News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2023 - Video time!

Started by Dr. DTVT, October 15, 2023, 12:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonk

King Postwhore

:lol

Not to throw a blanket on you. But the Queen is working while going threw breast cancer. She gets out at 6:30pm. It how see feels to film me.

I live to help her right now.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

cramx3

Quote from: bout to crash on January 03, 2024, 04:52:54 PM
Joke's on her because I got baked and baked that baby for dinner.

I also ate a baked potato, baked, last night  :yarr

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

jingle.boy

King... let's gooooooooo!

Jackie.. any luck yet?

Ministro ... any luck yet?'

We waiting on any others??
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

King Postwhore

Actually filming tonight. When Lisa gets home.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

King Postwhore

Video uploading to YouTube as I type.

bout to crash

King Postwhore

jingle.boy

Those bootlegs look bitchin. I have a feeling I know whose handwriting that is!
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

bout to crash

I feel dirty watching you have all those orgasms on camera but if Lisa is okay with it, so am I.

I was just talking about Yellow Matter Custard! I went to that show with my mom because I was 17 and supposed to be grounded lol, so much fun.

MinistroRaven

Quote from: jingle.boy on January 12, 2024, 12:22:43 PM
King... let's gooooooooo!

Jackie.. any luck yet?

Ministro ... any luck yet?'

We waiting on any others??

My package will arrive in late Jan early Feb.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

chknptpie

Quote from: jingle.boy on January 12, 2024, 07:56:01 PM
Those bootlegs look bitchin. I have a feeling I know whose handwriting that is!

It wasn't me this time!!!! LOL

Dr. DTVT

I don't think the handwriting was the problem, I think the SS just didn't write in Kingenese.

That's a sweet haul, and we got Bosk involved too.

Lonk

cramx3

bout to crash

MinistroRaven

Got the package. I'll record later and post it

MinistroRaven

Hey everyone, check out my video: https://youtu.be/yi8d6pOQLZs

First off, a big shoutout to Mason for putting this whole thing together, and a huge thank you to my Secret Santa! Apologies for the delayed video - December is always a bit crazy for the shipping company. If the package doesn't leave Miami before the second week of December, it tends to arrive a bit late.

I absolutely loved the Stryper record! I'm planning to frame it for display. My youngest one is a huge fan of STRYPER, and "Honestly" is his favorite song from the band.

You've got to see him rocking out to "Honestly" on the drums: https://youtu.be/pp9jQPN-r9w

I tried putting on my MARVEL pants, but they're a bit too big (size L, and I usually wear size M). My wife is going to work her magic with the sewing machine to make them fit just right. Can't wait to show them off!

hefdaddy42

Quote from: MinistroRaven on January 26, 2024, 05:56:40 AM

First off, a big shoutout to Mason for putting this whole thing together, and a huge thank you to my Secret Santa! Apologies for the delayed video - December is always a bit crazy for the shipping company. If the package doesn't leave Miami before the second week of December, it tends to arrive a bit late.

I absolutely loved the Stryper record! I'm planning to frame it for display. My youngest one is a huge fan of STRYPER, and "Honestly" is his favorite song from the band.

You've got to see him rocking out to "Honestly" on the drums: https://youtu.be/pp9jQPN-r9w

I tried putting on my MARVEL pants, but they're a bit too big (size L, and I usually wear size M). My wife is going to work her magic with the sewing machine to make them fit just right. Can't wait to show them off!
:metal  Very nice!

cramx3

Quote from: MinistroRaven on January 26, 2024, 05:56:40 AM

I'm not too familiar with Stryper but that's a cool record, framing it seems like a cool idea too.

bout to crash

jingle.boy

For a Coloradoian, there were a lot of "ya'll"s in that video.

Excellent technique with the blade (always cutting 'away'), but I think it may need a little sharpening.   :lol

hefdaddy42

Quote from: bout to crash on January 29, 2024, 09:42:08 PM
Finally!!

https://youtu.be/lI85gNsFF-c?si=PfgbFQZG-1hcRi8z

*takes third shower for day*
:biggrin:  :clap:

FWIW, when we finally met, I detected no untoward odors, Jackie lol

Adami

Having met Jackie many times, I can say that her stench is both putrid and euphoric.
www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Adami on January 30, 2024, 07:03:00 AM
Having met Jackie many times, I can say that her stench is both putrid and euphoric.

bout to crash

Thanks, guys, I try.

Quote from: jingle.boy on January 30, 2024, 03:54:37 AM
For a Coloradoian, there were a lot of "ya'll"s in that video.

Excellent technique with the blade (always cutting 'away'), but I think it may need a little sharpening.   :lol

All the bitches I cut have dulled it over the months  :-[

And yeah, all the time I spent in Louisiana in my twenties has never quite gone away.

cramx3

Chino

My apologies for not remembering which year I received this, but I wanted to share.

We've been using this wine stopper since we received it. It's great. I just realized last weekend that it's also got a cork screw built into it. I felt like such a dumbass  :lol

hefdaddy42

cramx3

The little things in life, but that's a useful tool for a wine drinker.