News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

Scenes From A Hat v. I live , I Die, I Live Again!

Started by XJDenton, November 21, 2023, 12:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faizoff

I wish Mangini was back with Dream Theater.  runs

Podaar

I'm back. Thanks for the assist DA!

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 02, 2023, 03:16:20 PM
I'd like a better handicap.

The possibilities are endless.

Nice rebound victory, Chad. You're up...again.  :)

jingle.boy

Quote from: Podaar on December 05, 2023, 06:28:24 AM
I'm back. Thanks for the assist DA!

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 02, 2023, 03:16:20 PM
I'd like a better handicap.

The possibilities are endless.

Nice rebound victory, Chad. You're up...again.  :)

haha... Know thy audience!

Standings:
Jingle.boy - 79
gmillerdrake - 56
Podaar - 37
Kinger- 34 (or whoosiemegland whatever)
lonestar - 26
Stadler - 25
TempusVox - 23
TAC - 20
Cool Chris - 20
hefdaddy42 - 13
Sir GuitarCozmo - 11
TheSilentHam, Snow Dog - 10
Jamesman, VMadera, masterthes - 9
BlobVanDam, Soupytwist,  - 8
Zydar, El Barto, wolfking - 7
MetalJunkie, JayOctavarium, DragonAttack, faizoff - 6
LeeHarveyKennedy, TheLordOfTheStrings, - 5
Jarlaxle, Jonnybaxy, Mister Gold, XJDenton - 4
FlyingBIZKIT, Scorpion, Prog Snob, millahh, Master Cup-Zula, DebraKadabra, -  3
AngelBack, Ruba, robwebster, Jaffa,contest sanity, bout to crash, 984759827, Indiscipline -  2
Super Star Wars, Soundgarden, Raven Heart, Pols Voice Lucien, Lolzeez, Ħ , Fiery Winds, der Ruhige Schinken, chknptpie, Cedar-redaC – 1

What your dog or cat is thinking right now.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Stadler

I'm going to shit on this guy's living room rug.

XJDenton

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
― Terry Pratchett

Stadler

Quote from: XJDenton on December 05, 2023, 08:29:51 AM
My balls taste goddamn fantastic today.

Are you playing the game, or just offering that up for us?   :) :) :) :)

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on December 05, 2023, 08:49:58 AM
Quote from: XJDenton on December 05, 2023, 08:29:51 AM
My balls taste goddamn fantastic today.

Are you playing the game, or just offering that up for us?   :) :) :) :)

Right??  Fucking bragger.
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Podaar

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Indiscipline

You had me castrated, you could at least feed me whenever I ask, you piece of shit.

gmillerdrake

I thought I put 'my' tongue in strange places

I can't believe he hasn't coughed up a hair ball yet

I'm all good with smelling you're own sh%t but THAT is just disgusting!!!

Stadler

AdamSchiffAdamSchiffAdamSchiffAdamSchiff

or

If I hear one more thing about "Adam Schiff" I'm going to claw this motherfuckers eyes out in his sleep. 

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Stadler on December 05, 2023, 10:00:19 AM

or

If I hear one more thing about "Adam Schiff" I'm going to claw this motherfuckers eyes out in his sleep.
:lol

If I was running this one, you would win, brother!
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

TAC

I'd take a shower with that dude's wife if I could just stand up in the tub.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

Indiscipline

Look, the stupid human is building that funny green free-climbing structure full of shiny balls once again!

This brand new car is quite nice; do you know what would make it just perfect? URINE!

DragonAttack

'Admit it.  Deep down, you wish you could go up to a female stranger and sniff her butt without repercussions.'

'The laws of quantum physics as they relate to various universal laws also quite clearly state that ...'Squirrel!''

'Bad day today?  I'm here to listen and make you feel better.'

'I love you, Dad.'
Quote from: frogprog on January 05, 2023, 05:45:48 PM...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen discography thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!
QUEEN Discography  [url="https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0"]https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0[/url]

Jamesman42

"He acts like his shit don't stink yet he has to put it into water and flush it away."
\o\ lol /o/

Stadler

Quote from: DragonAttack on December 05, 2023, 01:37:52 PM
'Admit it.  Deep down, you wish you could go up to a female stranger and sniff her butt without repercussions.'

'The laws of quantum physics as they relate to various universal laws also quite clearly state that ...'Squirrel!''

'I love you, Dad.'

I laughed, I cried.   

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on December 05, 2023, 10:00:19 AM

or

The game was over at this point, I just thought I'd see if there were a few more lol's to be had.  The element of self-awareness in this post/scene is largely what makes it so goddamned amazing.  Kudo's on you for poking fun at yourself.  You're a DTF treasure.

Now give us a new scene! 

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on December 05, 2023, 04:52:05 PM
Quote from: DragonAttack on December 05, 2023, 01:37:52 PM

'I love you, Dad.'

I laughed, I cried.

yeah, me too.

Stadler

Standings:
Jingle.boy - 79
gmillerdrake - 56
Podaar - 37
Kinger- 34 (or whoosiemegland whatever)
lonestar - 26
Stadler - 26
TempusVox - 23
TAC - 20
Cool Chris - 20
hefdaddy42 - 13
Sir GuitarCozmo - 11
TheSilentHam, Snow Dog - 10
Jamesman, VMadera, masterthes - 9
BlobVanDam, Soupytwist,  - 8
Zydar, El Barto, wolfking - 7
MetalJunkie, JayOctavarium, DragonAttack, faizoff - 6
LeeHarveyKennedy, TheLordOfTheStrings, - 5
Jarlaxle, Jonnybaxy, Mister Gold, XJDenton - 4
FlyingBIZKIT, Scorpion, Prog Snob, millahh, Master Cup-Zula, DebraKadabra, -  3
AngelBack, Ruba, robwebster, Jaffa,contest sanity, bout to crash, 984759827, Indiscipline -  2
Super Star Wars, Soundgarden, Raven Heart, Pols Voice Lucien, Lolzeez, Ħ , Fiery Winds, der Ruhige Schinken, chknptpie, Cedar-redaC – 1

Norman Lear just died ("All In The Family", "The Jeffersons").  In his honor, your best failed sitcom titles.

Snow Dog

Schiffting Gears - A once prominent politician is removed from office amid a sexual harassment scandal and tries to make a new living selling used cars

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

Common Cents

Adam's Shifty Family

Why the long face, Camilla?

hefdaddy42

Indiscipline

Stadler

You guys make me laugh.  Oh, wait, that's the point!!  :)

DragonAttack

Quote from: frogprog on January 05, 2023, 05:45:48 PM...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen discography thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!
QUEEN Discography  [url="https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0"]https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=57201.0[/url]

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

jingle.boy

I Make Ya A Burger Better Than MacDonal.

My Shoe!

Collinsworth and Mahomes

Who needs grammar!

King Postwhore

wolfking

The Cosby Show Redux: Females say the Darndest Things

How I fucked your mother.

jingle.boy

Quote from: wolfking on December 06, 2023, 05:26:36 PM
The Cosby Show Redux: Females say the Darndest Things

S1E1: Jello Puddin Eatin Mutha Fucka
S1E2: Fat Berta