News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Still "a thing" since 2007.

Main Menu

Welcome To BuddyhunterKart! (Roulette v6.0.1) - FINISH!

Started by Buddyhunter1, May 08, 2024, 06:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twosuitsluke

Quote from: ariich on November 07, 2023, 12:38:53 PMJust popping in to say Luke, you were right.

Metro

LithoJazzoSphere

LithoJazzoSphere

The only other thing for certain is that Buddy is about to become a J-rock fan. 

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Metro

If this is some kind of bait and switch, we're all going to beat you up, Buddy.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

lonestar

Buddyhunter1

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Sacul

Nice, I'll take this, hope it helps me stay on top or near it ;D

Buddyhunter1

LithoJazzoSphere

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 11, 2024, 04:22:25 PM
Hey, SOME people did well this round. :lol

For 5/12 it's our worst song yet.  For another 3/12 it's their second worst song.  Only 1/12 sent their best song yet.  :p

LithoJazzoSphere

Buddyhunter1

A gentle reminder that if I don't like your song, it absolutely is 100% personal and I resent you for wasting my time. :heart

lonestar

Quote from: LithoJazzoSphere on June 11, 2024, 06:03:41 PM
For 5/12 it's our worst song yet.  For another 3/12 it's their second worst song.  Only 1/12 sent their best song yet.  :p

:metal

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 11, 2024, 06:12:14 PM
A gentle reminder that if I don't like your song, it absolutely is 100% personal and I resent you for wasting my time. :heart
I knew it! Hold my beer while I change the rest of my submissions. You may or may not be getting Rebecca Black for the rest of the roulette.
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

Buddyhunter1

Rebecca Black's hyperpop now right? I like some hyperpop. :lol

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 11, 2024, 06:45:51 PM
Rebecca Black's hyperpop now right? I like some hyperpop. :lol
Nah, you're only getting her Ark Music Factory garbage :corn

Puppies_On_Acid

LithoJazzoSphere

Quote from: King Puppies and the Acid Guppies on June 11, 2024, 06:22:22 PM
I knew it! Hold my beer while I change the rest of my submissions. You may or may not be getting Rebecca Black for the rest of the roulette.

Her album last year is supposedly reasonably good. 

Crow

i mean buddy's favorite of my four songs so far is by the cbat guy so like, might not be too bad off sending rebecca black by that logic (also she is pretty good now, yes :B)

Buddyhunter1

Most musicians wish they could have a fraction of the cultural impact of Cbat, to be fair.

Crow

Buddyhunter1

Buddyhunter1

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Puppies_On_Acid

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Metro

King Postwhore