the Amazon gift note out loud, it said "merry Xmas you filthy animal. Love, your brother (the good one, not those two older fuck faces)."

And yes I want Cheffy Poo outfit with nothing underneath plz  :corn

lonestar

Quote from: bout to crash on December 15, 2023, 07:56:01 PM

I kinda wish I'd read the Amazon gift note out loud, it said "merry Xmas you filthy animal. Love, your brother (the good one, not those two older fuck faces)."

Every outfit i wear has nothing underneath my dear ;)

bout to crash

hefdaddy42

Quote from: lonestar on December 15, 2023, 08:37:53 PM

*faints*

MinistroRaven

:lol

lonestar

Quote from: Indiscipline on December 16, 2023, 04:42:24 AM
Quote from: lonestar on December 15, 2023, 02:06:14 PM
Boom...

https://youtu.be/-warkm5b6i8?si=nfsosy7ncr0Ny15H

That's a badass knife, RJ.

It's alright, a bit heavy handed for me tbh.. a home knife. My primary work knives are an 8" Miyabi and a 10" Fujitake... I like my knives like my metal, Japanese... they're just so much lighter than the German ones, yet still hold an amazing edge.

King Postwhore

Chad sharing a room with you had to know this. Lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Dr. DTVT

I'm concerned that somehow the Mirror Universe RJ posted since everything is backwards.

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

hefdaddy42

lonestar

Lonk

yeah, selfie more is usually mirrored, but most phones automatically flip the final product.

Also, Cheffy Poo is a great name  :lol

Ben_Jamin

cramx3

Quote from: lonestar on December 15, 2023, 02:06:14 PM
Boom...

https://youtu.be/-warkm5b6i8?si=nfsosy7ncr0Ny15H

So we went from one year of everyone opening their gifts with big knives and swords to actually gifting people knives?  :lol I want a sword next year!

Quote from: Ben_Jamin on December 19, 2023, 04:03:54 AM
Me gots a story to tell....

From the great Mangini

Well, you did say you liked Penguins  :lol the crystal puzzle looks interesting, never seen that before.

gmillerdrake

Quote from: Ben_Jamin on December 19, 2023, 04:03:54 AM
Me gots a story to tell....

From the great Mangini

Would love to see those completed  :metal   

And.....received my gift with this mornings deliveries. Will try to get to it tonight.