Welcome To BuddyhunterKart! (Roulette v6.0.1) - FINISH!

Started by Buddyhunter1, May 08, 2024, 06:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: ariich on May 18, 2024, 05:28:57 AM
Well on the plus side, Off the Floor did badly enough that Half the World is available for the atmospheric round. :P
Yeah but you have to understand that I already have a very insane pick lined up for that round  :corn

Buddyhunter1

By the way, just putting this out as a reminder since nobody's taken advantage of it yet: everyone gets one song in the roulette to send that can be up to 24:00 in length. This is totally optional though and nobody has to send a super-long song. I just hope I don't get ten of them in the final round. :lol

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 18, 2024, 01:01:49 PM
By the way, just putting this out as a reminder since nobody's taken advantage of it yet: everyone gets one song in the roulette to send that can be up to 24:00 in length. This is totally optional though and nobody has to send a super-long song. I just hope I don't get ten of them in the final round. :lol
I thought about trying to force a long song in somewhere, but ultimately I was trying to fit the themes as best as possible and keep it within your tastes and nothing long really jumped out at me. I still reserve the right to swap something out in one of the later rounds if inspiration strikes! :)
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Buddyhunter1

Quote from: King Puppies and the Acid Guppies on May 18, 2024, 01:03:44 PM
I thought about trying to force a long song in somewhere, but ultimately I was trying to fit the themes as best as possible and keep it within your tastes and nothing long really jumped out at me. I still reserve the right to swap something out in one of the later rounds if inspiration strikes! :)

If I didn't have Moonsorrow banned though...

Evermind

Is Moonsorrow banned or what?

edit: well shit! understandable then.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Crow

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 18, 2024, 01:01:49 PM
i am not planning to send you any songs longer than 10 minutes, so  :lol if even that

Buddyhunter1

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

Crow

Buddyhunter1

Aaaand we're all good now. Hangman will be up in a couple hours once I'm done with work.

Also, expect this round to take a bit longer for me to get through than the last one - it's almost half an hour longer and some songs will definitely take a handful of listens for me to wrap my head around. :lol

Buddyhunter1

??: A____a___ – _____d (__d _ A_)
??: R___qa – _ D__'t ____ __at _ A_
??: ___c___a_t – T__ _a__ __ C___c________
??: Aq_____ – ____ T_ __r ___a_
??: ______t _a__c _rc___tra – __r_
??: __d_r_ – ______-_a_
??: ____r_d – T__ C______a_ _a__
??: A___ – ___t_r____d
??: R_d _a__ – _r____t_r_c D__
??: __rt_a_ R__t – R_d____
??: ____ – _ard__ __ ____t
??: Abstract Void – __r___r

Guessed letters: QTACDR

lonestar

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Puppies_On_Acid

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

lonestar

Crow

Buddyhunter1

??: A____a___ – _____d (__d _ A_)
TAC: Reliqa – _ D__'t ____ __at _ A_
Ariich: Psychonaut – The Fall Of Consciousness
??: Aquilus – ____ T_ __r ___a_
??: Violent Magic Orchestra – Fyre
??: Midori – Yukiko-san
??: ____r_d – T__ C______a_ _a__
King Postwhore: ALMO – Winterhound
??: Red Fang – Prehistoric Dog
??: Virtual Riot – Redline
??: ____ – _ard__ __ ____t
??: Abstract Void – __r___r

Guessed letters: QTACDR

LithoJazzoSphere

Violent Magic Orchestra - "Warp".

Red Fang - "Prehistoric Dog". 

Virtual Riot - "Redline".  He's done some cool tracks, I'll have to check this one out. 

Buddyhunter1

Wrong Violent Magic Orchestra song, the rest is all correct.

LithoJazzoSphere

LithoJazzoSphere

Psychonaut - "The Fall of Consciousness".  Killer band.  ariich?  Crow?

Buddyhunter1

Shadow Ninja 2.0

I need you to carry on my legacy and send Devil Doll. No one else is going to do it. :lol

Metro

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Evermind

lonestar

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Shadow Ninja 2.0 on May 20, 2024, 07:32:44 PM
I need you to carry on my legacy and send Devil Doll. No one else is going to do it. :lol
The only problem is the only song that fits within the time constraints is Mr. Doctor. Hmmmm......maybe that would work for round 5... :corn

Crow