News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

Jamesman Roulette 3.0 - Post-roulette: And now I go exploring...

Started by Jamesman42, October 29, 2023, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LithoJazzoSphere

Angel Vivaldi - Vmad.
Midnight Odyssey - Puppies.
Skrillex - Reaper.

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

jingle.boy

Ions has to be Cheffy Poo
Jelusic is Litho
Dirt Poor Robbins is Rom??
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

lonestar

jingle.boy

Quote from: lonestar on January 15, 2024, 05:57:12 PM
Quote from: jingle.boy on January 15, 2024, 05:44:54 PM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on January 15, 2024, 05:30:13 PM
0/3 :lol

Chef sent Southern Empire?  Didn't know that was his thing.

I still got prog roots man...

Oh, for sure ... I just wasn't aware you stayed close to them after I gave you a song from them in your roulette a bunch of years ago (The Bridge That Binds) - which got me out of Exile Island.

lonestar

Not very, but Im trying to avoid sending anymore Japanese stuff or repeats to James, and the available alternatives are getting thin. Plus I think it'll play really well.

Jamesman42

You also sent me a giant playlist of japanese stuff anyway, I have listened to some of it between the two roulettes and some of it was really good
\o\ lol /o/

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Jamesman42

Good night, I might not be on this computer at all tomorrow, so first impressions probably Wednesday

Vmads: Angel Vivaldi – Nine
Stadler: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds – Council Skies
ReaperKK: Skrillex – Supersonic (My Existence)
Tomislav: Jelusick – Follow the Blind Man
Ariich: Bear Ghost – Vulture
romdrums: Ions – The Same As You
Luke: Closure in Moscow – Better Way
Litho: Dirt Poor Robins – You'll Never Hear It Coming
Sacul: Sufjan Stevens – Shit Talk
Puppies: Midnight Odyssey – In the Lunar Maelstrom
faizoff: Peter Gabriel – i/o
King: Advent Horizon – Water
TAC: Coldbound – Skies Are Weeping
jingle.boy: Therewolf Media – Odd Jobs
lonestar: Southern Empire – When You Return
\o\ lol /o/

Jamesman42

Round 9 impressions! I'm getting ready for a work thing tonight, but posting this now.

1   First song on the playlist, very excitable and groovy.
2   I like how subdued this feels.
3   I enjjjoyeddd this sonnng more than IIIII thought I Wwwoulddd
4   This has a big sound with a strong voice to lead the way.
Bear Ghost – Vulture   Ariich   A more interesting The Dear Hunter.
Ions – The Same As You   romdrums   Odd time signatures and lots of reverb, this is a cool sound.
7   Solid rock song, the instruments have some frenetic energy.
8   Sorta dark 80s vibe I think? I dug it.
9   Light and airy, middle section is great with the overlapping parts.
10   The aggression and atmosphere made an agreement to become one.
i/o – Peter Gabriel   faizoff   The chorus is the highlight of this piano-y song.
12   This is refreshing rock/metal, first thought that came to my head. It has clean production, great passion, the energy is something else.
Coldbound – Skies Are Weeping   TAC   I liked the back and forth of the harsh and female vocals, and overall cool atmosphere.
Therewolf Media – Odd Jobs   jingle.boy   Video game jazz rock/metal, thems the vibes
15   Sounds like dredge at first (pariah era) then it gets proggy.
\o\ lol /o/

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Lonk

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Stadler

romdrums

lonestar

jingle.boy

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

lonestar

ReaperKK

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

King Postwhore

Lonk

Jamesman42

Angel Vivaldi – Nine   Vmads   First song on the playlist, very excitable and groovy.
2   I like how subdued this feels.
Skrillex – Supersonic (My Existence)   ReaperKK   I enjjjoyeddd this sonnng more than IIIII thought I Wwwoulddd
4   This has a big sound with a strong voice to lead the way.
Bear Ghost – Vulture   Ariich   A more interesting The Dear Hunter.
Ions – The Same As You   romdrums   Odd time signatures and lots of reverb, this is a cool sound.
7   Solid rock song, the instruments have some frenetic energy.
Dirt Poor Robins – You'll Never Hear It Coming   Litho   Sorta dark 80s vibe I think? I dug it.
Sufjan Stevens – Shit Talk   Sacul   Light and airy, middle section is great with the overlapping parts.
Midnight Odyssey – In the Lunar Maelstrom   Puppies   The aggression and atmosphere made an agreement to become one.
i/o – Peter Gabriel   faizoff   The chorus is the highlight of this piano-y song.
Advent Horizon – Water   King   This is refreshing rock/metal, first thought that came to my head. It has clean production, great passion, the energy is something else.
Coldbound – Skies Are Weeping   TAC   I liked the back and forth of the harsh and female vocals, and overall cool atmosphere.
Therewolf Media – Odd Jobs   jingle.boy   Video game jazz rock/metal, thems the vibes
15   Sounds like dredg at first (pariah era) then it gets proggy.
\o\ lol /o/

LithoJazzoSphere

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/