News:

BREAKING NEWS:  Dream Theater reunites with drummer Mike Portnoy (10/25/23)

Main Menu

Scenes From A Hat v. I live , I Die, I Live Again!

Started by XJDenton, November 21, 2023, 12:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJDenton

Old thread here. https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=49978.0

It was getting a bit long in the tooth, so new thread! Jimbo was the last winner!

Quote from: jingle.boy on November 20, 2023, 07:16:17 PM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 17, 2023, 08:52:31 AM
I came halfway through and had to stay until the end.

I usually just walk out! :lol

Winner!  You're up, Jimbo.
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
― Terry Pratchett

jingle.boy

Along with the current standings (James' win notwithstanding)

Standings:
Jingle.boy - 76
gmillerdrake - 55
Podaar - 36
Kinger- 32 (or whoosiemegland whatever)
lonestar - 26
Stadler - 25
TempusVox - 23
TAC - 19
Cool Chris - 19
hefdaddy42 - 12
Sir GuitarCozmo - 11
TheSilentHam, Snow Dog - 10
masterthes - 9
BlobVanDam, Soupytwist, VMadera - 8
Zydar, El Barto, wolfking, Jamesman - 7
MetalJunkie, JayOctavarium - 6
DragonAttack, LeeHarveyKennedy, TheLordOfTheStrings, faizoff - 5
Jarlaxle, Jonnybaxy, Mister Gold - 4
FlyingBIZKIT, Scorpion, Prog Snob, millahh, Master Cup-Zula, DebraKadabra, XJDenton -  3
AngelBack, Ruba, robwebster, Jaffa,contest sanity, bout to crash, 984759827, Indiscipline -  2
Super Star Wars, Soundgarden, Raven Heart, Pols Voice Lucien, Lolzeez, Ħ , Fiery Winds, der Ruhige Schinken, chknptpie, Cedar-redaC – 1
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Jamesman42

Thanks jingle.man!

Standings:
Jingle.boy - 76
gmillerdrake - 55
Podaar - 36
Kinger- 32 (or whoosiemegland whatever)
lonestar - 26
Stadler - 25
TempusVox - 23
TAC - 19
Cool Chris - 19
hefdaddy42 - 12
Sir GuitarCozmo - 11
masterthes - 9
BlobVanDam, Soupytwist, VMadera, Jamesman - 8
Zydar, El Barto, wolfking - 7
FlyingBIZKIT, Scorpion, Prog Snob, millahh, Master Cup-Zula, DebraKadabra, XJDenton -  3
AngelBack, Ruba, robwebster, Jaffa,contest sanity, bout to crash, 984759827, Indiscipline -  2
Super Star Wars, Soundgarden, Raven Heart, Pols Voice Lucien, Lolzeez, Ħ , Fiery Winds, der Ruhige Schinken, chknptpie, Cedar-redaC – 1

Next scene: Things you hate to hear your dentist say when he looks into your mouth.
\o\ lol /o/

Indiscipline

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

gmillerdrake

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

lonestar

DragonAttack

'You're gonna feel a little prick in your mouth...'

'Your teeth are OK, but your gums gotta go'  (thanks, Alice)
Quote from: frogprog on January 05, 2023, 05:45:48 PM...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen discography thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!
QUEEN Discography  [url="https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0"]https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0[/url]

gmillerdrake

The epiglottis seems to be severely bruised.....most likely caused by the repeated banging of a blunt object

Stadler

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

hefdaddy42

Jesus, who's the lead detective for this crime scene?
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

Stadler

jingle.boy

Jesus!  Suck on a Fisherman's Friend once and a while, will ya?

gmillerdrake

edit:  wasn't a thing I'd 'hate' to hear them say

gmillerdrake

Yikes.....Haven't seen a gap like that since Miss November in the Chive's 2017 Calendar   

Podaar

Time to brave the long dark of Moria.

"Darla! Cancel my next two appointments, and get the hygienist in here."

lonestar

gmillerdrake

Clarissa.....hand me a fork.....I'm gonna snag that little chunk of chicken that's stuck back there for a small snack.....

soupytwist

Marion, don't look at it. Shut your eyes, Marion. Don't look at it, no matter what happens!

Looks and smells like an old graveyard in here.

XJDenton

You know the mouth of Sauron in Return of the King?
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
― Terry Pratchett

wolfking

Shit.......that gold tooth would be worth a bit you know.  Now breathe this gas in and count back from 10.

King Postwhore

This is so ugly, I've thrown a virgin down there to appease the Gods.

Zydar

"Don't worry. I've watched a Youtube video on this procedure".

Jamesman42

Quote from: King Postwhore on November 21, 2023, 10:02:05 AM
Small, teeth.  Nice.

Tough, so many good submissions, but I can't get over the mental image this (unintended?) comma gives me. I imagine the dentist chuckling between the words teeth and nice. Winner!
\o\ lol /o/

Cool Chris

Dammit, I was too late to say "Chrissy, give me a schtickle of fluoride."
Maybe the grass is greener on the other side because you're not over there fucking it up.

wolfking

King Postwhore

Thank you!

Standings:
Jingle.boy - 76
gmillerdrake - 55
Podaar - 36
Kinger- 33 (or whoosiemegland whatever)
lonestar - 26
Stadler - 25
TempusVox - 23
TAC - 19
Cool Chris - 19
hefdaddy42 - 12
Sir GuitarCozmo - 11
masterthes - 9
BlobVanDam, Soupytwist, VMadera, Jamesman - 8
Zydar, El Barto, wolfking - 7

The best, worst slogan ever!

TAC

Our Food Is So Good, You'll Have The Best Shitting Experience After
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

soupytwist

Like big asses?  Vote Trump.

Want to be blown by a hot bit of stuff?  Buy the all new Dyson Hairdryer.

TAC

Our Jockstrap Is So Good, You'd Be Nuts Not To Use It.

Jamesman42

DTF: it's the opposite of what you think it means.
\o\ lol /o/